Joan_CD 10 week update

J

Joan_CD

Hi All,

Just a 10 week progress report. I am in the XL cups now and have been around the 2 inch mark for over a week. I feel like I have either plataued or reached my maximum size (hope not). I can't seem to get any larger. But I am still pumping and hoping I will get past this. I am filling a B cup rather well now, as shown in the pictures. I want to get to around a smallish C at the very least. Good luck to all and happy pumping!!!!!

C

catsrule

GOOD GRIEF JOAN! you are doing so well!!! so proud of you!!! keep going...

J

Joan_CD

Thank you Cats... support from people in here means a lot to me and keeps me going!!!! hugs!!!!

L

Lululu

Congrats - Is your wife standing by the comment that once you reached a B she wouldn't allow you to wear male clothes?!! - you've achieved such a lot in 10 weeks!!!

L x

J

Joan_CD

Thanks Lululu! Well.... we just went to Avenue today and I got two new denim skirts and tops to go with them!!!! At work I dress male, but after work, I tend to wear more "appropriate" clothing. I pump at least 3 times a day, usually 1/2 hour morning and after work and then at least 1 hour while watching tv at night. I don't usually do massage and I was wondering if that is a beneficial thing to do.

M

mojo

Wow, Joan - you are an inspiration! Look at those lovely boobs!! :eek:

You've got some fab fullness there - well done :D :D :D

You know what? Your new pics have encouraged me to *keep going* ... I was in a serious huff because last weekend I didn't noogle for nearly 48 hours ... and went straight back to being FLAT as a pancake.

And then starting up again on Monday ... was like starting completely from scratch all over again, I was so miserable!!! :-[ :'(

And I've struggled to even bother 10 mins a day, since then ... figured my promising measurements 10 days ago just HAD to be all girly hormone related, and that I'm just destined *not* to have boobs after all ...

But you ARE a total *star*!!! You've shown us that persistence pays ...

Thank you so much for sharing. By the way - I love your new bra, it's really pretty! :)

Yours sincerely in bouncy boozie-ness! :-* :-* :-*
Mojo

J

Joan_CD

Thank you so much Mojo for your kind words. I am inspired by all of you to keep going and it is all of you that get me through my ruts also!! The bra is very pretty and it is made by Lilyette. Its a 40C, but after coming out of the clothes dryer I think it is now a 40B. Very comfortable and soft. I recommend it!!

C

catsrule

Dear Joan,
you are just the sweetest, humblest person!! May you reach ALL OF YOUR GOALS!!! I am so proud and happy for you!!! Love, cats!! ps... That dress reherasl is coming up soon!! how are you looking in your gorgie outfit, darling?? we need pics soon!!

jinj

wowwwwww joan. VERY VERY VERYYYYYYYYYYYY NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
YOU HAVE BOOBIESSSSSSS!!!!! and NICE B in just 10 weeks!
and its not even april yet you are already at B. i am SO HAPPY FOR YOU!

is your B staying up for the whole day? howlong do they stay?

i think its time for me to get XL (my L domes from another system cracked so i got the noogleberry L but they are too small...)
i missed two days.. 2 weeks ago.. and now my swelling doesn't stay....

J

Joan_CD

jinj said:
wowwwwww joan. VERY VERY VERYYYYYYYYYYYY NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
YOU HAVE BOOBIESSSSSSS!!!!! and NICE B in just 10 weeks!
and its not even april yet you are already at B. i am SO HAPPY FOR YOU!

is your B staying up for the whole day? howlong do they stay?

i think its time for me to get XL (my L domes from another system cracked so i got the noogleberry L but they are too small...)
i missed two days.. 2 weeks ago.. and now my swelling doesn't stay....

Hi Jinj and Thank You!!!!!!! The pics below are about 12 hours after pumping to show you what I am sustaining.

jinj

persistence persistence, i will maintain mine too! soon!!! *cross finger*

you look fab! i still remember seeing your first set of pics when you started noogling.. (just a little before i did)
look at that improvement! ;)

E

Eman

Nicely done, Joan!

I sense a strong fullness that you achieved... ;)

" I don't usually do massage and I was wondering if that is a beneficial thing to do."
[/quote]

Hi, i tried massage, but I got more swelling without the massage. You're doing really well!. Congratulations

J

Joan_CD

Mycupishalffull1 said:
" I don't usually do massage and I was wondering if that is a beneficial thing to do."

Hi, i tried massage, but I got more swelling without the massage. You're doing really well!. Congratulations
[/quote]

Better results without massage. Thats really interesting. Thanks so much!!!!!!!!

D

dillydally200010

Crikey o rileY! you've done so so brilliantly! how many months did it take you to get to where you are and did you start from scratch? x

Meetoo

MtF
Hi Joan

I noticed that in one of your replys, that you said you did go to work in male mode.
How on earth do you manage to hide those fabulous girls?

You have really gained a lot only noogling - Me I have been on hormones for 8 months, didn't gaine much, and have started noogling - and this has been my first week now.
I do think that I have allready gained some in fullnes, because they do seem more round

But again, I too have to go out in male mode...for now

Hugs
Jessie

J

Joan_CD

I wear a larger shirt and tighter undershirts. It's a bit uncomfortable, but worth it to have breasts. And I only work part time now, three half days a week. So, the rest of the time I am Joan and can walk with more confidence now with the girls looking better!

In the coming months I will be starting hormone therapy. I think my breast growth will be fantastic because of my noogling. I feel very confident that a year into hormone therapy I will be a very full c cup. Fingers crossed!

By the way, these are old pictures. If you look you will see my updated pictures. I am larger than these pictures show.

Meetoo

MtF
Hi Joan.

I know that you have progressed - I'd only post in here, because of your statement, that you where still able to go out in male mode. with big boobies ;D

You bet when you start HRT you will grow further :)

I wish you the best of luck in your journey, and by the way great that your doc was willing to subscribe hormones to you.
Do you callify your self as MtF, or ?

here in Denmark it is very troublesome to get approved for Hormones

Hugs

J

Joan_CD

I had to first see a psychologist and she agrees that hormones are right for me and she is getting the doctor as well. I will not have surgery due to age and cost, but I hope the HRT will help me towards feeling good about myself

I hope all that read this understand and agree.

jnorton22002

Hi Joan,

First, let me say good luck to you with your HRT. I'm sure that this is RIGHT for you. I'm wondering though, if you really WANT to be female full time, why does your doctor say you are too old. I'm 63 and will have the surgery. I do realize you are married, and I trust you are happy with that. any way, just want you to know I support you. You aren't too old for surgery, but it is about you and want YOU want. good luck Joan Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-*