Just another reason not to get implants...

Anastasia916

Okay, so I was watching TV while noogling and flipped through the channels and seen that one of the shows I like was on, it's called "1000 ways to die" comes on the Spike channel for those in the states. Well this show is how it sounds, they tell stories of freak accidents etc. of how people have died. Well this one lady died by her implants, but not in a way I ever heard of. She went to a cheap surgeon and he put implants in her that shouldn't even be used...two weeks later she got on a plane, and once the plane got to a certain altitude her implants started expanding because of gases starting to create inside the implants, so they expanded and expanded until they exploded! That is just scary. I'm glad I never opted for implants and this is just one more reason to never even consider them.

R

Rafferty

What a terrible way to go! :( I'm with you Anastasia. I would never want implants in my body!

C

chloespeaks

Wow I had heard that one, but I always thought that it was "one of those" stories! :(

we should begin compiling a list of 100 Reasons Why NOT to Get Breast Implants.

Teeny Tiny

Number 2 - Because if they don't use the right filler they could become black and toxic, and could end up killing you if they ever rupture. :p

Teeny Tiny

Number 8 - The pain, nausea, vomiting, and recovery time that you can experience after surgery.

Number 9 - The risk of improper placement and having to go through it all over again to fix the idiot doctors mistake.
Not to mention the pain and illness this problem causes (my sister went through it).

Number 10 - The risk of being permanently disfigured or dying if there are any complications or infections caused by the procedure.

Number 11 - The risk of allergic reaction to or the body trying to reject the material used for the implant.

Number 12 - The possibility of one leaking and deflating, giving you uneven breasts, and having to have it refilled.

Anastasia916

13- little known fact but I have talked to many women with implants, implants do have an expiration date, you have to get them replaced I believe it's 5 to 10 years! So you would have to have the surgery every 5 to 10 years for the rest of your life.

14- if you should ever decide not to want them, you will be left with nothing but empty skin

15- it is unnecessary surgery, and you could have surgery awakeness or awareness while under anesthesia. This is where you cannot move, cannot talk, but you feel everything going on, hear everything, OUCH! I'm scared of having surgery if it's NEEDED much less if it's not!

C

chloespeaks

16 - They are not maintenance free. You're supposed to massage them every day for the rest of their short life span. Why not noogle instead?

C

cangelive

I heard this story.She was an actress .And she played the fairy with big boobies in Quasimodo movie.Sad story though...