Low self steeem/Sad/sorry girls ;(

Brazilian_Girl89

First of all please dont get mad at me girls..
Today I'm really sad, sad at me and sad at the world values, and sad at my husband
mainly sad at me...

Girls, Im going to Brazil to visit my family in February until March.. husband gets back from deployment a few days after I get back from Brazil
I will also organize some stuff for my mom there.. and she said I could get fake boobs

at first I was unsure.. but Brazilian doctors are one of the best in the world, also the country has the largest number of plastic surgeries
...and I can tell the results are amazing, the most perfect boobies EVER and the touch is pretty much THE SAME as a real one (when its a good doctor).. most of them u just realize are fake because they are too perfect to be real (i know this cause I've met some girls in Brazil that had the job done)

Then, I was tempted... I mean.. I love noogleberry and I know it takes time... and I know that natural is way way way way way way way safer than boobie jobs.. but I was tempted... ;(

I talked to my husband and he said although he likes my boobs he would love the new ones too.. and then for a days we talked about it, he even sent boobs of famous people that he thought would look good on me..
he was all excited about me getting boob jobs.. I was scaried and happy at same time

Now.. mom said the budget would not make possible to pay for the surgery and I said it was ok.. she should not even worry!
I told my husband and he was kinda disappointed.. and it made me feel soo bad.. he didnt say anything bad.. but i noticed he was disappointed and do want me to get boob jobs eventually

I mean.. ok.. normal.. guys like pretty boobs and dont mind they are fake since it looks and feels greatly (and its true when the boob job is good).. but it makes me feel like im so ugly

I went back to old noogleberry, and was surfing on internet and watching funny videos while pumping when in one of those there was a small link connecting to a video of a girl with beautifull boobs, for curiosity I clicked on this one.. and then, of course, there were a lot more perfect boob videos connected to the girls video.. since i ended up going to the (+18) part of the site..... and then I started crying

But I guess I was already with my husband reaction in my mind making me more sensitive...
It's so wrong but I could not help myself but feel SAD

I'm sorry girls.. I know u are all against boob jobs, I'm not that against it, but I also prefer the natural way although it takes longer and longer.. and I dont believe now it gonna fix my (ugly) uneven boobs

And now I cry again and think.. why is it messing with me like this? I mean.. there are more important things on life, arent there?
I'm not sad because Im not gonna do the surgery.. actually I don't know exactly whats going on
I feel ashamed and stupid

Strumpet

Oh sweetie, please don't be so down on yourself!
I mean of course we're trying to do it the natural way here, but please don't think even if you were to get a boob job that we would judge you or look down on you in any way. I really feel like we're like a family here and we all understand the low self esteem that comes from having a smaller chest and the pressure to have the perfect fake-looking boobs presented in the media.
I'm sorry you've gone through such an up-and-down of disappointments over this, and I hope you start to feel better.
You ARE beautiful, just the way you are. Please don't feel like your breasts are inadequate or they make you inadequate.
Hugs and all my love!
xxxxxxxxxxoooooooooooooo
Strumpet

jnorton22002

hi Sweetheart,

You know, life is such a wonderful thing. We are born into it AS PERFECT things. YOU ARE PERFECT. Remember God created you, and HE created a perfect you. WE certainly all want better boobs, but if boobs were a measure of our lives, it truly is sad. Honey, you are such a gorgeous person, fully of life, love, and honesty. So let's be honest with our self now. There is nothing in this world that says you have to HAVE big boobs. Try thinking of your self in a positive way. Think of why your husband married you. Think of the ways that each of you feel for the other. Also, remember he SAID he loved your boobs the way they WERE. I'll bet you that he felt your disappointment when you told him there wasn't enough money, so you think he was disappointed. I know many times I feel disappointment because a certain person at that time was truly sad.

Honey, don't be sad. Be glad. Glad that you are pretty. Glad that you are alive and well. Glad that you have a loving husband. Best of all, be GLAD that you have choices in what you can do in life. NO ONE will ever think less of you if you were to have a boob job. Mama J certainly won't. Remember, if I can grow boobs, so can you. Just hang in there. When you feel sad, just think of how glad you WILL feel when they are bigger. We all love you the way you are too. WE ARE ONE BIG FAMILY. We all wish you good things. Now, take what you want from my book here and run with it. Strumpet said a boatload too. Love yourself first sweetie, everything else will follow in place

Love you lots honey Hugs Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Hello Brazilian Noogler,

Ta bom, quierida! I understand it's hard to feel uncomfortable about yourself and it's also hard to feel like others will judge you. For instance, I think that all noses are beautiful, even when one has a hook nose or a nose with a bump on it. So it's easy in that instance for me to say, "you shouldn't get a nose job" but who would I be to judge someone for wanting a nose job as I do not have a hooked nose? However, at this forum we do understand low self esteem regarding small chest, so perhaps our support is even more important to you. You have our support! Another forum I go on has jerks from time to time, but I've never encountered any here.

The decision to get breast implants is yours, and yours alone. I am not trying to take that away from you and support your descision 100%. But I do want to let you know that when I saw your pictures, I turned green with envy! Probably because I'm not super thin, (BMI 20.5 or so) I did not start off too small (32B), and I have pumped like clockwork for seven months and look almost as great as you only on days where I was able to wear domes for like 15 hours; that's the only way I can get that plumpness you naturally have. To be honest if I looked like you, I'd wear bikinis and flaunt it, satisfied that I had perfect boobs; could not be considered too small or too big!

However, just because that's right for me doesn't make it right for you; nobody knows what is except for YOU. If you want and can get implants, go for it! You would be hard pressed to find someone on this forum who has not considered it; I know I have! If you choose this rout; I DO have some advice: DON'T just go for the cheapest doctor! I've met two women who have breast implants, one had to get them redone because they just didn't look right I guess, and the other had one burst. I don't know if she got 'em redone or what. Also, I read a plastic surgeon say that he does more replacement implants than he does first timers because of so many doctors that don't do it right. Please talk to others who have gotten implants so you know what you will be getting yourself into, and also shop around and look at before and after pictures. Even if it's 4x as much as the cheapest doctor, go for the one with the best reputation and whose before and after pictures you are the most impressed with. Remember, this is your body and you deserve the BEST! Also, do some research and talk to the doctor a lot; figure out if you want saline or silicone, under or over the muscle, point of incision, and if you want pronounced high or low.

As far as your husband is concerned, I agree with what others have said; he loves you nomatter what and this is why he married you! If it's financially not possible, at least there is NB! I can honestly say that in the past if money wasn't an issue I would have gotten implants. But now I can honestly say that if it wasn't an issue because of NB and the progress I have made in these 7-8 months I would most definitely not get implants. Best of luck in whatever you choose, we're here with you and support you! Bejos!

mommytrina

Hi there,

First I want to say I know exactly how you feel, as I'm sure that others on this forum do, about the low self esteem because of a small chest. I think that is partly why my husband bought me the noogleberry. He told me that he loves my breasts, but he got it more for my sake, for my self esteem. Sounds like your husband is the same way!!! :) He loves you!!! :) Or he wouldn't have said what he said. ;)

We are all here to support you!! That is the point of this place. And just like the others said, we will not judge you for what decision you make. I think the natural way is better for you, but not always the easiest. It can get very frustrating, but don't give up!! And I"m talking to myself as well when I say that!!! ;D Everybody has gotten results that stuck with it!!

I just went and looked at your pics in the gallery. :) Wow! You are beautiful!!! And I hope you don't mind, but I asked my husbands opinion... And he said the same thing. ;D ;D He asked why you were considering implants, and that they were very beautiful!!! Very round and natural!!! Please don't be sad! Try to learn to love what you have been given, Your husband does!! And others on here are envious of you also!! I hope your saddness will leave you soon and an "I love my boobs" and eager to grow mentallity will replace it.

We are here to support you in whatever your decision Be happy!!!! :D

Brazilian_Girl89

Hey guys!!

You are all so AWESOME!!! I love this forum
well.. I'm better about that now, and big part of it for reading your cheers :D

And I choose to keep going with noogleberry a bit more... my concern is mainly about unenveness, I think maybe the pics didnt make justice to how it really is. but thank you guys

I believe my husband was just a bit childish or he didnt measure his words (I didnt say everything about that here).. but I will let it at this.. hes not perfect either hehe
and also, I gotta do ir for me not for him, right? I realized I dont need to rush and go through a surgery right now.. I've lived with them for 22 years now and we've got along well... ;D
.. if husband doesnt like? well.. marry someone else then, Im more than boobs
no right to make me feel bad
Will update my pics here soon :)
Love you guys

Victoriaxo

Brazilian Noogler,

Im new here trying to set up a pic and stuff but reading your post brought me back to why I am getting these pills pumps and stuff.
In 2009 I had 5k and wanted boobs I was 21 and went to the doctor gave them my cash and they said 2 weeks! I was sooo pumped I looked at all the ones I wanted discussed them with my bf at the time...FINALLY it was the day at 6am I went to the surgery room got put to sleep and woke up...I felt my chest and there was nothing there no new boobs. The doctor explained that while putting the tube down my throat I couldnt breath and was having convulsions on the operating table. They sent me to a lung doctor who cleared me for 2 more weeks after I took some pills for some cold. I left the dr and cryed bc all my friends were comming by to see them and i didnt have them.

2 weeks later I went back to the plastic surgeons operating room and before I was put to sleep this time the nurse checked my vitals she said my heart was beating too fast..i told her I was nervous I wouldn't get them again. They hooked me up to a machine and my heart was beating 190 bpm they called the ambulance thats the day I found out I had Afib. a serious condition. I had a heart procedure dome in Jan. of 2010 2 days before my 22 bday...the surgery did not work and I found out I will always have this and always be on tons of meds and NEVER be able to get my boobs.

long story short the plastic surgeons office gave me 3,400$ back as my refund and told me the rest was for fees of "backing out" knowing it wasnt my choice. I still look at my moms my cousins my friends and know that I will never get them boobs I woke up and didnt have.

I do know its hard when you get all pumped up about em and then it doesnt quite work out. I still get upset and my fiance really helps me! But atleast you still have the option to do it in the future...xo

Victoriaxo

gahh...I read the post and it was depressing sorry ladies and mine are growing from pills yay!!!! still waiting on my noogleberry i ordered it on the 2nd...whew

roadrashes

Hugs to you Victoria. Thank you for sharing that with all of us. It is true not all of us would be a candidate for breast implants.yOu must be disappointed but at least you are alive and healthy. I have been reading many stories about people dying on the operation table or during recovery from plastic surgery problems. At least with the herbs and noogling you can always increase or decrese your routine based on tolerance level and how you are feeling. Best of luck to you in your quest. We are all in this together. I also love the fact taht your fiance has been so supportive of you. He is a good man.

jnorton22002

Hi Victoria,

I, too, feel as Roadrashes. There is NOTHING more important than life itself. Life to me, is a blessing hun. You were given an extra chance by the mere action wanting bigger boobs. You found out you have a condition. What would have happened IF you hadn't done that?. The point here is only that sometimes bad becomes good. Roadrashes is righ, at least you have us and herbs and Noogleberry. Life IS good Victoria. My wish for you is to enjoy your life. Your future husband, is a gem. Don't lose him my dear Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

SueB5

Hi Victoria
I felt really sad for you when I read your post. However, you are now going to grow your own and that is more exciting in the long run. Well I think so anyway. I wish you well and hope you don't have to wait too long to get started - that is frustrating! Sue