Joni's Pics

jnorton22002

Hi to all who view this,

It's been awhile and I thought that I would do a picture. I am really thinking that I'm not growing and wonder if any of you see any growth. Maybe it's me. Any comments would make my day. Hugs to all Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-*

The first one is picture about a month aga and the second is today. also my kitty told me she wanted to be on the forum again as some of you think she's cute. She thanks you all.

I hope these pictures make it on the post

Attachments

• Picture 59.jpg
    Picture 59.jpg
    595.8 KB · Views: 114
  • Picture 59.jpg
    Picture 59.jpg
    595.8 KB · Views: 139
  • Picture 59.jpg
    Picture 59.jpg
    595.8 KB · Views: 134

jnorton22002

Well I guess my cat is more lucky than I am. Let me try again. Sooo sorry

Attachments

• Picture 86.jpg
    Picture 86.jpg
    499 KB · Views: 172
  • Picture 86.jpg
    Picture 86.jpg
    499 KB · Views: 130

LAWMANN2004

HI Mamma J !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It looks to me like we are at about the same size now.
Yes there is a difference in the pictures now, so yes they are getting bigger !!!!!!!!
I haven't had time to post any pictures in a while now, Sorry but I will try to soon.
Keep up the good work, And keep doing what you are doing, as it's working !!!!!!!
Stay safe, And have some fun.
The boobie fairy is comming to see you soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2 :) ;)

P.S. How do those new domes work for you ???????????????????????

jnorton22002

Jamie and all,

Thank you for your replies. You don't know how much it helps me to feel good about myself. sometimes I wonder how much my feelings are being changed by my hormone treatments. any way thank you all. Jamie, I simply adore the new domes. They feel much better. I still use the ex large but after using the "NEW LARGE". Thanks hun. good luck to all. Mama DOES care about all of you. Probably more than I do for myself lol. Hugs Mama :-* :-* :-*

jnorton22002

Hi Everyone,

After a dear girlfriend of mine did me up, I thought I would post this picture. I hope I don't freak anyone out too much. I would love to have comments. This is how Joni will look when I'm a woman full time, which will be soon I hope. Love to all Mama J

Attachments

• Picture 89.jpg
    Picture 89.jpg
    764.3 KB · Views: 201
  • Picture 88.jpg
    Picture 88.jpg
    766.2 KB · Views: 186
  • Picture 87.jpg
    Picture 87.jpg
    683.3 KB · Views: 246

sliptinge

:eek: I just saw these pics now! How did I miss this??

Wow Joni look at you!!! You look SO GOOD! I love seeing you all dolled up ;) You have very nice skin. Wow. Your eyes are stunningly beautiful Joni :-* :-* :-* Love it!!

And your boobies have come such a long way!! They're getting sooo much fuller and rounder and I noticed you have more boobage going on under your nips. Very nice!

LOVE YOU!! :-* :-* :-*
Slip xoxoxo

Kat

Hi mama J! I also didn't see your photos until now. It's nice to see how you look and please don't think you may freak anyone out! In fact you look very good!! It is only a pity that the pictures are a little blurry, because I'm sure you would have looked even more beautiful on a sharp photograph! Lots of love, Kat

jnorton22002

Hi Sliptinge, Kat, And Flat-Fiona,

Ladies, I want to thank you sooooooooo very much for such kind words. I get soooo very depressed lately, and I am sooo very sorry I didn't see your comments earlier. I guess I have been caught up in feeling blue. All three of you just really made made day. Sliptinge, although I love to call you Slip, your words were loving and special to me. Kat and Flat Fiona, it is so very nice that some one thinks I can or will be pretty. I have always had bright blue eyes and long lashes. Thanks so much my dear ladies. I love all of you so very much Hugs Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

secret

hey Joni,

The pictures seem a bit blurry , but i can see the hair and lip color and i LOVE IT :) i'm a big fan of red lips.

jnorton22002

Hi Secret

Thank you hun for the comment. Yes, sadly my web cam doesn't take great pictures. Maybe I'm lucky it doesn't. This was the first time I had myself done up. I loved every minute of it. Comments from my friends here are truly special to me and I cherish them. Thanks again all of you. Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Kat

Dear Joni, I hate to read that you are feeling depressed lately ... please don't ! You are always encouraging people here on the forum, but don't forget to think about yourself too! Because you are also one of those wonderful and beautiful people!! Don't forget that! I can imagine that your situation is not always easy, but please don't feel blue and do what you have to do to reach your own dream!! You are a great person! Hugs Kat

jnorton22002

Hi Lisa, and Kat,

You know, Kat, it is very hard sometimes to stay focused on my goal. I often think it is the hormones I'm taking, but sometimes, I think it is the loneliness. I truly feel committed to my goal, but I don't think many people are like you or Sliptinge, Strumpet,Thats1, Lilly13, Secret and more that I haven't mentioned. It causes me pain mainly because of the loss of 60% of my children's loyalty or love over what I'm doing. I'm so very happy some of you think I look pretty. It, once again means boatloads to me. I admire so many people on our forum for their strength and courage and determination to continue. All of you are my inspiration. Teeny Tiny, has been through so much, that I truly feel she is one of the best role models we have on this forum. I don't know where I would place myself. I think I would simply say, I'm a warrior for a good cause. Nothing special, just one of the gals, that's all. If along the way, I manage to help you guys that is simply icing on the cake. It gives me great joy to help others. May be you are right. May I should think more about me but I can't do that. I have a very firm faith in THE LORD, and we are all called to do good works. It's not me or I it's us and we. That IS WHAT ALL OF YOU MEAN TO ME. You ARE my family and I prefer to treat each and every one of you like my own children. I know I'm either the oldest or close to it so most of you are able to be my adopted children. I feel like a parent in some ways. None of you kids every disappoint Mama J. You all are so very blessed and gorgeous people. I love all of you. Thanks again Lisa and Kat. My days are filled with joy when some one takes the time to share a look at some of my posts or pictures. Sooo, from the bottom of my heart to you Lisa, and Kat and all of my newly adopted kids, I thank you. I am truly humbled by all of you that feel I look pretty, or do some good for you. hugs and love and great boob growing to all of you

Mama J with OXOX's :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

secret

hey sexy mama joni,

Glad to hear that you are committed to your goal :) and ew hormones for messing with us. I get depress when that kicks in as well and get extremely mad for no reason. I'm sorry to hear the loss in your life, but i think if they cant handle your awesomeness , and don't understand this is the way that makes you happy , it's not your lost rather theirs. You only need people around you, thats influence you positively, in a way that makes you happy. Like you said we're your family and let that be, we are here to support you till the end. Now smile :D listen to that song(if you want hehe) :p, i been listening to it non stop sorry if its not your type of music . "your beautiful" So lets do the pretty girl rock :p and next time you think of depress stuff ignore it and do the pretty rock dance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtXOVKNazYU&feature=player_embedded#at=208

ps: the more i look at your picture the more i love you in the red lipstick <3

jnorton22002

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! ,

Thank you soooo much. Some times. I get up from bed at night, and check this stupid computer. I found this wonderful message from you tonite. Thank you Secret, it was such a wonderful thing to read. Funny thing, when I WAS a male, Inever ever considered myself a male and never thought of myself as handsome , and now that I KNOW I am female, I certainly, look in the mirror and don't see a pretty woman, BUT, your kind words allow me to dream and feel sexy and wanted. I HAVE suffered all my life with this identity issue. You have helped me to SEE ME. The "Pretty Girl Rock was very cute and actually, I do understand the evolution in the song. Thank you so much Secret. You are truly a wonderful addition to this forum and to my heart and life.

P.S. I still struggle with my looks, don't know how to do my own makeup. and AM afraid I would mess it up. BUT, I DO love my lipstick and would love to be able to wear it ALL the time and be a woman ALL The time in my day job. I know that is coming, but Truck drivers don't wear dresses or make ??? do they

Love you Secret

Mama J :-* :-* :-*

secret

its silly thinking that your not pretty. I love make up when you get use to applying and know the tricks here and there, you will be like wow whose that sexy mama, "oh its me". Its the media that makes all of us think in a certain way. I look like a doll when i have make up on and when i dont have it on , its like omgosh secret is that you. The happy mama J ,Thats more like it ;D Oh your a truck driver thats awesome, i saw a coke commercial its about this little boy's dad thats a truck driver and he thinks, hes dad delivers happiness and joy. Hahah i think i'm going to keep that image of you in my head :D delivering happiness, since your so encouraging for everyone else in NB.

update up soon :p

<3 secret

jnorton22002

Hi sweetie,

Thank you again Secret. I don't try on purpose to be thinking bad things about myself. After reading your post tonite, I promise not to feel that I'm not pretty again. It is true though that I have always had a self image problem. I don't know why. your positive attitude does help and I will not think bad thoughts any more. In fact, I will admit, that that after reading your reply to me before, it really made me feel so good, I decided that I DO need to deliver some cheer to myself too. Maybe, the fact that having been male all my life just lends to wondering how you could look pretty as a woman. I will also promise to buy another web cam so I can get a better picture the next time I doll myself up. You are right, I WAS surprised at how I looked. I stared at the mirror probably for 5 min., or so. Thank you Secret. Your kindness is so wonderful. Would you like for me to post pictures again as soon as I put on my face? Hugs from a very grateful Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

jnorton22002

Hi secret and others that visit,

Hi I thought I would begin my day by sending a picture of my other cat whose name is TORI, and me and another picture of ME wearing my newest bra. It is a 38 B and at first I didn't like it but have grown very fond of it. I hope that the additional breast tissue is noticeable, as I have grown another 1/4 inch.

Again, Secret, thank you for helping me, I love you for it

Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-*

Attachments

• Picture 93.jpg
    Picture 93.jpg
    838.4 KB · Views: 164
  • Picture 93.jpg
    Picture 93.jpg
    838.4 KB · Views: 166