kittygurl

K

Kittygurl

Starting size: 32/34C
Goal: 32/34DDD (I have to balance out my big rear end and shoulders!)
I'm currently using the large domes and I have just started! Wish me luck everybody!

D

drunkenhammie

you don't need larger breasts.. 32C is like the perfect/most desirable size -_-

T

tj08

I think the same thing! 32C is PERFECT! Why do you feel you need to have bigger breasts??? ???

C

catlady

kittygurl,
Good luck I hope you reach your goal! What seems like a perfect size to one person might not be for another. We all need to think about body shapes and sizes.
My boobs look small on me but I have a friend who is VERY TINY and my boobs would look big on her.
But I think what the others meant is that most of us would love to have that size, since alot of us started with A's
Keep us informed on your progress!

J

jellyDeeeee

well hi ther Kittygurl, great to see you over here !!!!!
as you can see Im mainly on this board now as I am officially a NOOGLEBERRY ADDICT LOL !!!!!!! opps typo sorry !!!!

I absolutely adore and swear by my noogleberry !!!! girl reach for the stars go for as big as you dream !!!!! we are all shapes and sizes and genders here !!!!
and these girls are the friendliest bunch ......... Im sure if you already have a c cup youll get a fast result !!!!! happy growing love JellyDeeee.......

(ps Hi Drunkenhamie !!! I hope your ok hugs to you too love Jelly....)

C

catsrule

Hey kittygirl! How is your NB experience!? starting out with alittle more flesh helps tremendously, i m sure! Keep us posted with your successes!!!

JohannaH

drunkenhammie said:
you don't need larger breasts.. 32C is like the perfect/most desirable size -_-

Right now I am at 40C and I still have breast growth pains due to M2F HRT. Would I like to get 2 cup sizes larger? You bet!

John

JohannaH

I started on Estrogel in Sept. 2011 and I switched over to the injectable form of estradiol Sept. 2012. In 2013 I went to an endocrinologist to legitimize the regimen. I also take spironolactone pills to decrease the testosterone level.

I'm a little afraid to use the Noogleberry since I might wind up with too much of a good thing - something beyond an E (DD) cup. I put off getting a Noogleberry kit due to finances and I think now it was probably the right thing for me to do. I have no plans at all to change my name nor have any surgery. I still speak and sing in the bass register.

My paternal grandmother had large breasts and even other males in my family have developed breasts. So there is the genetic factor as well.

John

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Be glad that growth via pumping takes alot of time to happen. With those things you've listed, you're braver than you think. Anyway, the fastest I've seen someone gain permanent growth was about 4 months per cup size. Anything faster would suggest a serious disorder at work. Also, you can stop at anytime.

I know I wish I had your background because I can't have enough of a good thing. Either way, you need to happy and comfortable.

DJ

JohannaH

tj08 said:
I think the same thing! 32C is PERFECT! Why do you feel you need to have bigger breasts??? ???

Right now I am at 40 D. I have only one more size to go before I am at 40 DD [E]. I would not mind going up to 40 DDD [F]!