megan fox get a boob job?

secret

Hey guys,

Its so hard to tell if she got a boob job or not, because back in the days when she was on 2 and half men she looks like she had big breast. Then in other picture she looks like she doesnt.

she did. also she got an operation on her ass and her entire face is like an art exhibition lol. in total she had 13 operations

Anastasia916

yep she did, old news really, and she totally jacked her face up, she wanted to try to look like Angelina Jolie, but she looked sooo much better before here are some links for reference http://s3.hubimg.com/u/1959638_f260.jpg http://stylefrizz.com/img/megan-fox-before-after-surgery.jpg http://planetalcazar.net/megan-fox-plastic-surgery/ http://30.media.tumblr.com/uWvIbSolHpts36xcn7S31LYDo1_500.jpg http://fresnobeehive.com/archives/megan_plastic_boobs-thumb-250x242.jpg there are tons more on the net for comparisons, if you look at the pics from Joan of Hex or whatever it is, the premiere of it I believe, those pics show even more of the surgery she's done to her face, it's horrible! But so many of the celebs mess themselves up, like Taylor Swift, she had mouth/dental work done and her mouth use to be very tiny, now it's like she has a hard time closing her mouth, you notice it when she talks, whoever did her dental work messed her up.

well, guys like Megan Fox now more, so I guess it works:p before she was cute, now she is just hot. (thats what guys say). the only reason she did get so popular is because of her looks NOW. when she was cute, she was sitll acting but she wasnt famous. now like 99 percent of men die for her.

BosomBlossom

Despite the fact that I absolutely HATE her personality, I have to agree with Tatiana. She is very beautiful, surgery or no surgery. To be honest, I don't care if someone wants to get plastic surgery. As long as they don't act like a b*tch, and as long as they own up to it. If it makes u feel more comfortable then who cares? We all change our appearances... fix our hair, put make up on, we're changing our boobs even if it's just pumping. I think her surgery came out amazingly well, I don't see anything wrong with it like some other celebs that got horrible work done.

secret

i googled her too, but the weird part is that i saw her on two and half men show. She had huge boobs back then, but it was 10 years ago and her face is almost the same as now. I didnt think she was famous at that time.
It seems like shes gotten her boobs taken out its alot smaller and sagger compare to the ones that she was in the movie Jennifer body.

T

tpurple

They did lipo on a 12 year old, Plastic surgery is happening to young kids now

Lily13

^ oh my gosh! That is terrible... Seriously it will get to the point where it will be weird NOT to have cosmetic surgery of some type. Think about how warped our views will become when this occurs. How scary!

xxbabygirlxx

isn't it obvious with the gaint gap between her breasts when she wears a bikini..haha lol what operations did she get?

secret

ok first of all the lipo on a 12 year old is just really really wrong, and second i always thought she had a boob job cause her before pictures of her breast then her after pictures with larger breast. Its 2 n half men i saw that she actually had big breast, before the small breast pictures and now her bikini pictures shows her with barely any breast. SO its hard to tell..grah

BunnyXXX

actresses do get asked to pad their boobs for some parts though like angelina in tomb raider.
because yh they dont normally look very big.
But well if your parents let u get lipo when ur 12 i cant see why she wouldnt have got a boob job

BunnyXXX

i cant stand plastic sugery really especially on young women its stupid hey i know im increaseing my bust but its actually still my body growing them and i mean if u wanna be thinner = eat less wanna be toned= work out
I think i could have my body how ever i want just with herbs and exercise.

Delicioussatire

tatiana673 said:
well, guys like Megan Fox now more, so I guess it works:p before she was cute, now she is just hot. (thats what guys say). the only reason she did get so popular is because of her looks NOW. when she was cute, she was sitll acting but she wasnt famous. now like 99 percent of men die for her.

Well, I've always thought men like Megan Fox because she seems cheap and easy. It's kinda weird how most people appropriate that idea as being attractive. Yes, she does have big boobs (Although I don't know if i'd agree with the idea of them being fake, did any of you see the movie she was in recently with Amanda Sey... something. Most fake boobs don't sag that bad) I think it's more the fact that she's a younger knock-off version of Angelina Jolie..and despite her generous endowment.. her real beauty is in her face.

WillBeSexC

oh gosh, i really dont think shes pretty at all and this is not because my boyfriend is completely obsessed with her, and it makes me feel like complete sh!t.

i think she is pretty fake looking. I thought this even before i saw the provided pics from Anastasia. thanks hunny, by the way. i'll be sure to show those to my boyfriend :)

xoxojenny

Surgery or not, I think Megan is stunning. I like that she does not wear 10 pounds of make up, and she looks decent without make up on too (see Hawaii pics). She is not the best actress but she is nice to look at.