Male breasts question?

Sunlover66

Being a 50 year old married guy, I've always wanted to grow a pair of beautiful breasts. Nothing too big, maybe just a 36B would do for me! However, I'm not into cross dressing, rather I prefer staying looking like a man. I have worn adhesive breast forms for some years now, and love the summer months when I can go to the shops with my 36B forms on and wearing just a teeshirt over. Yes I get the looks from the public, and it seems to attract more female attention than male, however I am not worried and love the way my forms shake around under my teeshirt when walking giving a realistic look!

So I am now starting down the NB journey to get the real things! The wife is with me on this so that's half the battle. However, I'd also like bigger nipples too. So I'm thinking of starting with the nipple pump first before moving onto the breast pumps? Or do you think the breast pumps will increase my nipples at the same time as increasing my boobs? Big nipples are important to me, (and the wife), and I want them seen under my teeshirt. Therefore I'm just wondering the best way forward really and whether any of you can give some advise here?

Thanks Dave

ariadne

No agenda - Just like noogling
Hi Dave
Nice to hear from you. I'm male as well and used noogleberry cups for some time.
I've found that nipples have grown quite a bit from using breast pumping - not done much nipple pumping.
You'll read elsewhere that it will take time and patience.
Most advice on here is to use the largest cups you can. I think you should consider medium or possibly even small to start with - if your band size is 36. And be prepared to go larger later.
Best wishes
Aria x

Sunlover66

Hi Aria,
Thanks for the reply. Well I already have bought the nipple pump and I'm using it for half an hour morning and night. I'm not entirely sure what size cups to buy though, as there is conflicting reports on the forum? The wife wants me to start small as you think, however I think I need a modest area around my nipples for growth, so I was thinking the medium to start with? What size did you start out with, and how long before you noticed some real difference at a time when you've not pumped? I am hopeful that once I get the breast pump, (a promised Xmas present from the wife), I'd like to think by next summer I'll have the making of some natural breasts showing through my teeshirt albeit small? Excited!
Dave

ariadne

Hi Dave - Just to mention if you got the nipple pump from Noogleberry, you dont need to buy another pump, only cups.
On the question of cup size - its easier to get and maintain suction with a smaller size. I did start with small, I seemed to get *some* results in really only a few weeks. Progress levelled off a lot. I still pump with small, and almost fill them - but I've got medium cups also - I did use them for a while. Maybe I'd get larger if I used medium more, for longer sessions. When you get used to it, 3/4 hour sessions are good, but as a starter you'll have to do a lot less to avoid marks and blisters. I started with a very flat chest, and I'm now not quite an A cup. There are a heck of a lot of guys with larger moobs than my breasts, but that doesnt trouble me - for myself I dont want to be too demonstratively large.. . If you're starting from completely flat then small could be good to start with, in my view. You can move up, and it you want large titties, unfortunately with the natural route you cant get the large ones without having the small titties first..
Best wishes
Aria

Sunlover66

Hello Aria,
Thanks for the advise, I've had a look and can see you are right about just getting the cups, that will save a few pennies, thanks! I've spoken with the wife and I think we will start with small cups then. I'm not looking for big boobs, as I already wear size 36b Softleave breast forms which are big enough for me. So my desireable size would be about that if I can get there? I enjoy feeling and seeing the effects of wearing the forms under my teeshirt, and in the summer we go shopping together with me showing them off to the world. I just want the real things now as I've got to the point that I know titties are for me for good! Funny really, as the wife is all for me getting boobs, yet she'd disapprove if I dressed up in ladies clothing lol. Anyway, as I said earlier, I'm not one for dressing up, just always had the desire for my own breasts. We have decided that I'll keep at the nipple pumping regime and alternate between the breast and nipple pump once I get one. Nipples for me are as important as boobs, however I do want my nipples as big as possible, for maximum effect, and the fun element in bed!
I notice that you can buy a base ring the the cup, and also some cups are contoured at the base, any recommendations?
Dave

ariadne

Hi Dave - nice to hear your wife's so supportive. With the larger cups there can be more difficulty getting an effective position on the ribcage for reliable adherence - so thats what contouring and pads are about. With small and medium cups I dont think its so important. When you get your first cups you'll be able to judge better whether you'll need contour or pads when you need to move up. For good adherence you need a bit of lubrication like body lotion, body butter or baby oil. Also not too much hair :) The breast pumping will help with nipple growth.
Best wishes
Aria

Sunlover66

Hello Aria,
Many thanks for the advise, most helpful. Yes the wife is as excited as I am, on condition I don't go bigger than her lol! She loves the idea of bigger nipples and is behind me with my desire for breasts. Having worn the breast forms now for a couple of years, she too is ready to see the real thing. As for hair there is no problem there, I remove all my body hair and I'm referred to as a smoothie with our naturist friends. I love the smooth look and feel!
How long have you been using NB and what effects has it made to you to-date?
Dave

ariadne

Hi Dave
You can read some success stories on this forum - some people getting to C cup and beyond.
I've been pumping for a couple of years. Got to A cup from flat - but that only took a few months really. I think I'd get more growth if I pumped more. I think you need a 45 min session each day.
Let us know how things go for you - I'd be interested
Best wishes

Aria

OLDFIDDLER

Hi Dave,

Well I am envious! You have your wife on-board!
My wife just doesn't understand that I want my chest to be different. She thinks I want to change into a woman. In her defence I should explain that I have been a CD since very young, but in recent years this has died off quiet a lot. I do still cross dress but only items worn under my male clothing.
In the old days I used to wear silicone breast forms which looked lovely, but they were so hot and heavy. Then more recently I found out that guys could grow their own breasts so I thought how nice it would look to fill my lace bras with my own real breasts, but I do not want to become a woman.

Maybe you could ask your wife to explain to me how to explain it to my wife please.

Almost forgot to mention that I have been pumping for about a year now with a cheap pump and I have made some progress.
I started as a small 38B , but recently had to return two online purchased bras for C cups, however like many I am lop sided. My left is much fuller than the right.

Hopefully my progress will improve after I receive my new noogleberry airlock system, fingers crossed.

Regards

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Hi Dave,

I know I'm a bit late to this thread but I'm male with a 40C and still growing. I've been pumping for 3 years and I do use supplements.

When I started I was pretty flat (or even sunken) myself and used an XL dome. I fought with that for some time and got some results but I wasn't happy. After meeting another person who managed to reach DDD over a 15 or so year span, I started to see a pattern for good results... Start with small cups and concentrate on developing a mound at the nipple and enlarge the mound over time with progressing sizes of cups. It does take a long time and quite a bit of effort; however, as you have a wife it should be fun (once nipple development kicks in -- you'll beg her to service them :).

So, I've progressed from that small cup and I'm finally back to the XL but I have much larger breasts this time. The goal was to max the cup under 5 minutes. Once I did that I would transition (using both for awhile and shifting priority to the larger cup over 2-3 weeks span). The rest of the details is a matter of preference and commitment.

Regarding the nipple development, the key IMHO is stimulation. It can be in many forms and each "style" has pros and cons. So I found myself doing a variety of things. Massage is a must as well some kind of targeted vacuum therapy (like those nipple cups you mentioned). The noogleberry will also help. However, I would suggest a targeted supplement as well. NatureDay has a liquid supplement (dropper style). I used this as well working from a few drops to a full dropper for about 6 months. Now I kinda wish I had kept at it for 1-2 years.

At this point, I have pretty respectable nipples. I use alot of massage and rougher stimulation and a breast lactation pump (minimum of 1 hour a day.. usually in 30-45 min sessions). But as I said, the key is stimulation... Your wife can definitely help here as well -- it isn't so fun when nipple are small but as they grow -- that will change). And you know... doing these things to her breasts will have the same effect... :) So this way you'll never get bigger than her.. :)

Hope this helps,

DJ