Lucy: Can make something in-between large and extra-large?

SaveTheTaTas

Hey Lucy,

I'm wondering if in the future you will be making any cups in-between the large and x-tra large sizes? I know the extra-large comes in two sizes, the big one and the REALLY big one. But there's just so much difference between my large domes and the smaller XL dome. I know you made them alot bigger so we wouldn't have to keep buying new domes so often, which is amazing of you, but I wouldn't mind paying more money to buy another set of domes in between.. it just seems like such a big jump. I'm filling the larges to max and can't even get the XL's on.. they're just too big lol! Any thoughts? :)

Anastasia916

This has been asked about/suggested on here before, and I have to agree, I think it would be good to have an XL jr lol where the diameter is the same as the L's but taller/longer? That way there is more room to grow. If it was made, eventhough I use the XL's I would buy a pair as well, I noticed I was getting better swelling outwards with the L's with the XL's the growth is more width wise. I tried pumping with the L's tonight and I filled it within a few pumps and felt basically no pull. So I'd love there to be an inbetween. I've been pumping with the XL's for months and have not really improved since Dec size wise, I'm still a 32C still measuring at 36 inches after swelling is gone. So I feel an in between size would help me grow. I barely fill the XL's, I pump a few times and I feel the pull, anymore pumps and I start turning purple or start feeling slight pain, so that would be overpumping. I've been at the same point on the XL's for months. I was thinking it would take time to fill them, but at this rate it will take years and years LOL.

T

tavia

i would prefer a little less diameter so that i can grow the same way that i did in the large with just plenty more room lengh wise, its the diameter that is restricking my pumping, so much pull on th eribs and also my boobs dont touch the sides so the pull i get doesnt seem as satisfactry like it did with the large domes.

i would probably switch between a xl and a xl jr (good name) so i could get the side ways(stick out) growth with the xl jr and then get the wide/rounded full cleavage effect with the xl that would be perfect...

he he its so exciting disgussing it, like ive got a game plan for my breasts!

im interested in phillis domes, they seem very good, and her progress is a big inspiration to continue with nb

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi, when the new xl cup was original discussed on the forum the consensus was for the xl cup we now have. But obviously we realise it doesnt suit everyone. We have looked at producing a smaller one but the costs far outweighed the demand for it but we havent given up and we hope to have something eventually. In the meantime, the new xl cup ring will be different from the current rings as the width of foam will be deeper. I have tested the hand made rings and they appear to work well and feedback ive had from some of our users is very hopeful. The new ring way well be a good option to those who find the xl cup too wide and as soon as we have it in stock , i ll let you all know and the same goes for any progress on any new cup. the complete current range of cups can now be found on our new website here: http://www.noogleberry.com/shop/breast-cups/cat_42.html

best wishes

Lucy :)

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Thank you Anastasia! dont forget to make a note of your discount code from the home page of the forum!

best wishes

Lucy :)

T

tavia

hmm im interested in the new deeper foam rings they sound very good, im just trying to inagine them... interesting, thanks lucy... im going to have a look at the shop now....

T

tavia

nice nice... lucy gave me an idea,,, mabe i could some how pad out on xl dome , hmmm i dont know mabe stick on some foam around the inside of the dome, mabe just sum thing very soft , mouldable ond removable... ill have to have a think

thanks for your help lucy

2smc

This is an issue I've been working on for months but I can't find a good solution. The best thing I have found is to use the campers tape around the inside to make the diameter smaller. Unfortunately after even one use the suction will cause the tape to move inside. I've even tried to use crazy glue or liquid nails to keep it in place but it doesn't work too well. I had an idea to use this moldible plastic they use to make masks to coat the insides but I think it will be too messy. Recently I ordered the bosom beauty extra large domes because they have the same diameter as NG larges but extend to 14.5cm. I think if you tape your nipples you can get a few more cms before your breast gets sucked into the end. I'll let you know how that works because they will be arriving sometime this week.

M

morninghello

Hi, 2smc. I started with the large cups and now use the XLs. I use a large amount of poster tack for padding. The tack can also be used to make the diameter smaller, as you were saying you try to do with the camper mounting tape. Certainly give it a try.

SaveTheTaTas

I used one XL dome for ten minutes on one breast at a time last night just to warm them up. I put campers tape on them and doubled up on the sides. Suction takes a lot longer to get than the large domes.. but it was able to be done with just the one XL like everyone says to do, versus trying to use both at a time. So if time permits I will Noogle and Snoogle with the larges still... and do the XL one-at-a-time whenever I get a little extra time before I go to bed at night. My indentations went away about 80% for the little time that I used the campers tape on my large domes.. but I took the tape off and have been noogling bare since, and now the indentations are back. But I really do not like the tape on the large domes for some reason... it seems to impede the growth since those domes are small anyway. Still on the lookout for a magic fix for the indentations hehe.