large or contoured?

KeiWish

so I'm about to order my large domes and I'm thinking about going on and getting the contoured instead of the regular larges but I know that they're a little bigger in width. do you ladies think this is a good idea?

T

tpurple

I bought the large and hardly used them, until i went to XL

T

tpurple

I am planning to get the contoured ones, I will be going down in size, But I think these will work better for me.

T

tpurple

I think I used the large only a few months before I felt i needed to move on to a bigger size. I think the circumference was still not wide enough on the original large cups because I still had major gap between the two cups when i put them on. The XL seem te be working good but they are so big round they suck to much armpit in, so im thinking the contoured will work better, Im 34 around.

Teeny Tiny

Having used the larges, then the XL's for a year, then trying the new contoured larges I'd say depending on how well you fill the mediums I'd skip the larges. The contoured larges aren't that much bigger in diameter, and they're way more comfortable to use. ;)

KeiWish

Oh I bought it at Wal-Mart! They had them half off one day so I splurged and bought one. Quite handy most days, but slightly embarrassing in public restrooms....

Teeny Tiny

Try using a telephone booth like superman, just make sure it doesn't have see through doors or walls, that could be embarrassing and hard to explain! ;)

Teeny Tiny

I don't know what you look like, but you could be a stripper in training! ;)

I had a friend just out of high school who thought she was God's gift to men. She thought she was the hottest thing on two legs, and she was shaped just like me, we could have been twins, other than different facial features. We were both 5'6", both brunettes, both 105 lbs, same physical features down to small 34AA breasts, etc. But unlike my insecurity with the way I looked she thought she was hot, and was planning on becoming a stripper/exotic dancer. They come in all shapes and sizes, most just have to be really secure with their bodies and like the way they look to do it, although some do it regardless of how they look or feel about themselves if the guys dig them, as it's an easy way to make money. I had a neighbor one time who was a part time stripper/exotic dancer, she'd rake in $300-$700 in one night depending on how busy the place she worked at was. Personally, I've never been in one of those places, I'll never go in one, and I'll never be one. The only one I'll ever strip for is my hubby! ;) :D ;D

Lily13

I love your avatar KeiWish. That is exactly how I want my boobs to look. :) Gives me motivation that someone I will have that lovely cleavage to show off..lol

KeiWish

Lily13, thank you! I only wish they were mine to claim! lol. I agree though, funny things like that give me motivation when I start feeling down.