Joan CD Stats - Updated 2/22/09

J

Joan_CD

Hi All,

I am waiting for my NB to arrive and am posting my before stats...

Under Bust 41"
Over Bust 41"
Around Bust 41 1/2"

Its been about 3 weeks of pumping and these are my updated stats immediately after pumping...

Under Bust 40 1/2"
Over Bust 42"
Around Bust 44"

6 Hours after pumping...

Under Bust 40 1/2"
Over Bust 41"
Aroung Bust 42 1/2"

I gained 1" around bust in the last 3 weeks. I pump three times a day, so I am hoping to see steady progress in the coming weeks. I will keep you all posted! Thanks!

C

catsrule

Re: Joan CD Stats

welcome aboard1 LET US KNOW WHEN YOU GET YOUR B AND HOW IT GOES FOR YOU! WE A

C

catsrule

Sorry! hit the caps key by accident, and then posted before i was DONE talking!!! TO YOU... It's Sat. am here, i am alittle un awake yet, I suppose! Don't have any other excuse! Good luck to you!! Will your wife also use NB? just curious!
catsrule

J

Joan_CD

lol... no problem Cats. No, my wife won't be using it as she is a full C and her breasts fir her frame nicely. She is looking forward to me enlarging mine, though. She also hopes I can reach a small B cup so my tops will fit better. She also thinks I look better when I am Joan. :)

C

catsrule

well, good luck to you, and your wife is very lucky with that C cup!! Heaven knows there are many on here who would love to be sporting a c!! let us know how things are going!! we have tons of advice and support!!

J

jellyDeeeee

Ho jaon cd and a very warm welcome to noogle land !!!!!
Well there is always Eman for a mentor for you and we girls will support away all the best to you love Jelly...

J

Joan_CD

Hiya Jelleeee.... and thank you! I am sooo looking forward to sharing my stats with the rest of the girls here. I can hardly wait to get my system and show some really nice B cups when I am done. I don't know who is more excited, my wife or me! :)

E

entropiana

Hi Joan, good luck to you and your wife. Let us know how the NB works for you. Keep reading the forum and other users experiences, it helps a lot :).
Best wishes
Entropiana

J

Joan_CD

Thanks all and I will try and do monthly stats for comparison!

J

Joan_CD

Rachiex said:
Hi Joan

How's progress? x.

Hi Rachiex... I posted updated pics on the Gallery page. I am making good progress and advanced from the medium cups to the large cups and now at the 3 inch mark in the extra large cups while pumping. I sustain about a A cup to a small B cup the next day after pumping. I think in about a month or so I will be a steady small B cup. How are you coming along? Take care and happy noogling!!!! Joan_CD

J

Joan_CD

Hi Jaybee;

I'm doing really well. I am at the 5 inch mark now on the XL cups. I am using the Aiterol and it seems to be helping me with lowering my testosteone level to allow my breasts to grow. I can't speak for anyone else, but it seems to be working for me! Now if I can just get it to make my hips and butt bigger, I'll be in seventh heaven!!!!!!!! ;)

sarahwr

Hello Joan-CD.

I enjoy reading your input and following your progress.

Its about 2 weeks since I received my NB. I am using it quite extensively however it is difficult to see whether I am developing.

I have ordered the L cups to try to widen out my chest when pumping.

I have stopped any herbs for the moment and am concentrating on the NB.

I shall be interested to see what replies you receive from the forum about your question on hips and butt.

You seem to have a very understanding wife.

Kind regards,

J

Joan_CD

Hi Sarah

As they say... "Rome wasn't built in a day"! It will take a little while for you to start to notice results. A steady pumping schedule will let you see results. And don't forget to massage as well. After you pump, massage your breasts for about 10 minutes or so to get blood flowing into them. Before you know it, you will start to see results. I have been pumping for over a year, so persistence pays off!

Good luck! Joan