Just ordered! some questions!

saisai

Hey everyone! so Ive been on this gallery for a couple of months now wondering if whether or not I should try it out and I finally ordered! I SO excited for it to get here! I previously tried the BOSOM MAX which cost me almost 300 and I was so surprised to see how cheap the noogleberry is! bosom max only worked a tiny bit, i hope to get better results through the pumping technique :)

Now, I didn't order the airlock, but i was wondering if I should have? also I have a chest size of 28 and bust of 31. I got the medium domes because i saw this other topic where a girl had a bust of 30 and they recommended her to get mediums as well. I hope they're not too big /: I would like to know any tips I should know as a beginner! i wouldn't know how much to pump and I really dont want to overpump. Anything will help!

Momof5

Welcome to NB ;D

I think the mediums will work great for you. That's what I started with 2 months ago. But fair warning, my starting measurements were pretty close to yours and I thought the cups looked Huge when I opened the box! I still don't fill them and I don't have tons of swelling, but it IS working, so don't get discouraged it takes time for most people. If you watch the color of your breasts and don't pump til it hurts you can avoid over pumping. I just ordered the large and airlocks, but dont have them for my mediums. You can use pretty much any kind of lotion or oil, just experiment with what works best for you. My instructions said to put lotion around the cups, but I just slather it all over my skin instead. Best of luck to you!

And Merry Christmas :)

saisai

thanks so much! i will definitely watch the color. I guess I'll just have to get the hang of it. No one knows so i hope I am able to keep it a secret as well :x