Jenni's Stats

Jenni

Hi everyone! I am new, although I have been lurking for quite some time. Everyone here is so supportive and kind, and your stories have been such an inspiration.

I first began noogling in August of last year. But life got in the way and I had to take a break from October until December. I don't really have a specific routine (something I have been trying to be more conscientious about), but I do fit in a few sessions throughout the day whenever possible. They are no shorter than 45 minutes at a time. So I would estimate that I usually get in at least two hours a day.

I try to spend a little bit longer focused on my right breast, which can never seem to catch up with my left. I know they aren't supposed to be perfectly symmetrical and all, but that right one of mine seems to try to defy my best efforts at making its shape somewhat similar to the other.

I am using the medium domes right now. But, I think they are now becoming a bit small for me. I suspect that trying to juggle the large domes while hydro-noogling (which gives me the best swelling) would be more difficult than it already is. I guess that I will cross that bridge when I come to it.

Now that my rambling on all that is over...
Height: 4' 11 1/2" (yes, the half is that important)
Weight: 95-100 lbs
Under bust :26"
Bust: 32" (barely 30.5" when I began)
Over bust: "

I am still very confused as to what my correct bra size is. Mathematically speaking, I am a 30B. Finding those is quite an annoyance, which would put me at a 32A.
My goal is to measure 33 inches across. Then again, I can see my case of "boobie greed" gradually worsening as time goes on.

Lastly, this is what I have to work with, after three months of noogling (the day I get a presentable picture will be worth celebrating)

3-7_01_zps11085665.png

BarelyB

Wow theyre looking good! :)
I know how frustrating it is trying to get them even. But i figured my main goal is to increase size, i can faff about getting them even later! :)

Jenni

Thank you :)
I appreciate the encouragement. My main goal is to increase size too. I will admit that there was a time where I only focused on the right without noogling the left at all. Not my brightest idea; I think it just made me more frustrated, as it was much harder to see the growth when all I did was compare it to the other. Some days they look more even then others. But if I can reach my goal, then there is no reason I can't
even them out when I get there.

BarelyB

Well in that pic there, they look pretty even to me! Id swap any day :)
Yeah, i tried that too. But i think its something only we notice about ourselves because we're so hard on ourselves. But i really cant see any uneveness in your pics. Good luck gaining bigger boobs, you already look great!

minnie34

Seriously, you have *gorgeous* breasts!! What I wouldn't do for mine to look like that!
I can hardly see that they are asymmetrical; I think it's one of those things that we get hung up on ourselves that other people can barely notice :)
I look forward to following your progress, you already have the most fabulous foundation!!

Jenni

Thank you everyone for your kind words.

I guess that is true that I am my own worst critic, even when it comes to my breasts. At the same time, I think that noogling has taught me to love them more and more each day. I do get hung up on the tiniest of details now and again. But at the end of the day, I am more happy with what I already have than I've ever been. Funny how your mindset changes over time with noogling.

HopefulC

There is nooooooo way you are only a 32A..... YOUR BOOBS ARE HUGE COMPARED TO MINE!
like seriously... I'd love to have boobs like yours!!!
beautiful, i cant even explain how jealous i am:):)
good for you! and i hope you have lots of success

kai

Hi Jenni!

Based on your pictures and measurements, you're definitely not a 32A. You're a 26F! or 28E.

I find that the "plus 4" to the underbust measurement doesn't work for women with small ribcages/petite women. You have a lot of fullness for your frame!

My ribcage is 27" so I'm in a similar boat as you. Before noogling, I thought I was a 32A/AA but after getting dramatic results from noogling and finding out about real bra measuring, I think I was never actually a 32A or as flat like I thought. I think women with small ribcages are misunderstood!

Jenni

Thanks HopefulC, I am sure both of us can reach our goals eventually :) It just takes a lot of time and dedication. I hope it goes well for you too!

32A doesn't really fit me that well. But if you follow the add 4" rule, then somehow, that's where I would end up. I think it is the 26" under that always throws me off. After growing that inch and a half...I am more confused than ever. Apologies for ranting. I bring it on myself for not being fitted properly...I dread that thought.

Hi Kai. That is a lot to take in! :eek: I already have a hard enough time finding 30" band sizes. But what you say makes a whole lot of sense. Thank you so much for explaining it. Definitely something for me to look into.

kai

Hi Jenni!

I think lots of women have never been properly fitted! What's worse is that tons of teenagers are getting fitted improperly and they grow up with some type of idea or stigma attached to their supposed breast size! But also, a lot of pictures in the media don't show what a proper bra is supposed to fit like. In general, people have unhealthy images and expectations of breasts!

I think you can get a lot of natural cleavage with the right bra! I wish I knew more about bra sizing back when I was a teenager. I remember wearing 32As and 32AAs and the bands and underwires would feel weird. I remember wearing a strapless bra to homecoming and it kept on sliding down and I thought "wow I'm so flat" but I only learned recently that the underwires were sitting on top of breast tissue which means the cups were too small and the band was too big!

I think wearing the right bra size has helped my noogling experience. The right bra and underwire size helps "collect" all the breast tissue so it's front and center where it's supposed to be. And then noogling just expands that tissue!

Hopeformore

Wow!! You have amazing boobs! They do not look like 32A at all, they look massive. I'm apparently a 32b and yours look waaaaay bigger than mine. Is the picture you posted after noogling or is that what they look like normally? By the way, I can't see any difference between the two, they look perfectly symmetrical to me! :)

Kai: how did you work out the bra size for jenni? I also have a small rib cage and wanted to know if I was getting the correct measurement for my bra size

kai

Hi Hopeformore,

I worked out the bra size for jenni based on the measurements she gave. It's not set in stone but just a starting point to get a general idea (I find that the way one is shape/breast distribution can also change size). 26" underbust= 26 band size or 28 band size. It's best not to add 4/5 inches to the underbust to get the band size because bras are made with so much elastane and stretch today and are constructed differently in general. The plus 4/5 inches idea was adopted when commercial bras were first made to make women feel as if they're closer to the "36-24-36" ideal.

Then I subtracted the underbust measurement from the bustline=6. 6 inch difference means an F cup (roughly). 1=A, 2=B, 3=C etc. But because 26" bands are really really rare in stores, 28" band might work. If you must go up a band size, then go down a letter so 28E, 30D. Based on what I read though, it is best to get the band size closest to your natural ribcage size because 90% of support is supposed to come from the band.

Jenni

Wow, I can't thank you enough for clearing this up for me, Kai. I was so frustrated trying to figure it all out.

And I guess, like so many people, I do have misconceptions and expectations from the media. I mean...28E?! It's hard to wrap my mind around that. I don't feel that could me at all. "Flat", "small", "average", ect...isn't at all constructive. I am tired of feeling like my brerasts have to fit into a certain stereotype. My ultimate goal is to grow to whatever size I think looks nice on me proportionally. Sorry if that seems kind of vague.

Thanks, Hopeformore. I wore a 32B when I started.
Honestly, I would have to take more pictures to know for sure. (After juggling the cups on a daily basis, you would think that taking decent pics would be easy...don't know why I have such a problem with it.)

That picture was taken a few hours after noogling, and the measurements were the exact same the next morning (though that might not be relevant). Recently, I don't seem to swell much, if at all (unless I noogle in the bath). :-\ I do hope I am wrong about that. Starting the 7:2 method today, hoping to get it back.

I am led to believe that the lighting just highlights some of the fullness on top that I have gained within the past few months. It isn't always easy to see in the mirror; I just notice it more with how they feel and how certain bras fit now. I remember staring at that picture after taking it and glancing back and forth between it and the mirror, shocked how it turned out. Perhaps seeing it at a different angle makes all the difference. Anyway, I'll do my best to get more and more pictures, as one alone probably isn't enough to be all that helpful. I already regret not having one of where I started.

As for the symmetry, I think it is just that I get hung up on the tiniest things. My right is smaller than my left, made more apparent to me when it takes a little bit longer for it to fill up the dome. Maybe it will be more apparent in another picture. But I think I would be the only one to really notice it.

BuxomBoobs

actually, ... I don't see why your even bothering with noogling....because to me, that pic presents as perfect already. But then I guess it's YOU that has to be satisfied with them.

Jenni

Thank you BuxomBoobs. It is nice to hear you say that. Sometimes I think that picture makes them look bigger than they actually are.

I am happy with what I have so, but I am still continuing because I want to improve my shape overall. I have a small waist, but my hips are big. If I keep this up, I will have an hourglass figure, and I think that would be awesome. My breasts have a few more inches to grow before they finally catch up.

When I started NB, I thought very negative things about my breasts. I hated them. Part of it was because of the media, as Kai mentioned earlier. I felt like I was nowhere near the ideal. I also had a fried who is very shall we say well-endowed put me down about it in front of a whole lot of people. Since then she has gone to say that what I have for my size is actually very nice, though she still looks down on anyone smaller than a D cup and says they are part of the "IBTC". All of this made me think even less of what I had.

I mentioned before how NB completely changed the way I feel about them. That has done more for me than the growth itself. I will have people comment now on how certain clothes "accentuate my curves". While it is nice to hear, it isn't what gives me self-esteem. Initially I was noogling to try to fit into someone else's standards, which is not healthy at all.

HopefulC

I have always had a problem explaining to my parents/friends why i am doing all these techniques to great bigger boobs, and i have to tell you, it feels so awesome to be doing it for yourself!!
now, people will always say, well how can you be doing something like this only for yourself?
well, with my insecurities about my body for awhile, i want to look HOT.
i want boobs, im working out, i just want to feel like i dont have to hide behind baggy shirts or a towel!
I hope you find justification in you doing this for yourself, because you will find it so much more easier to keep going if youre doing it for you:)
sorry if this was confusing, but its kinda hard to explain!

Jenni

Thank you for the encouragement, HopefulC. It's not confusing at all. The nice thing about this forum is being able to talk to like-minded people.

It may not have started out this way, but I am using the NB for myself. My mindset changed completely. It wasn't the growth that helped me overcome my insecurities. The more I cared about doing it for myself, the less I let what other people say matter to me. And I agree, it feels amazing to have that as your reason.

Jenni

Today has really put a damper on my NBE journey. My breasts are fine, no overpumping or anything. They couldn't be better...
Just a fair warning, I think that I am going to have to be more long-winded than usual here.

I have been using the NB alone this whole time. I feared adding herbs would mess up my hormones more than they already were. Before I began using NB, I had amenorrhea. AF seemed to have a mind of her own, only showing up on some holiday every couple of years. And while I never had any issues with PMS, it wasn't missed. Since December (Christmas if you want to be specific, told you it likes holidays) my amenorrhea has pretty much abated. The time in between is not as easy to predict, but three in a row is a first. I don't know if there is a correlation between that and using noogeberry. It's probably just a coincidence.
Unfortunately, since it has become more consistent, I suffer from horrendous PMS. It is lighter, but I get the worst nausea a week before, to the point where I almost wish AF went back to limiting the visits to special occasions.

Anyway, I am contemplating getting tested to find out what is going on with my hormones. I started saving up to be able to stock up on herbs and such if need be. I don't want to go into any of this carelessly. I can't afford for that to happen, and not just because I am a poor college student.

(Sadly, a stomach flu virus is throwing a wrench into all that. I haven't been infected, to my knowledge at least. I got over feeling like death not too long ago and I would rather not spend a second more in that state. So, the little money I have saved up has gone towards the resources needed to keep this illness at bay, which is difficult because apparently the wretched thing can't be killed by regular Clorox wipes *insert many expletives here* :mad: I am avoiding it like the plague...and that statement is far more literal that I'd like.)

Apologies for going a little bit off topic for a moment, I am just really stressed out. I have a hard enough time trying to figure out what I need to do to get my hormones of of the mess that they are in. Most people look at me as if I am insane for thinking that it is what's causing problems.

HopefulC

I know its hard to get money for such things to help you out herbs wise, but maca is known for its help in period related stuff!
Im currently seeing a naturopath because birth control was messing up my psychological state more than my periods and all, so i decided to go in a more natural route. I told my naturopath doctor about my irregular and heavy periods, and she suggested maca because it really helps with keeping your hormones in balance without all the chemicals/bad toxins for your body.

I hope this helps! :)

Jenni

Thanks, getting a second opinion can only help. I was leaning towards Maca over anything else because of how it adapts to what you need. The only drawback is that a lot of people have reported that it made their butt grow bigger. Since I am trying to get my upper half to match my lower half, that would be counter-productive. But I may have to make that sacrifice if it keeps my hormones in balance. That should be my top priority, growing or not.