Jenni's Progress Pictures

Jenni

I think the picture where I posted my stats is kind of misleading. The pictures always seem so different from what I see in the mirror, though maybe that is just me.

Before NB Session:
3-12_01_zps3f6f9e41.jpg

After:
3-12_03_zps60b95072.jpg

needacup

slowly getting there, 'bout ready to add estrogen
I can see a marked difference! and yes, the views are inspiring!

NadiOne

Your not alone I always think my boobs look bigger in pictures than in person. What cup size are you using? Your boobs are lovely and fuller!

Jenni

Thank you, needacup. I needed to see the difference for myself. For quite some time now I have been worried that my progress has slowed down. Having pictures as a reference has been a big help.

Actually DoubleD, for me it is just the opposite. I think mine look way smaller in person. I also think it makes them look even more unsymmetrical than they already are. I find it amusing. Maybe it is the lighting or the angle.
I am using the medium cups now, have been since I first started. I am looking to order the large cups soon, as my nipples have reached the end. Leaning toward the contoured ones because of my small ribcage. They do look fuller in that second picture.

If only such swelling could last all day. It barely stays around for an hour. Can't complain too much though because I have been able to see growth anyway.

needacup

slowly getting there, 'bout ready to add estrogen
You're welcome. By the way, I just ordered the xl cups tonight so I'll have a set of lg cups that I can let go of for say 1/3 of cost. I'll turn my settings to allow email if you're interested. I'm hitting the ends myself, lol.

Anyway, that should keep you on-track ;)

BustyBabe

You have beautiful breasts! If you're concerned about the asymmetry (I didn't think it's very bad), maybe just pump the smaller breast until it catches up. I don't think it would take very long for you, the difference isn't that big and you look like you respond fast.

I feel like mine look bigger in person. It's always annoying to see photos that make them look smaller than I thought ::).

Jenni

Thank you BustyBabe. The asymmetry doesn't concern me terribly; it is more of a nuisance than anything. In December, I started noogling the smaller one only to even it out. Not only did it seem to catch up, there were times it appeared even bigger. Despite the difference in size now, some days they trade of. Sometimes the smaller one will fill the cup first or have longer lasting swelling. It is weird, but I am slowly beginning to accept it as normal. What can I say? They have a mind of their own. Some days they seem more symmetrical, and some...not so much. I figured that I can focus on growing and even them out later down the line. Every once in awhile, I will snoogle and just pump the smaller one. It seems to help, if only slightly.

So I am the only one who thinks theirs look smaller in person? I always feel guilty posting pictures because I think they make them look better than they really are.

Jenni

Between those few days off and the progesterone cream, I am under the impression that they have shrunk. The fact that they deflate to 32" is nothing new, but this is the first time that I have actually noticed it.

The second picture was taken after 7 minutes of noogling...before I remembered that I should really get a pre-noogle picture. That just makes it even more depressing.

3-12_01_zps450f1386.jpg

3-28-02_zps2074eb47.jpg

It could also be that I have lost an inch off my waist, for whatever reason. Not that I am complaining about that, but it would be nice if it didn't take my boobs along with it.

Jenni

Back after a LONG time. I know it is way more than a little late, but I was able to find a good picture of what I looked like pre-NB, just to see how far I've come.

Attachments

• NB Progress00.png
    NB Progress00.png
    646.9 KB · Views: 329

Xiao_hoa

Stay positive
Looking great Jenni! Have you reached your goal after all this time? I've noticed long time users reach their initial goal and start a new one.

Jenni

Thank you :)

I reached my first goal quite awhile ago. I wanted to keep going but I had to stop noogling for about a year because life got in the way, as it so loves to do. And then my poor pump gave out. Anyway, I was able to maintain growth I achieved, most likely because I still kept up with massages.

Now, I am setting a new goal for myself. Yes, I have The Greed. It is a contagious thing.

This may sound weird, but after looking at the bra band project website, I was able to come up with a target range more easily. The pictures helped see what would be proportional on me, especially since I am on the petite side.

Xiao_hoa

Stay positive
Glad to hear you have reached your goal and not too long ago! Has it been less than a year? If so that's great progress. I'm just starting out, only been doing it for a month. I hope to have the same progress as well!

Jenni

Oh, sorry if my response was misleading.

I started using the system in late 2012. It took me somewhere between 3-6 months to reach my first goal. I gained around an inch and a half of permanent growth. After 6 months, I used NB less and less because of outside circumstances; it was just something I couldn't do as consistently as I had been.

It is hard pinpointing exactly how long it took for the growth to become permanent back then because I had really nice swelling and I gradually stopped noogling rather than putting it down altogether. I think that helped maintain it.

So, I actually haven't noogled for about a year. But I am picking it up again now that things have settled down and I can devote time to it again. Currently, I am just impatiently waiting for the new pump to get here (my first one gave out).

Xiao_hoa

Stay positive
Jenni said:
Oh, sorry if my response was misleading.

I started using the system in late 2012. It took me somewhere between 3-6 months to reach my first goal. I gained around an inch and a half of permanent growth. After 6 months, I used NB less and less because of outside circumstances; it was just something I couldn't do as consistently as I had been.

It is hard pinpointing exactly how long it took for the growth to become permanent back then because I had really nice swelling and I gradually stopped noogling rather than putting it down altogether. I think that helped maintain it.

So, I actually haven't noogled for about a year. But I am picking it up again now that things have settled down and I can devote time to it again. Currently, I am just impatiently waiting for the new pump to get here (my first one gave out).

I hope I can be consistent. I have been trying to noogle for 30 minutes to an hour twice a day. Some days I get tied up on things and realize I'll only be able to noogle once. But other than that I haven't missed a day. I want to gain for myself and for others who hope to try NBE. Especially nursing mothers. I have only let two people know that I'm noogling, one is my husband, the other is my sister. She is still nursing her baby and complained that she is sagging. I told her I would let her know how things turn out. I showed her some of the other nooglers results, but she still wasn't fully convinced. I'm trying to prove to her that she can recover more youthful breasts after nursing with Noogleberry.

As for the time frame, you still improved in the amount of time suggested which is 6 months. I'm not sure of what your goal was, but I think I have to make a realistic. Maybe 1-2 cup sizes. So, now I'm supposedly a 28 DD, which isn't as enormous as it sounds. That 28 band will break the stereotype. So I guess I should go for a DDD or E first.

I'm guess 1 inch is adding one cup? So you gained a cup in a half yes? Or am I way off?

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
@Jenni

Slowly reducing your pumping is exactly how you help maintain and eventually keep it.

Hehe... maybe boobie greed will get you this time... mauhahaha

@Xiao

The 1 inch = 1 cup is only a "guide" or rule of thumb. Once you hit the D-E cups, they start playing games with the volume calculations. In general, the idea is the next cup size has enough added volume to hold breasts that expands the overbust by 1". So, a 28B to C is a smaller volume than a 36B to C (think radius of a circle -- not exactly but helps to visualize it). This is why a 28DD sounds impressive but perhaps isn't as visually impactful as a 36DD (different volumes).

I bet jenni saw nearly a 2 cup with 1.5" since we are rarely *exactly* on the mark. :)

DJ

Xiao_hoa

Stay positive
dminer84 said:
@Xiao

The 1 inch = 1 cup is only a "guide" or rule of thumb. Once you hit the D-E cups, they start playing games with the volume calculations. In general, the idea is the next cup size has enough added volume to hold breasts that expands the overbust by 1". So, a 28B to C is a smaller volume than a 36B to C (think radius of a circle -- not exactly but helps to visualize it). This is why a 28DD sounds impressive but perhaps isn't as visually impactful as a 36DD (different volumes).

I bet jenni saw nearly a 2 cup with 1.5" since we are rarely *exactly* on the mark. :)

DJ

I see, the 1 inch per cup is just an estimate. As the cups get fuller in volume, the growth measurements are not easily determined with this method. I guess the best thing to do is go bra shopping to make sure! Lol. Sounds like fun.

Jenni

@Xiao

Funny you should mention that your size is 28DD...I am too. Well, technically I am a 26E...but they rarely make them.
As for how many cup sizes I increased, I really have no clue. I was wearing ill-fitting bras from the start, mostly 32B. They just sat on top of me, especially when I started getting bigger. If I had to guess, I probably would have been a large 28C when I began.

Obviously, I was really confused by my measurements initially, so I didn't set my goal in terms of cup size. I thought an inch and a half would be reachable, so that's what I went for. Now...honestly I think a 28FF or so would look great on me in relation to the rest of my body. I'm sure it sounds massive to a lot of people, but it really isn't. I am going for proportional here, I promise, boobie greed aside.

@DJ
Slowly reducing pumping is definitely the way to go for maintaining and keeping it. I'm so glad I did.
It's true; I couldn't escape the boobie greed. I am under the impression that most of us rarely do. So, I'm back for more.

Jenni

Bra shopping in stores is sadly a luxury that I don't have. No 28 bands to be seen, at least not within an acceptable radius of my house. I must resort to hunting them down online. Even then, I only really purchase them when there is a sale because they can be quite pricy. Better to have something that fits though.

Guilty confession: I bought my first 28DD bra on ebay. No use paying $60 for one that wouldn't fit.

Xiao_hoa

Stay positive
Jenni said:
Bra shopping in stores is sadly a luxury that I don't have. No 28 bands to be seen, at least not within an acceptable radius of my house. I must resort to hunting them down online. Even then, I only really purchase them when there is a sale because they can be quite pricy. Better to have something that fits though.

Guilty confession: I bought my first 28DD bra on ebay. No use paying $60 for one that wouldn't fit.

I'm currently living Taiwan, and many women here have small frames. But of course then I knew very little about bra sizes. They fitted me and I bought a bra that was a 75C. When converted that's a 29.5 band, so let's just say a 30. It never occurred to me that I was smaller. Now that I think of it, I could probably go for a smaller band size. Through out my workday, my bra tends to ride up over to lower part of my breasts. I just assumed this was a normal thing. But maybe it's just the bra doesn't fit me anymore? Or ever. Unfortunately, it's the only bra that closely fits my current size. The rest are too big. I should do a thread of bras that don't fit! Just to show and confirm that women usually aren't wearing the correct bra size. And some are from Victoria Secret where I went to the store and they measured me. I know they must add up a few inches and they do not cater to smaller bands. So unless they start, I won't be buying anymore bras from them. But panties are a different story. ;)