Jenni's Stats

Jenni

Random update...thing. I am so articulate today. ::)

I still haven't gotten my courage up to use that pink breast massager again. A-wal reminded me that it existed. I retrieved it from my closet, lathered with aloe, put it in place...and stared at the on button. Why yes, I do feel like a whimp. After electrocuting my boobs to high heaven a few years ago, I seem to have a mental block about trying it again. It's one of those "baptism by fire" kind of things.

A few days ago, I took Kai's advice and bought a 28DD bra, UK size because the DD/E thing is quite confusing. (Alas there is no place for me to be properly fitted...) It arrived in the mail yesterday and I am delighted to say that it fits better than any bra I have ever worn. I am going to start wearing it after noogling to see if it helps.

Also, the 7:2 method has been working quite for me. I have gotten some swelling back, and those itching/tingling feelings as well. Oh how I've missed that!

Jenni

So, I today am starting to use progesterone cream and will use for two weeks. Seems like and ideal way to begin if I am going to add to my routine. Keeping my fingers crossed that all goes well.

But sadly, I won't be able to noogle for the next few days. I will be on a trip with a few friends until Monday and I will be lucky if I can find the time for it, much less bring it with me without having to explain myself. Here's hoping that these next few days going without it won't be too big of a set-back.

BarelyB

Glad your happy with your 28DD bra. I bought my first 28DD's a few weeks ago, im finally filling them after noogling haha i must admit, i find i look more forward to noogling when i have bigger a bra to motivate myself to fill :)

dont worry about taking a few days off. When i took a week off i massaged like crazy, and it actually added fullness i didnt have before! Good luck :)

Jenni

Glad to hear that you are doing well with your's too. I was just so relieved to find a bra that actually supported my boobs rather than sit on top of them doing nothing. I am contemplating getting a bigger one to motivate myself too. The non-conventional sizes sure are pricy, though I plan on filling them sooner or later. Hopefully sooner :)

The break hasn't seemed too detrimental. I feel like I lost a lot of the fullness that I had before, but I think that I am getting it all back and more! Crossing my fingers that this time it will be here to stay. However there are other factors too. I haven't been drinking as much water as I usually do (shame on me) and that never gives the best results.

Anyways, thanks for the feedback. Good luck to you too. :D

Jenni

I forgot to add that my apparent loss in boobage could also be because I seem to have lost an inch off my waist (25" now down to 24"). And while I think I have lost some fullness (they don't feel as puffy as the did before I took those few days off) the shape seems different somehow. It is hard to explain, but they look rounder somehow. Maybe it is just my imagination. After all, I have broken my vow not to look at my measuring tape more than once a month many times these past few weeks. Time for more pictures then.

Jenni

Its about time for me to come off the progesterone cream. Looking back, I probably should have planned that better (shame on me). I probably added it to my routine when I shouldn't have. Well, what's done is done I guess.

It doesn't seem like it did anything for me one way or the other. At least...that's what I would have said yesterday. I figured it was time to measure and I found myself at 32.5 inches before noogling (yay). And that made sense because I have found that a half inch is the best growth that I can expect to see within a month of noogling. But this morning, to my horror they deflated to 31". I was able to get them back to 32.25" with my regular massaging later in the day. Maybe I am worrying about it more than I should but it is just really odd to me.

Whatever the case, I am considering Maca because the cycle of debilitating nausea has returned. I am hoping that it will give me what I need to balance everything out. Yes, it may increase the size of my butt. And though I am far less than thrilled with that idea, I am thinking that it is worth the risk. I would be doing it to get myself out of this hormonal hell than anything else so it isn't exactly related to boobie growing (though it would be a welcome bonus).

Apologies for rambling as usual. I know this isn't really a place for discussing herbs and such. But if there is a chance that it would impact my results at all, I figured that it would be something to add.

Jenni

I haven't been on the forum in ages. Sorry. Between school and a new, somewhat demanding job, I just let it go for awhile.

Happy to say that I've still been noogling. And it has paid off. I am now at 32.75 inches!
So, I finally got my first 28DDD bra for some motivation on that last quarter inch.

Basically, Noogleberry is awesome!

oodellaly

Wow Jenni, your progress is great! You started a bit larger than I did by about an inch over-bust, but I'm hoping I can get results anywhere near as good as yours. Your pic from several months ago looks wonderful, so I can't imagine how nice they must look now with the extra growth. Congrats! Would you consider this the 6-month mark for you, or has it been longer?

oodellaly

P.S. I think it's really great that Noogleberry has not only improved your boobs, but also given you a more positive attitude towards them in general, and it's wonderful that you are doing it for yourself now. I feel it has done the same for me, even though I haven't grown much yet. Noogleberry really is awesome!

Jenni

Hello again...after I seemingly dropped off the face of the earth with no warning.
I stopped noogling about a year ago. Life got in the way big time, and I just couldn't keep up. It didn't help that my NB pump decided to stop pumping.
Since I have one year left before going out of state to finish school (hopefully), I thought it would be nice to see if I can reach some of my old NB goals in that time. My replacement pump should be arriving in the mail any day now. So exciting.

It would seem that I haven't lost too much. The 28DD's still fit rather snugly. My only 28E is a little large, but still the most comfortable. As you can see, there is still plenty of room to grow into...
I'll also be using the same brand of massage oil that I used in the first couple months, as I think I had more swelling before it ran out. (If not...well, it still smelled nice).

Attachments

• NB start 9-17-14.jpg
    NB start 9-17-14.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 43

summer

I was laughing about your comment on the pink breast massagers. I have them turned all the way up :)

Did you ever get your hormones straightened out? I was on BO for 3 years & they had me doing all sorts of other things, progesterone cream, pregnenolone, MACA & some other things Im probably forgetting. I ended up w ovarian cysts the size of baseballs. I had to beg the dr not to take out my ovaries. Please be careful!

It was nice to hear what you said about accepting yourself. I hope to get there 1 day...

Jenni

Oh goodness, that pink massager...Every time I strap those things on, it feels like I am about to subject my poor little bobbies to a round of electric torture. "Massage" just isn't a word that comes to mind. And to think that their are countless ladies who wear them on full throttle. You all have my utmost respect, but for now I'm sticking with the chi rotations.

My hormones straightened themselves out actually. The term "late bloomer" is almost an understatement. It's like back in July my body remembered "oh right, she's 22 now...we should probably make the whole ovulation thing happen, huh?" ::)

Luckily, I didn't mess with my hormones that much. I think someone earlier said that it's like trying to fight fire with fire. But I'm glad my body straitened itself out eventually, because even without my interference it seemed like it didn't know what it was supposed to be doing. And made things miserable for a time because of it.

Jenni

So, my new pump is finally here, a week before I anticipated! I have to say, I would be a even more excited had my wisdom teeth removal surgery not been today...

I don't expect to see the best swelling in the world, as my meds will probably reduce it, it's kind of their job. But I was pleasantly surprised to see how easy it was to start noogling again. I was sure I'd have to ease myself into it, but my boobs were ready for more. They fill the domes the same as before too. I am less than an inch away from the end, and that's my smaller side!

I sense good things to come. :)

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Ouch, wisdom teeth are no fun. I still remember mine and that was 20+ years ago.

I think you'll still want to take it a bit gentle in the beginning week. Once you get closer to the end of those domes, the nipples get extra stretching in my experience. Mind you, I *want* that since it had gotten from me a grain of rice thickness to about a pencil eraser in 10ish months.

I'm hoping for good things for you and look forward to more posts.

DJ

Jenni

Thanks for the recommendation. I am happy to be pumping again, but I certainly don't want to overdo it. It didn't take that long to feel the mediums in the past either, so I didn't really know what to expect. It's comfy, though I am carefully monitoring the color just to be safe.

There was once a time I'd considered investing in the large domes. I did experience the nipple stretching, but it was only slight. I was happy with them to start with and they just kinda grew with me, which I was very pleased. But it does make me wonder about it when they are so close to the end...Anyway, sometimes I wonder if I am due for the large ones of if I'd even be able to get suction.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Believe it or not, I used the mediums too. I got huge nipple stretching on those and it hurt like hell for a couple of weeks. The Ls aren't a great deal bigger. I found it easier to switch by pumping on Ms for awhile (30+ mins) and switch to Ls. Doing that for several weeks seems to help transition you to the larger one and the previous domes just start getting tight and uncomfortable. So, you naturally stop the smaller ones. I'm in the process of doing this for the L to XLs. But I'm also trying to max the Ls for grins too (so close).

DJ

Jenni

It has been a long two weeks. Recently, even my boobs seem drained....and by that, I mean deflated. For whatever reason, they seem to have lost a bit of fullness that was there to begin with. My measurements are the same, but something feels off. Of course, then I noogle and the problem is solved for a while. Whatever the case, I hope it is just a phase they will eventually grow out of.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Mmmm.. our favorite event -- "Where did my boobs go?!" I've had that happen a couple of times where it feels like they deflate/shrink for several days. I just know it will usually "go away" in a few days to a couple of weeks. I have no clue why it happens or if it is just mental/imagination. So, don't panic yet :) Sometimes it seems changing up method, timing, massage or oil can help too.

DJ