Male Users?

S

sereneali

Well as a new, first time poster I trust you will bare with me. For many the wish to enhance their breasts is a female wish but there are also some who are male. Indeed research demonstrates that the numbers are far higher than you would expect and this little introduction was basically to ask for you to work with me rather than ridicule me......I can do this myself!

As a new NB user I'm delighted with the product and the first time use. This forum was very useful regarding tips etc. Ultimately I'm not seeking to walk around with large breasts - ladies, I can admire those on you. However, having wished to be born female, medical issues did not allow me to go on hormone treatment, this is something that meets some of my objectives, whilst I hope not offending or hurting anybody. Its not a fetish or anything but a genuine feeling that my brain is female and yet I have a male exterior.

However, there are some issues that I guess are shared by male users and I would be most grateful if we could discuss them here. If you prefer you can pm me, but by posting we can share experiences.

My query at the second is chest hair. Whilst I shave my chest on a very regular basis I note that using NB the roots were exposed far more than before. Fairly reasonable for this to happen as the skin is being expanded. So does anybody have a thought or comment/solution for hair removal on breasts?

My other query is possibly one that all forum members may wish to comment on and input appreciated. In your honest opinion is it acceptable for a male to have small breast development and at what point (size wise) does it become an issue that would warrant undesirable comment?

Thanks in anticipation of your reply and thanks for both the product and this forum.

D

dollface

Hi sereneali,

Welcome to the forum! In response to your question about males having breast development, I think you should pursue/do whatever makes you happy. I'm not one to judge. To each, their own.

You will always run into people who do not approve, even to the point of hate, those who do not look like them or fit into their notions of what they deem as acceptable. I say forget that and live your own life. Why care so much about what people think? Of course, this requires having/growing a thick skin. Yes, we want others to support us, loved ones in particular, but if we wait around for that approval, it may never come and we live our entire lives miserable.

As for undesirable comments about breast size, you have to be realistic and know that if you are a male with ginormuos boobs, people will stare and say rude things, just as if you are a female with ginormous boobs. (Though, being a male with noticeable breasts will probably warrant more than just rude comments.) Some people are tactless, ignorant and stupid. At the end of the day, you have to do what feels right to you.

I imagine you are already going through a lot as it is. Good luck to you. I hope you achieve your goals ... dollface

W

Hi sereneali~~~

Welcome ~~~ I agree with dollface. You shouldn't worry too much about what other thinks and do what your heart tells you... Life is too short :p I'm not being rude, but do you dress as a male or female? I'm sure, if you dress as a male, you can always hide your breasts with loose clothing :-\ (but why would you hide your breasts if you have it :p).

Anyway, as for hair removal problem... I guess (really am guessing :p) that maybe you should wax rather than shave... coz waxing pull all of the hair out and will not grow back as quick, so it might help with the root problem... (but it's quite painful... and it might be difficult if you developed bigger breasts :p)

Anyway, I wish you good luck with NB ;D

regards,

-www-

D

dollface

If you have the money, laser hair removal is a permanent method for removing your unwanted chest hair. If not, I agree with www, waxing (albeit somewhat painful) will give you longer intervals between hair growing back. You could also try depilatories, like Nair.

E

Eman

Hey there,

I'm a male user of the Noogleberry breast/nipple product. You're not alone, Sereneali. I've had a blast using it. I'm more focused on tips on how to use it better and to fill the cups [bigger is beautiful]. As for the chest hair, it helps to remove it so that you won't have any difficulty pumping to the size that you want it.

Maybe we should ask Lucy to start a separate sub-forum for us male users of the breast/nipple system

S

sereneali

Thanks to you for your comments. I'm aware that not all forum readers will approve of males in a female forum subject but your kindness and consideration is appreciated.

Male breast growth for some guys is a nightmare subject; gynecomatia is a medical issues that troubles many males. As I mentioned previously for a small amount of males it is a life style requirement and for some of us is the best we can reach without intense hormone treatment/surgery.

With a very small expenditure development is possible without any further need to go to drastic measures. Keen not to develop this discussion on why some males feel they are female inside I also acknowledge that this is also a place where ladies visit, troubled by lack of development. I hope we can all sit in this forum together and if this subject offends, I apologise.

M

madboobie

Hello,
Just wanted to reinforce what others have said.... as far as i am concerned you are welcome on the forum, male or female. And good luck with your boob growing quest.