Male Breast Shape After Pumping

J

Joan_CD

Hi All,

I am a male and just ordered my system. I was wondering if any other males on here can tell me if the shape of their breasts was more female looking after pumping to your desired goal, or was it more male with a conical as opposed to rounded shape. I would love to have the rounded breast shape and I will be trying to reach a small B cup size. If you are attaining a rounded breast shape, can you tell me if it is just from pumping, or supplements such as herbs, hormones and/or progesterone cream (and which ones)!

I hope I have not offended anyone here and if I did, please accept my apology. May you all have a happy and healthy new year.

Joan

K

KatieP

Hi Joan,

Not at all! Everyone is welcome here. You should look at Emans stats and send him a message. He is a male and has had excellent results with the noogleberry. Have a look in the picture gallery, he has pics of himself there.

Good Luck!

J

Joan_CD

Thanks Katie. It means a lot to me when people are accepting and understanding! :)

E

Eman

Joan_CD,

Since your last e-mail...how have your results been? I can offer you some other new methods to improve your results...

x0x0helen

not to be rude but iam confused
u have a wife? so that means u like women, but u want to be more feminine to have some boobs?
am i getting this correct?

J

Joan_CD

Yes Helen, that is correct. It has always been my desire to become more feminine and I am walking that path now. I hope I am not causing any embarassment here, as it is not my intention.

x0x0helen

no no its just most guys that want to be more feminine looking arent usually with women if u kno wat i mean, sorry for asking

J

Joan_CD

Please don't apologize, it's perfectly fine that you asked. Surprisngly, most men that dress female, otherwise known as cd's, are heterosexual! :)