Lovin it :-) !!!!

sunsetz

Hi everyone, just wanted to join the many in saying that noogling works miracles. I've been noogling for about a month and a half. I started out a very loose, saggy B and now I'm a full C. I used the L cups for a month and completely filled them within the first week. I pumped both boobs at the same time for 30-45 mins, four to five days a week. However, my swelling was not that obvious. My boobies just felt fuller and looked a lil rounder. I've been using the XL cup (pumping one boob at a time as I could only afford to buy one cup) for three days. I pump for 20 - 35 mins, can't stand the pressure much longer than that. This cup gave me crazy swelling! ;) Now, my once empty 34B push up bra is completely filled and overflowing and I fill an unpadded 36C. For those who are not seeing results don't give up. I think I responded so quickly because I was a C before and my skin was already stretched to that point.

The swelling lasts all day, so hopefully it translates to permanent growth in time. I do not measure myself, I judge my growth by the way my bras fit.

By the way, before when I lay on my back my boobs used to fall towards my pits leaving little fullness in the middle. However, now they are getting full in the middle and look like they are falling less towards the pits :) I used the scarf suggestion when I was using the Ls.

My original goal was to fill my B and maybe attain a C. Now, I think I'm getting greedy. My boobs look small to me. So the new goal is D or DDs by June. ;D

Happy Noogling everyone.
Sunsetz :D

xxkeeleyketxx

Hi sunset,thats great news!!
I've been pumping 3 weeks today & im filling up my B bras now ;D ;D
I started as a large A 32 and a bit inchs but im now 33 n a bit (haven't measured for a week)
Noogleberry is great!! I love it to.I know i will reachmy full C for the summer..
I'm nearly reaching the end of the large cups so when i do i will order the XLs
Prob only get the 1 cup anyways coz both would never fit on both my boobs at the same time!
I'm very happy for you &ihope you get yor D's by june ;) ;)
xxkeeleyketxx

Shygurl1

CONGRATS, sunsetz!! ;D

Your progress is awesome, hon! Wow, I would love to grow a cupsize after every month of noogling. Fingers crossed I'll get close to that at least! XD My smaller boob is touching the top of the dome now, the bigger 1 is sorta laggin' but that may be cause I don't pump it as hard. Trying to even them out while I grow.

Hm, I've heard XL's are huge. I'm wondering if I should only buy 1 myself once I get there? Guess I'll do a lil research and see what ppl do to get around the size... But yeah, I'm betting you'll get those big D's for bikini season! ;)

itsjust4fun91

What is considered the old XL, and is now called the XXL, is the ones that are huge They are 18cm. The new XL that you have to request from Lucy is on .5cm larger than the Large cups, and measure 13.5 cm. The big difference with them is how tall they are. They look massive since they stand up so high, but if you can make room for 1 more cm between the 2 of them, you should be able to pull off the XL.

sunsetz

Thanks for the encouragement everyone. :D Shygurl1 and xxkeeleyketxx just keep pumping, its only a matter of time before we're all Ds ;). Special thanks to MariahDs for your help. Gonna post some pics soon to motivate others ;) And to all the ladies on this site your posts and pics keep me going.

Thanks again.
Gone to noogle.
Sunsetz :D