Lucy, are already on sale the new rings silicone-based?

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi Dulce, i spoke with the engineer last week and we should have something this week.
As soon as i have more news, i will post the news on the forum hopefully within the next week. I was trying not to say too much as i didn’t want to give any false hopes ;)

best wishes

Lucy :)

Rachiex

Silicone based rings... sounds like a good idea! The blu tac is really not as comfortable as I would like and I still haven't got around to buying that foam piping/padding...!

Desert Rose

Ow how exciting!! :eek: I would like to have that for my large domes. Such a great idea!
Thanks Lucy, you're a wonderful help!!

Paloma

*BUMP*

Luuuuuucccccccyyyyyyyy......Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

Are you starting to feel like you're taking a long road trip with a van full of 6 year olds? haha.

... sorry if it's out there and I've missed it... so much info on these forums! But I'm really really waiting on the new silicone rings. 'Cause my boobs hurt, man. Please post in capitol letters and red ink when they are finally HERE!!!! ;)

Thanks, Ma!!!! ;D

Shygurl1

Just came across this topic. this will be a great addition to NB parts! Then I wouldn't have to fuss over camper's tape whenver I start using the large cups. ::)

itsjust4fun91

Looking forward to these for my large domes, since my padding solution seems too large to use with them. I kept the old rings for the large glued on, but I manage to break the rims off my L domes when I use them with the rings. grrrr. Anyway, I typically use the XL domes, but like having my L's as backup when I need to have something smaller and lighter to carry with me traveling or need a day or two to change the padding on my XL. Can't wait to see how these new rings turn out.

Mel

C

chloespeaks

Mel,
Your solution works perfectly with the L domes too - curious, do you use the insulation tubes with self adhesive? my hardest problem seemed to be getting the initial stick on there, and the self-stick solved that issue really well.
Chloespeaks

itsjust4fun91

I do use the self stick ones but then silicone them in place. I have a broad chest so had been concerned that using it on the L would take away from the inside diameter like it does on the XL domes. It's fine for those, but on the large I think it would kill my nipples. LOL

In all honesty, my L cups are only a back up. I press against the tops of them so I really don't see any swelling if I use them. I just liked them for a back up pair when I need to work on the XL. I guess really I should just get another set of XL for back up and experimenting on. A few weeks ago, I decided to shave down the inside foam some more and over did it, so when I pumped it tore the foam. I had to use my L's for 2 days while I put new foam on them. I also managed to break the rim off one of my L while using it. I would love to say it was from massive boobage, but it was just from the curve of my chest with too much pressure on the rims I think. LOL. All I know is it scared the crap out of me when the darn thing went. How I didn't end up cut I don't know, cause the rim came off and it just sucked the cup down harder on my chest with the broken edge digging into me!

I sometimes miss the L cups since they are so light compared to the XL, but in reality they are too small to do me any good. I just miss them sometimes and think about ways I could use them again. If they were just a bit taller I'd be set.

Mel

jnorton22002

Hi girls, As I understand it Lucy is on vacation probably now for about another week. Sorry. She uploaded my pics and told me she was going on vacation Hugs to you all Joni :-* :-*

P

piccolina

Is she back?? Is she back?!? lol I am REALLY excited for the new rings. The soft foam ones are just not cutting it for me anymore. As I pump, the domes sneak back over them onto my skin in certain spots and sometimes I get the craziest looking ring marks, along with pain, loss of suction, etc. Silicone rings that really stick well to the rims sound amazing. Hope they will be available soon!!