Microbreast's "C" Quest

Microbreast

Hello all, New to Noogleberry, not new to NBE attempts!!!

Years ago...many years ago, I bought in to the "Flat to Fem" breast enlargement program, thinking I could enlarge my non-existent boobs into beautiful breasts anyone could be proud of. I gathered my Fenugreek, Saw Palmetto, breast creams and other breast enlarging pills and started a journey that only ended with a gland like bulb behind one nipple. if it existed on the other side, it must have been quite small. There was no growth to speak of at that time. I think that happened after a pill called Bust Fuel?

I had since then stopped Fenugreek because of I smelled like pancakes, and Saw Palmetto seemed to give me headaches. On to Pueraria Mirifica (PM). I found a strong dose by Ainterol from Tailand 500 mg caps. MtoF dosages were estimated to be in the 2000 to 3000 mg daily and above, so I stayed on 2000 mg for almost a full year or longer with some noticeable growth, but not much.

I recently stopped all supplements and decided to try NB for awhile. I found a Medium cup set on Amazon, and decided to spend the 80 dollars to see if this method might bring better results.

My NB starting dimensions are 33 under, 35 bust, 36 over. depending on which method you use, I'm either an A or B, but with no real definition yet.

1st Day (10 min) of NB

Attachments

• image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    10.6 KB · Views: 32
  • image2.JPG
    image2.JPG
    9.4 KB · Views: 375

HoneyBee

Welcome. I'm wondering if you experienced any side effects from that dose of PM? I've considered increasing my dose to 500mg 3 times a day as I'm wondering if some woman just need a little more. I've read where 1000mg a day has been tested but haven't seen anything higher than that.

Good luck with your noogleberry experience.

Microbreast

My fingernails grew really fast, but they seemed to be paper thin and somewhat brittle.
My hair was much longer, but extremely dry and brittle on the ends. Combing my hair always seemed to have a few more strands deposited in the teeth. So I kept trimming away the ends.
Fat or being overweight was never an issue, but over the last few months, I seem to have developed quite an excess on my stomach, and very little elsewhere.
I have been epilating on and off, but now hair on legs comes back minimally as well as underarm hair( good things)
At times, I was accused of being a little moody, but I don't believe it was from PM.
On occasion, I had gotten diarrhea, or a stomach ache, which could have been PM, but not sure either.

These are all the things I have noticed, but I can't be sure its from taking PM, old age, or some other issue. All I know, that Ainterol PM either wasn't that strong as advertised, or it just didn't do what I had hoped it would do. Or I just didn't give it long enough.

Looking into BO at the moment, which might or might not work for me. Who knows, maybe that and NB will be the ticket...hopefully. At the time of this writing, my fingernails do seem a little stiffer, and not so flexible, so perhaps it may have been the PM?

Microbreast

7 days into NB today! I can't say I grew a cup size or even grew much at all. I can say, I had a "hole" or spot on the outsides of my boobs that seems to be filling in. A week ago, the pulling of my boobs into the cups started with half of the right, and one third cup on the left. A week later, I can go 3/4 in the right and 1/2 into the left. Too bad they shrink back up when you release the vacuum!

I have been pulling the domes down when pumping, trying to get some underboob, which is helping, but at the expense of my ribs! My first day was a whole 15 minutes. Today was 1 1/2 hours and red boobs.

Doubtful if anything new is visible in these pictures, but when I massage, if feels like a full handful now. :)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    8.4 KB · Views: 344
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    11.7 KB · Views: 13

HoneyBee

I agree it's too bad they shrink up when the domes come off. Lol the good news is that it creates permanent growth. I have to remind myself of that all the time. You are doing great for 7 days.

Thanks for the feedback on the PM. I think I'll sticking with the 500mg twice a day.

Microbreast

Re: Microbreast's "C" Ques

Honeybee, thank you. I found an article that may help you about PM dosing.

https://sfemblog.wordpress.com/2013/04/26/pueraria-mirifica-dosing-how-much-should-i-take/

http://www.ainterolherbs.com/ainterols-pueraria-mirifica-500mg-caps-p-47.html

Ainterol, the brand I was taking suggested 2 500 mg caps per day, 1 am, 1 pm, for women. But other sources suggested higher for men.

I also found articles that claim their products contain the correct type of PM. but I'm pretty sure authentic PM is grown mostly in Taiwan. That's not saying they didn't import and manufacture their product with it. I guess what I'm saying is find a reputable source, and experiment with the dosages, until you find what is right.

Not sure if any of this helps, but I was taking 2000 - 3000 mg a day, and I'm still alive. I cut back to 2000 before I ran out, to make the bottle last longer. I only stopped, since I didn't think the PM was doing anything for me.

tinytots

Honeybee- please don't do anything above 1000mg. 1000 is already considered a very, very high daily dosage. :-\

Microbreast

I'd have to agree with tinytots on that. Mostly because women usually produce enough estrogen to maintain a "balance". Adding additional plant based phytoestrogens is supposed to nudge normal hormonal levels to help boost desired results. This nudging could result in tipping the scale in the wrong way.

tinytots

Microbreast- there was a person on Youtube who wanted to transition, male to female. He/she was taking PM for a while, that didn't work out. BO had a more dramatic effect.

Microbreast

I've been looking into using BO, but could not find much about dosage. I read about Swanson BO being a trustworthy generic 250 MG, and BB though quite expensive is about 525 MG and contains other ingredients. Other sites recommend 1500 mg per day, and I believe someone on here is taking 2500 mg. I've ordered the Swanson's from Amazon, but if dosage is higher than I'm going to need a few more bottles per month.

I don't believe I have a temperature issue, but Ill check to be sure. Since Bo is supposed to work only if body temperature is high enough. If not, than I believe a Kelp or something is needed.

But other than Temperature, and at least a 6 month run, I don't know much more about any additional products to make it work.

If you could give me first hand knowledge and effects, I would be grateful.

Microbreast

Only day 12, and about 12 hours total pumping so far, and I finally had my 1st actual swelling. Went extreme today, and went for 2 hours on and off every 15 minutes or so. I may have pumped a little much at times. For the last 5 minutes, I pumped one additional pump, as each minute passed. Got a little tight in the last 5 minutes.

Measurements starting - 33 under, 35 bust
After Noogle - 33 under, 36 bust!

I know its only temporary, but I managed to swell a full 1 inch this time! That gives me hope! Yea.

tinytots

Haha, glad you're having fun with Noogleberry. Noogleberry works in mysterious ways. ;D The other day after pumping for 2 hours I increased by 1cm and then after an hour I deflated 2cm below "norm". The following day I pumped for an hour and my swelling was 2cm, no deflation.

Don't forget to drink plenty of water while Noogling. I always seem to forget this part. :-\

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
As far a dosage goes for the BO I take 4 pills in the morning and 4 pills in the evening. I just added Black Cohosh to my to my daily pills. I also use a topical cream called Breast Success. It is one of the recommended creams to use if your taking BO.

Microbreast

Dustin2218 said:
As far a dosage goes for the BO I take 4 pills in the morning and 4 pills in the evening. I just added Black Cohosh to my to my daily pills. I also use a topical cream called Breast Success. It is one of the recommended creams to use if your taking BO.

Are those 250 mg, or are they a different strength? I've tried Ainterol spray (pm), and one other topical cream, which neither had any effect for me...at the time. Perhaps it was too early in my NBE days to be useful.

I plan to go with 1500 mg for a month, and plan to I ncrease to 2000 mg the next, to see how it goes. It's possible, that it's like herbs, where excess is flushed out when the maximum is reached.

When I took fenugreek, it was suggested to take enough to begin smelling "syrup" smell. I had that for quite awhile, but that too didn't leave me with any desired effects.

Have you experienced any of the "side effects" of taking BO, such as breast growth, or even redistribution of fat to other places as mentioned on other pages.

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
I'm not exactly sure the milligrams but I order all my pills from Swanson because they are a proven company. I haven't noticed any fat distribution to any place else. I was taking PM before and when I switched to BO I actually noticed a difference.

Microbreast

I had no luck with fenugreek/saw palmetto, switched to PM for over a year and a half, stopped taking everything and decided to try Noogleberry. About that time, I started researching BO. However, bountiful breast is way out of my price range, just to see if it would work. I read of another brand offering 500 mg, but that company might have dropped BO. All I can find now is Swansons, which I believe is only 250 mg. hopefully, they will be around long enough to see some results.