Lily13's Stats/Noogle Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strumpet

Oh Lily, I'm sorry to hear that! I hope you're doing okay now. Definitely there are things more important than noogling, as Mama J said.

Lily13

I think I am doing ok right now! I have been keeping an eye on things because I still have some hives. I don't know how that is even possible considering the amount of steroids pumping through my body. I've never been on this high dose of steroids before and it appears I am getting a lot of negative symptoms. My blood sugars are scary high right now. In the ER last night they were 287! :eek: I'm normally fasting around 75. lol

Life certainly knows how to keep things interesting and yes there is much more than noogling. :) Thanks to you two for checking in on me. Means a lot to me that we have such a nice family here. I love you gals!

jnorton22002

Thank you Lilly, but I'm far more concerned about you honey. Please, please keep me informed Mama J with hugs to you :-* :-* :-* :-*

xxbabygirlxx

oh man, i hope your ok now. Feel better, your health is more important right now. Did the doctors tell you whats going on, and how to fix it? ???

soonenough

Lily13 said:
It's been an interesting few days. This is not related to noogling, but wanted to just share. I've been trying to chelate for heavy metals. I've had a ton of amalgam fillings in my lifetime and I think it might be the source of my chronic health problems. I started taking some chelators and were doing great until the end of my last round. I started getting terrible hives and was living on benedryl and zyrtec. They cleared up and I took some time off and then decided to chelate again. Once again at the end of this latest round, the hives were really bad. My throat started to swell shut lol and I had to go to the urgent care. They gave me massive doses of steroids and now I'm on high doses of prednisone. Then I had to go the ER yesterday because my electrolytes were off. They gave me saline and potassium pills.

Life is certainly never dull here. I hope everyone is doing ok. I had to take a few days off of noogling because the hives were just unbearable. :D My period just started so I sort of lost out on noogling during the luteal phase. I guess next month!

I always think that health comes first. It's better to take care of yourself first as noogling will always be there waiting. A lot of users did report of better swelling after taking a break, short or long. Hoping you'll be back to your healthy self. Health is something to be truly thankful for.

Lily13

I don't know what good health is to be honest. :D I've been sick for most of my life, but I'm not looking for a pity party though!

Thankfully this month, my cycle was not heavy at all. I thought last month it may have had to do with the booby tea I started drinking, but that doesn't appear to be the case at all. Just coincidence, so I'm going to keep drinking that nightly. Even though I haven't been noogling, I have been getting in at least 150 rotations of massage. Trying to do whatever I can :)

Lily13

I figure I should probably update my stats page. :) It's been a while.

I got my period pretty early this month for me, so no more luteal swelling. Sorry Sooneough for not getting more booby pics up. haha I really didn't think my period would show. So far I have kept a lot of what my boobs looked like before noogling, which is a good sign. Usually my boobs deflate when AF shows and it's depressing. I am noogling as I type this up, so I have yet to see if I am still getting the crazy amount of swelling I was towards the end of my cycle. Before noogling today I measured very loosely at 35". I know this is probably not right and I'm more like 34.5", but the fact I am even approaching that size is pretty awesome. When I started this journey, I was lucky to measure 32" across! I am actually thinner now than when I started noogling, so this is all boobs! YAY! lol

I have been having some hormonal issues. I don't think it's related to the tea though as I haven't been consistent with drinking it. I was messing around with some of my rx medications I take and I think that's thrown the balance of things right now. probably also why my period started early. haha

Looking down at the noogle cup, it looks like my boobs are still swelling really well. We will see if that sticks around by cycle day 4. It's still early on and my progesterone could still be a little elevated.

Hope everyone is doing well! ;D

jnorton22002

Hi Lilly and good morning to you,

I'm super happy for you. You have really been working hard and you really deserve the boobage you have gotten thus far. Heck, why not go for the gold and get "D" cups. Wouldn't that be great Luv ya hun Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-*

Strumpet

Yay for boobs!

I'm so glad your great progress has continued, and you kept most of it through your cycle. Best wishes :)!

soonenough

Lily13 said:
I figure I should probably update my stats page. :) It's been a while.

I got my period pretty early this month for me, so no more luteal swelling. Sorry Sooneough for not getting more booby pics up. haha I really didn't think my period would show. So far I have kept a lot of what my boobs looked like before noogling, which is a good sign. Usually my boobs deflate when AF shows and it's depressing. I am noogling as I type this up, so I have yet to see if I am still getting the crazy amount of swelling I was towards the end of my cycle. Before noogling today I measured very loosely at 35". I know this is probably not right and I'm more like 34.5", but the fact I am even approaching that size is pretty awesome. When I started this journey, I was lucky to measure 32" across! I am actually thinner now than when I started noogling, so this is all boobs! YAY! lol

I have been having some hormonal issues. I don't think it's related to the tea though as I haven't been consistent with drinking it. I was messing around with some of my rx medications I take and I think that's thrown the balance of things right now. probably also why my period started early. haha

Looking down at the noogle cup, it looks like my boobs are still swelling really well. We will see if that sticks around by cycle day 4. It's still early on and my progesterone could still be a little elevated.

Hope everyone is doing well! ;D

oh my, oh my, oh my 35"?? i told you you're looking like a 32C cupper to me. Wahoooo. To be at 35" and you're thinner at that, all I can say is noogling works. Perhaps,all these herb taking is overestimated, and I'll just only noogle. I'm dancing here for you!!

roadrashes

Hi Lily. I'm hoping that the hormone issues level out. I've been there. GREAT News on keeping growth with deflation. I believe that means you have more GROWTH! How great was it to have AF come with no disappointing shrinking. I will be looking for those pics next month and I will seek you out too. Your honesty and openess has been so encouraging and uplifting it's not just about the boobs!!!!

Lily13

Thank you everyone! I didn't think this would happen to me. Sure I read all of the awesome stories on here...However I figured I'd have a tiny bit of changes but nothing significant. I certainly didn't think I'd have to go bra shopping which I am desperate need of doing. Being broke really sucks!

I have to admit, lately I feel like I'm 12 years old going through puberty all over again. I now understand what all the fuss was when my friends were excited about their boobs growing in 6th/7th grade. ;)

I think my hormones are back on track. I stopped messing with things. You'd think about the 5 or 6th time I'd learn my lesson haha :D

Let's hope my pictures don't disappoint next month!! haha If I stop swelling for some reason, I will probably take a short break (1-2 weeks maybe).

roadrashes

Lily no bra shopping yet if we take that pm we will rip apart those bras. What a waste of money. I'm glad your hormones are back on track. Mine do get off every so often. We look forward to the pics. I am always happy when any little gain I have achieved stays. ;)

Lily13

It's now cycle day 8 and I definitely lost some of that fullness from before my period came. Oh well in about 6 days it will all be back again! I am still swelling though at least a little bit with noogling, but I notice it doesn't seem to last as long. The weather really warmed up here, so I've been noogling in my bikini bottoms. lol :D

jnorton22002

Hey Lilly, sorry about the losing a little, but you still have gained and look awesome, by the way, send some sun to Wisconsin for the folks here. Speaking of hives, which I've read I think from you or others, I used nair today on my upper arms. they didn't like that. now I have little red bumps. It will go away but I hate it. Hugs Lilly Mama J

roadrashes

Hello al.l I will be right behind you with the deflate in a couple of days too. It is discouraging but now I plan for all my clothing and outings around it. I also wear my puch up bra on those days and step up the massaging on those days so mentally it does help me.Also, nair and I have never had a good relationship either. You all know I am going to recomment neosporin on those bumps. ;) lol

Lily13

Oh yeah Nair is not good for me either. :'( It is way too harsh for my skin. I used it once on my arms and I had the same thing happen to me. I haven't used it for years, but for me the trick was to not leave it on as long as they say. It basically gave me a chemical burn, so I agree put neosporin on it!

Now I use a sugar wax on my arms and after the initial pain, it does a good job and I have long arm hair too. lol I only do this in the summer though when I know I'll be outside more often with tank tops/short sleeved shirts.

I am trying not to get discouraged. It is tough sometimes though. :D I'm still a 32B for sure, but just not quite reaching the 32C mark after noogling.

Status
Not open for further replies.