miss sunshine's stats

Momof5

I just ordered yesterday and I can't wait to start! I've tried lots of nbe over the last 12 years or so, exercise and several different herbals with little success. I'm sure part of it was a lack of dedication on my part, not a lack of want to but most o them said take pills with food and I kept forgetting. So, after reading about Noogleberry, I decided togive it a try. Hopefully I can b consistent with it :)

My measurements are
28 under
32.5 across
32 over

I'm excited to start and hubby is glad that I'm not looking into surgery or taking any more pills.

Thank you to all who post on here. It means So much more to hear people who are actually using a product and discussing what works and doesnt than reading the reviews on a website where everything is perfect with 2 cup sizes in 3 months.

SequinDreams

Re: Momof5's stats

I just ordered mine as well! Hopefully we can see progress together. I'm hopeful this works out well for us!

Momof5

Re: Momof5's stats

I am officially a noogler!! ;D My pump arrived today exactly one week from when it shipped, much faster than I expected it to make it to the US. Still getting the hang of keeping the cups on. It kinda reminds me of when I was breastfeeding, trying to make sure I have everything where I can reach it before I start cause if I move too much they come off.

And to add to my stats, I'm 34, 5'3", 110lbs. I have a hard time gaining any weight and everytime I lose any it comes from my breasts first :-\ I breastfed 4 of my 5 kids (3-9 months)

;D ;D

Momof5

Update:
I've been noogling just over 3 weeks, usually one session in the morning and one at night. The first week at least 1 hour each day. The second week at least 1.5 hours each day and I added 2000mg MSM, 500mg Maca and 160mg SP. I tried for 1.75 hours on the third week but some days it was only 1-1.5 hours and the last day of the week I didn't noogle at all (but one day I managed 2.75 hours!). I have been snoogling almost every day so far this week. I pump and hold for a while, fall asleep and wake up 1-3 hours later and take the domes off. Most of the time I don't have any visible swelling-maybe 3-4 times total 1/2 to 1".

My measurements have not changed, but I've had an increase in fullness and some tingling/soreness so somethings definitely happening! ;D

Momof5

Tomorrow will be two months since I began noogling. My current measurements are below. I usually avoid the tape because it usually doesn't agree with that I'm making progress. Most of my pre-noogle bras came from the little girls section. They said 34A, but they fit me when the 34A in the women's section had huge gaps in the cups, so I'm pretty sure they were really AA bras. Either way, I can't wear them any more! They kinda squish and give me a quad boob so I am officially wearing a 34A and able to buy bras from the women's section!

28 under
33.25 bust
33 over

I've gained a little over half an inch. I know my measurements say I should be in a 32 band size but they feel too tight. I even tried on a 32B and it was uncomfortable. Maybe I'm just used to my old, worn out because I hated shopping for new bras. I'm going to go shopping next week though ;D right now, all I have to wear are 2-34A and 4-34B bras. The B's still have huge gaps. I bought them because I'm an optimist and use them to gauge progress and swelling.

I usually noogle for 30min to 1 hr in the morning and 1-4 hrs at night. I've been snoggling alot lately. I use less pressure and go to sleep on my back. I haven't been taking any supplements for almost 2 weeks. I'm going to try to get back in the habit of taking MSM and my vitamin. And start working out again which would mean cutting back on my morning noogle time. To be honest, I'm just lazy sometimes. My NB is right beside the bed and lotion/oil on my nightstand so I don't even have to get out of bed, just put the cups on and then snooze in the morning ;D ;D