KULTZU'S PICTURES

D

daylight

kultzu im really happy for you...and glad that you were able to keep the swelling...this is an inspiration to me..

jinj

good lord, you are huge!

i see you hvae the ring on top of your breasts too.. i have that too
it seems like the domes have digged into my rib cage and left a round line on there. do you retain that line? or does it go away?

i can even feel the "dent" on top of my boobs...

K

kultzu

Hi jinj,

The rings go away in half an hour or so, fortunately :D :D.

Check out some earlier photos where I took 12 hours after pump...no marks ;)

Kultzu

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Well done Kultzu!! You continue to be an inspiration to many!

Just email me if you need help with anything ;) , but by the look of things, you need no help!!

best wishes

Lucy :)

K

kultzu

Thanks Lucy ! :D

I have learned so much from this wonderful forum. That was only least I could do is to provide my results and experience. ;)

Take care,
Kultzu

Rachiex

Wow Kultzu! That's amazing - you are my inspiration! I'd love to be your size by the end of this year!! You look great Rachie x x x x

K

kultzu

Thanks Rachiex :D.
That's very kind of you to say.

All the best to you in NB journey :-* :-* :-*,
Kultzu

C

catsrule

Kultzu!! You are GORGEOUS!!!!!!! Such an inspiration!! I want to look like you,. too!!! keep pumping gang, we'll get there!!!

K

kultzu

Oh, Catsrule. Thanks !
Nice to hear from you and I must say again that the XL cups are GREAAATTT ! ;) ;).

Kultzu

K

kultzu

Thanks Choco ! ;)
Keep going w NB, it is wonderful system. :-* :-*

take care ,
kultzu

K

kultzu

Just a short report for the past week.

I wasn't able to keep up with one session a day due to the cold I got (thank god , now is over) so i just went straight to bed without touching NB for a week :mad:. However, I am happy to report that I haven't lost the size of my boobies. I am happy about it and perhaps it is the point i can have pause in between those days again ;).

Kultzu

C

catsrule

Kultzu, a quick question for you! Has any one noticed or commented about your boob size ? I ask because I was at a function last night and had a pretty top on , with a new VS bra that pushes in and up and adds a lot!! Two people commented that I looked like I must have had recent surgery!! And others were STARING at my chest! So I thought, well I have grown and people are noticing! But you REALLY HAVE GROWN! And what does your hubby think??? Hope you don't mind my nosiness!! Love, catsrule

K

kultzu

Hello Catsrule,

I don't mind your question at all. In fact , I think it is a very good topic to discuss about :).

Most of people would stare at but not to comment or question anything. There had been only one time when one guy at work said ' something has definitely grown ' while we were talking business and I didn't get it right away but afterwards thought i knew he meant something else than work but I left it that way , not going back to argue or comment anything. So in a way, people at work stare but only briefly while people around me in my free time stare looooonger. For example , usually at aerobic dance class where i attend twice a week there are women who stare very much to my boobs since they are so noticeable while I have aerobic dance top on.

During the summer, last year was first time I had people looked at me while I was in my bikini for the first time too.

Regarding my husband, he really likes my growth and surely since I no longer talk about breast surgery or complain about my boob size , he is happy. When we are alone (while our daughter is asleep) i have much more confidence about myself towards him and that made us both very happy.
If you know what i mean, I kind of lost my confidence after I stopped breastfeeding and my boob size had gone to something flat :-[. It took some time to boost it back and Have to admit NB has been big part to bring my confidence back. :D.

In conclusion, nobody really makes comment about my boob size but i cant avoid the staring. I know that I have got much more attention nowadays and if I would need more then I could just use push up bra but considering no kids around in that party ;).

I hope I answered your question, Catsrule. We must enjoy our growth for sure :-* :-*

Take care,
Kultzu

C

catsrule

Thanks dear for your refreshing honesty!! I do not mind people saying things(2 co-workers, women) becasue NO ONE really noticed that part of me before, and just like you, I was completley flat after BF for almost 2 years straight! NOTHING left, but NOW!! I am wearing 34 B's , So thankful for every CM!! Still working on my C cup! And starting to use the LArge cups again! The stupid rings don't fit well, but somehow I manage...so AGAIN< i don't mind the comments! It means everything that I have worked for is paying off!! And I look and feel better! Thanks hun!!

K

kultzu

Hi Catsrule,

Perhaps to be more accurate for what is really the difference between 'before' and 'after' is the CONFIDENCE. We look much different these days than say two years ago. Nobody really can tell what my boob sizes diff has been but they must notice my confidence (doesn't mean I have been more aggressive at work :D ) . Also I enjoy a little bit of more feminine clothes than before ;D.

Happy growing,
Kultzu

C

catsrule

You are absolutely CORRECT about that, Hun!! Much more confidence! Maybe even alittle strut to the walk on a good day! Keep going!! I am confident that I will be wearing a C cup for good one of These days! Just doesn't happen overnight for the skinny chicks I guess...no, I know!! It's been a few years of work! Thanks for your replys! Keep everyone guessing, too!!

K

kultzu

Hi there,

I finally decided to have new set of photos and some updates along. This time without bras but having to put those tiny purple circles to blind my nipples so hopefully I don't feel too naked in front of u :D :D :D ;) ;) ;).

All right , first pix is the one taken right after 30 mins pump

While the second one is two days after and no pumping in between

The last one is one day after that so three days since last pumped

My routine has been to pump from Mon-Thur and take a break on the weekends. So far I kind of like it and won't be worried if I miss a day or two.

Hope you all happy pumping,
Kultzu

Attachments

• After pumping.jpg
    After pumping.jpg
    498 KB · Views: 627
  • Two days after.jpg
    Two days after.jpg
    411.8 KB · Views: 566
  • three days after.jpg
    three days after.jpg
    520.1 KB · Views: 523
R

Rafferty

WOW Kultzu! You look great! Especially how you are nice and full up the top. That's what I am hoping for!
Raff