liquid coming out of my nipples

safiyahajar

hi
ive never posted on this board but i come from time to time.
ive been noogling for about a month and since yesterday when i pump there is some kind of fluid coming out of my nipples.
is it something i have to worry about,has anyone ever experience the same thing.
waiting for any answer
thank you

rfl2009

Hi There,

Im sorry to say I do not know, but maybe you are lactating. Are you takinf fenugreek or any other phytoestrogen enhancement pill or cream? This can sometimes cause it. Especially fenigreek. It is traditionally used for breast feeding moms who are not making enough milk. Also, try googling it. Good Luck. Let me know what you find out.

SueB5

Hi
I remember leaking fluid after breast feeding foir a very long time. I wonder if this is the case with you? I would get it checked out if not since it could be an infection. Good luck! Sue

Leelan_redhed

Some women have a lot of lymph fluids moving about in the breasts and its not unheard of of nipple ducts leaking just from stimulation coupled with breast fluid increases from several effects.
I know I have heard of others having this happen also due to vacuum application.
I get it myself if I use too much pressure or if I am having a lot of fluid circulation in my breast regions.
I found I naturally can stimulate increased fluid circulation with herbal materials.
For instance,turmeric causes increased breast and pelvic blood circulation. Blessed thistle is another.

I dont think it is any problem unless it is strange colored. Mine usually is clear or cloudy very pale yellow.

I know I was really happy when my nipple ducts finally formed during the times I had the internal fluid buildup during my initial growth stages. I read that it was normal during breast development,but with my fluctuating hormone levels and estrogen spikes most likely was also a cause.