Just Wondering?!

eva_bs

I was thinking...
Can the NB make the spacing between the breasts more bigger??Is that possible? ???
And also can It cause anything to the breast muscle?
Just was wondering...
:-\

Anastasia916

I don't think so on both questions. As far as the spacing between the breasts, noogling has brought mine closer together. I don't think pumping effects the muscles either.

Z

Zenity

Can the NB make the spacing between the breasts more bigger??Is that possible? ???
I'm not an expert on noogle but I am very familiar with techniques using suction to massage and modify body tissue, so, virtually, depending on how you place the cups regarding distance to your cleveage it could. Same as the opposite if you pull them together. Repeated tension on body tissue over time results in a modification.

And also can It cause anything to the breast muscle?
Again, virtually, it could but that's depending on how much tissue is covering the muscle. The more breast tissue on top the less muscle will be sucked in. Therefore less muscle expansion. If you exercise your chest muscles you would have less chances to have the muscles modified by the tissue expansion-tension as the workout will call the muscles to their natural shape and position. If you don't then it could happen over time of repeated exposure to tissue growth expansion techniques as noogleberry.

Also keep in mind that some ladies here have mentioned indents appearing. I am assuming those could be taken as a proof of how at the perimeter of you breast, where the breast tissue diminishes and joins with muscle, the suction could affect the muscle.

Just my thoughts, don't take this as a matter of fact. Hope it helps.