My first 9 days

Cheryl

50yr old genetic male with blended gender identity
I am a genetic male with a blended gender identity identity living as male and married.

I have been taking herbs for a while and got my Noogleberry nine days ago.

Most things i do in life i apply a science to and over analyze.

Here are my pleasing results so far.

Attachments

• 02 21 2014 2pm before  anything.jpg
    02 21 2014 2pm before anything.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 39
  • 02 23 2014 1145am 2 hrs after.JPG
    02 23 2014 1145am 2 hrs after.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 45
  • 03 02 2014 846am 3 hr after.jpg
    03 02 2014 846am 3 hr after.jpg
    346.7 KB · Views: 46

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Re: 3 hrs total pumping with great result in My first 45hrs

Welcome!

I still remember the first time I took off the domes and investigated what it had done. It was exciting and adventurous at the same time. So, definitely enjoy!

However, I would caution you as well. In the beginning, our skin really isn't ready for sure treatments on a regular basis and our experience is such we may not recognize warning signs of injury. I definitely learnt this lesson in my first week as I went overboard.

It is best to scale it up from 30 minute sessions with mild or moderate pressure over a two week period to 60 minute session(s) about once or twice a day. Once you've hit that point, the skin is usually ready to take vacuum treatments on a regular basis and you can ramp on up the pressures and/or intervals.

I found it hard to do this but I'm glad I did and those slow 2 weeks is drop in the bucket now since I foresee my personal usage being in years to reach my goal.

DJ

Cheryl

Re: 3 hrs total pumping with great result in My first 45hrs

Thank you so much for the advise, i will take it steady. :)

Cheryl

Re: My first 9 days new pic added

new pic added. I am getting in at least an hour or two a day split.

EzzieD

You do have some really nice swelling. I should probably be taking after-swelling pictures too.

Cheryl

Insanity89 said:
Wow that's a great swelling! I think you will be a fast responder...lucky you! :D
Good luck!
Thank you, i have been putting a lot of effort into it. Twice a day....pump it up real slow to keep blood flowing ( i focus my mind on the sensation of circulation)...hold for as long as i can, then very slowly reduce pressure till i don't notice any pulling. Then wait a few mins and repeat. Try to do this for about an hour. Then at night i get about 40 mins in.

I think my body was well and truly ready for it, i have been taking PM for a while and that made huge differences, that tenderness when things are growing, even though slow.

I am 50yrs old and your positive outlook and encouragement are greatly appreciated.