Ki$$es' NB adventure

good-vaness

Hi everybody! I got my NB 10 days ago but have only been able to use it for the past week, and even then I skipped 2 days. On the days I have used it I try noogle for 1 hr two times a day. I get decent swelling and my boobs definitely feel fuller and heavier than they did 1 week ago but I'm not sure if you can see it. I have attached pics anyway because I really appreciate all the gallery pictures.
The "after" pic is taken 24 hrs after my last nb session.
I had some question but, of course, as soon as I'm able to ask them... I forget.

Attachments

• before after week 1.jpg
    before after week 1.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 1,159

secret

Im not sure if its just me, but your after picture looks more balanced or even. so YAY congrads :D

good-vaness

YAY! they definitely feel fuller.
I have a question... at the beginning of my session my nipples point to the middle but after about half an hour as they swell they slowly start pointing downwards and when I take the cups off I feel a lot of swelling on the tops and very little underneath... does this mean my boobs will point downwards if I continue NB or has anyone else experienced this and had growth all around?

Strumpet

I find the area above my chest grows more than across the nipples or underneath, which is nice because it gives you a great cleavage line, but it's kind of annoying because it means your progress is hard to measure. I think it's because the cups tend to migrate up as you're pumping. I just try to position them as low on my chest wall as possible. I don't think it'll make your breasts point downward, though.

good-vaness

okay... bit of an update... so I though I would be THE most dedicated noogler but already, after just 2 weeks of semi dedication I had to stop altogether because my partner got really sick. so in the past three weeks i've probably only been able to noogle 3 times. :( I feel like I have to start again.
Anyways I'm easing back into it again and have managed to noogle for three days in a row and am starting to see some swelling again which I guess is good news, but I'm much more concerned about real growth. I will post pictures I'm getting of swelling.
Sorry about my pictures... it takes me like an hour to take them/upload them/ crop them etc. and I have no idea what I'm doing.

Attachments

• swelling before and after.jpg
    swelling before and after.jpg
    945.6 KB · Views: 3,360

Matt B

Hi Kisses,Your results are great especially after stopping for awhile.Your pics are fine,and it takes awhile to get it.You might want to resize them to like 680-440 or something close.

Good noogling,MATT B

good-vaness

so I've noogled pretty much every day twice a day for a week now and I'm getting much better swelling then I was in the above pics and some of it is still there 12 hours later but I noticed today that my breast are very slightly darker around where the domes go so I'm going to take a break over the weekend (I hope I don't loose any potential growth).

But I wanted to ask, I've pretty much filled my mediums, I think I will fill them completely in another week. When I ordered my noogleberry I ordered the medium system and CL cups and I wanted to know if I'd be able to go from medium to CL ( I thought they were the same size as L just shaped different, then i realized they are actually bigger).

yay!... I'm so happy with progress so far!

good-vaness

I outgrew my medium cups yesterday so today for the first time I tried my CLs... It took me over half an hour but they are both attached. Its so uncomfortable and a little painful, hopefully my body adjusts soon.

...on another note, I wanted to post pics of my new MASSIVE swelling but over the weekend my house was broken into and my camera was taken!!! and even worse, I still had pics of my naked boobs on there.... I'm so stressed about this, and there is nothing I can do about it.

Jadie15

Good luck with the CLs it took me a good couple of weeks to be able to get them on first try and really feel comfortable with them. Your body will ajust to them and you will find the best techniques get them on and feel comfortable. I have the opposite problem to you, I can not grow any over boob, I have tried positioning the cups really high, but it seems to be the same growth. I have read a few people saying that they think noogeling will not help you to shape your breasts and they will grow to the genetic shape you already have. I think this makes sense.

I am sorry to hear about the burglary, its a terrible feeling. That is very stressful, especially with your pictures still being on the camera.
Wishing you all the best!!

DivaZ

wow you have encouraged me so much! your before pictures are exactly what I look like now except I have a even smaller chest because I have had two beautiful girls... I honestly needed to see your progress pictures or I think I would have just given up! I have only been noogling for about a week now and cant wait to see my results! I only hope they are as amazing as yours!!! Also I am so sorry to hear that you have gotten stolen from! what a hard thing to deal with! I hope you can get through it ok;) best of luck