just started,foam rings question?

nikkiC

if you want something really badly you will get it
hi lovely ladies,
just got my nb yestarday and still hiding in the corners from my huby, so he doesn't see me with those space rockets on my tatas! I really hope it is all worth it, as so far nothing has worked, saying it , never been very consistent in taking any herbs. I'm really impressed with some of you ladies here and you actually motivated me to give it a go;)
Would love to know if you using those foam rings made by nb as it seems to improve the comfort of the whole thing but worrying if it makes it less efficient?
Appreciate your comments! thanks!

barbie11

I feel like most people who try them end up not using them because they say it decreases swelling. I've never used them, but I did find that when I first started noogling that it was quite uncomfortable, but then after awhile you don't mind. I think your body just gets used to the pressure.

That's my experience at least. Good luck!

itsjust4fun91

I use the rings on the cl's and a padding I made on my xl. When I don't I get the dreaded indentations some of us have talked about. I have found that with the rings, they have to be glued on.

nikkiC

if you want something really badly you will get it
Thanks ladies for reply, I did try to nb without the foam rings today and I guess it will take some time to get used to:) shall also say thank u to mumabear for the hint on inserting nipple stoppers- it does make a difference to swelling as well as heat pad!:) I just hope I'll be persistent as patience is something I've not been born with!:) it's lovely to hear all of u girls here, make me feel less crazy and lonely in the whole thing! Cheers and good luck to all!:)