joni's stats

jnorton22002

Hi all

Thank you sooooooo much for posting such wonderful thoughts. It really does mean allot to me. I love you ladies

Hugs Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-*

soonenough

That must be so exciting, jnorton22002. I know I'll be giddy and giggly with joy. So, that's how it works, huh? The swelling eventually stays. I wonder how many days/weeks do you have the same swelling before it turns permanent growth. I know it's arbitrary as everyone's body responds differently. I'm trying to figure this one out.

Congratulations! What is your size goal?

jnorton22002

Well, soonenough,

booby greed has taken over. I have on my wish list a pair of d cups. Doubt it will happen. Heck go for the moon, Right? Thank you so much Roadrashes and Soonenough. It means allot to me hugs Mama J

jnorton22002

Hi Kat,

Good morning to you. Thank you very much. The idea of not noogling is out the question. Thanks again sooo very much Hugs Mama J :-* :-* :-*

jnorton22002

Hi all

For any of you that might be interested, I decided to post some recent gains. I've been using Ultra Breast and my HRT .

Also, I have been using the new contoured Large domes along with the x large domes. Before using the contoured domes I couldn't even get to 1 inch on the x large ones. Now, I haven't any idea if it is my hormone replacement treatment or HRT with Ultra breast or what, but I am now up to 2 inches in the x large domes and almost fill the new contoured domes. I only have one 38 B bra that really still fits and that is the one I just bought. I'm actually very quietly happy about this. When I first started with noogleberry, I really didn't think I could even get to a B cup. Not because noogleberry doesn't work but because I've never had good luck, just bad luck. I'm soooo excited. I'm really now thinking I might even be able to get to a D cup. My mother was a DD cup and I have a daughter that is a DD cup. I'm an old woman, or at least I will be an old woman soon. Also, for those interested, my first surgery will be the gender reassignment surgery. In this way, I won't have as much a problem with testosterone, as it won't be produced any more. Will still have to be on hormones though, but a lot smaller dose. Thanks to any of you that choose to read my update. Hugs and love to all. Remember, Noogleberry really works, we all just need patience and a good work habit and it all will happen, even for unlucky Mama's like me Hugs Mama J ;D ;D ;D ;D :-* :-*

Strumpet

Grats on filling your domes Mama J! :) I bet you'll be able to get those D cups.
I've been thinking about trying UB too.. have you had a good experience with it?

jnorton22002

Hi Strumpet

First let me say thank you soooo very much for commenting on my post. I get very few these days and it means sooo much to me. Yes hon, I really do want D cup breasts now. I can't help it. As I move closer to my ultimate dream goal, I find myself wanting more and more to look pretty and all things womanly. Yes I use UB and I haven't had any problems with it. I do feel, though, that it takes just a pinch of time getting used to it. So, if you use it, make sure to give your self a little time to adjust. Also, there are two sites that sell UB. The actual site and one other one. Makes sure you buy it from MedPlex or something like that. If you really decide to do it, private message Anastasis, and I know she will tell you who to order from. I got it from one of her posts. Love you girl and thanks so much. You are doing really well too as I do follow your journey tooo Hugs Mama J :-* :-* :-*

Lily13

Sorry I didn't see your update. I am so happy to see your surgery date is getting closer and you will finally be the person you want to be. That is extremely important and makes me happy that you are happy.

Also grats on filling the domes. That is awesome news. Keep us posted!

LISATG

Congratulations on your continuted success Mama J! I have to tell you that I really admire your determination to follow the path you are on. You are fortunate to have a great gene pool with larger breasts! My mother and sisters are B/C cups, so my goal of even obtaining a B is iffy at best, but I am determined to try!

Keep us posted on your breast growth success and your journey... I'm rooting for you!!!

BTW, nothing wrong with having a nice tushy! ;)

Hugs,
Lisa

SueB5

Hi Mama J. I have not been on a lot recently so I have just seen your post. I am really excited for you and look forward to hearing about your op soon. I think people make their own luck and you get what you focus on. You have clearly focussed on what you have achieved. Well done! Sue

jnorton22002

Good morning to all,

I truly want to say I'm sorry for being late in posts. Sometimes I don't realize that people DO post on threads, but you have to look at yours to see if people have. I haven't done that as much as I should. Maybe it's because I worry for other people more than my self. Sue and Lisa, thank you for your wonderful comments. Yes I believe I'm lucky to have the boob genes on my side. It would also be nice if I had hips too. My hips have grown a little but not enough. I also want to thank all of you that feel I am staying focused. It really is hard sometimes. With money problems all the time. We have decided to do the below surgery first. That will help in money because of the less need for testosterone blockers. I do adore all of you. It is awesome that you guys follow my progress. I always worry that I'm not helping others enough. Go Bless all of you

Mama J with plenty of hugs :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

jnorton22002

Good morning to every one that visits my stats,

Today, I took out the dreaded tape for the second day in a row. The reason I did was that when I measured yesterday, I was a little surprised, and therefore wanted to check again this morning. No, the tape measure was correct. For a long time I kept noogling and wasn't seeing any enlargement tape measure wise. I was just looking more full, so to speak. After losing a "band "size, I finally can report that I'm now a 45 1/8 across my nipples. After I lost my band from 40 to 38, which i feel is from hormones reducing my muscle mass, I was always around 441/2. Soooo if my measuring is correct I've grown about 1/2 inch. I have gone up and down before but this is staying now. Maybe that is what others refer to as permanent growth. Any way, just wanted to post that. As far as surgery goes, I'm still hoping for it to happen by June or July. A new problem has come up though that could cause problems. I haven't had any business come into my cabinet shop and therefore I haven't been able to pay rent. I disagree with rent as that wasn't the original deal but I don't set the rules. I have to figure out some things. The only thing I care about is my transition. I may decide to sell my equipment even though I love them. I NEED to be a woman, far more than I need the tools. Hope all is well with all of my lovely family members here Hugs and love to all

Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

roadrashes

Thank you so much for the update. You continue to motivate and inspire so many of us. I agree forget the toold a new life or venture will open up for you if this door closes. Stay focused and commited. You have had quite a journey. And congrats on the growth. That is fantastic news.

jnorton22002

Hi Roadrashes,

Thanks so very much hun, for your wonderful comment. Don't know about the inspiration think though. I just try to be warm and helpful where ever I can.

Now my children are starting to get mad at me. But this is about me this time. I love them and truly understand. It is my hope they will come to accept this in time. thanks again for such a lovely comment

Hugs Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-*

jnorton22002

Hi to all who view,

Update is in order. Nothing earth shattering but news any way.

It isn't all breast news. My breast development now shows almost 45 1/2. Between 451/4 and 451/2. There is a decided change in breas tissue amount in the middle of my breasts. they ARE getting closer. This seems to follow what others have indicated. What I have noticed though, is my breast tissue under the nipple. They are starting to really fill out there. My larger boob, is really, in the last 2 weeks or so, shown more distance between the nipple and the bottom. This is very exciting. Also, my hips are now starting to fill in with fat I guess that's all it can be. I stopped using macca, and lost my growth. I was a 42 hips up from 401/2 at start. I lost down to 403/4 when I stopped. Now I'm back up to almost 41 1/2. This is due to hormones and probably Ultra Breast. Hey Strumpet, if you read this, make sure you start your Ultra Breast BY DIRECTION. Drink lots of water, and have at least 1 protein shake a day for sure.

Hugs to all.

Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

SueB5

Hi Mama J. It sounds like cleavage growing action going on there! Sorry to hear that you business is not going so well but I agree it may be time to move on if it is not working. I think you need to fully close doors before opening others. Good luck. Sue

jnorton22002

Hi Sue and thanks,

So many times I hope I can keep the business or at least the shop. I love my shop and tools. It really is like medicine to me.

Unfortunately, reality is such that we make careful thoughts and one of them doesn't include being naive to the signs of "its time to quit"

I hope you are right honey, I hope it is cleavage growing.

Hugs Mama J :-* :-* :-*

Jadie15

Hey jnorton,

Looks like you have had some really good progress, I just wanted to say thanks for your post about UB, some good advice :)

Strumpet

Hey MamaJ,
I know I've kind of dropped off the forum but I wanted to say congrats on your growth in boobage and hips! :)
And thanks for the advice, I've been kind of lazy about the shakes lately but I'll try to keep up.
Hope your growth continues.