My first noogling:)

I absolutely must share this!!!! I just noogled for... well, i am not sure for how long since I never take time, but I tried my 32C bras on and with swelling, i am popping out of that bra!!!!!!! yay!!!!!:D

thank you GingerNub!!!:) also I havent noogled now for a while because I have guests and my period ended yesterday, but my breasts are definately fuller!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Havent taken any supplements either for a while)

Thanks Strumpet!!!:)

I just got my Large domes today and I had SUCH a hard time getting them on!!!!!!!! but not as I have been noogling for a while now (like 30 min?) i can almost fill 3 in! :O

soonenough

Tatiana673, your recent pictures shows increased swelling on the sides. You look like your a definite 32C, and they are so perky and round, just perfect. Keep on growing.

Thank you very much soonenough!!! ALl of your comments make me motivated!:)

Anyway, today when I noogled with the large domes it was really apinful so i took the soft rings that i also ordered. they were so soft, that I didnt notice that I overpumped!!!!!!!! My breasts are now FULL of red dots, like never before!! and i stopped noogling like half an hour ago!:D I must be more careful when using these rings!!

soonenough

tatiana673, use arnica gel around the red dots. Really works for me when rings looks angry red after I take them off. Roadrashes alsouses Neosporin and she says it clears up the red dots fast.

I recently just started using less pressure, and as long as the cups have suction still, then in theory it's still doing the work. I also had the problem of keeping the large cups on my chest this morning, so I went ahead and took them off and run them over hot water, lather up more lotion, and finally it stayed. I had to bend when I put the cups on and pump and it works. Eventually, you'll figure out the steps that you have to do to keep it on. I'm willing to troubleshoot the problem bec. I can't run to my husband for help since I noogle secretly. ;)

for me it was the opposite, i had to lie down and put them on, hold them on the sides a bit and pump, then they stayed:D now i can get them on only that way:p

oh, i dont have arnica gel!:( i will try to find one tomorrow in pharmacy! thanks for the tip!:)

OK! I havent now noogled for a while... like more than a week. had guests over and havent had time. have taken maca pills though every day AND ! it feels like they are a bit bigger!!! or so does it feel in my hands... maybe i am wrong, but they feel much firmer. havent measured yet. the guests go home tomorrow and then i am back!!:)

I wanted to make today some pictures, but I noogle usually while sleeping and one boob (the one that was smaller) was overpumped sooo much, it has a purple line above, so I wont do the pictures today! however, i do feel like they are bigger and much fuller. here is the thing, i think i dont know how to measure the size, because it is still the same (and sometimes even smaller..lol) however when i grab them, then they dont fit in my hand anymore. before they did and even had a little bit space left. so yeah. i want to show you the pictures too, because maybe it is just my hands that are getting smaller lol..

it seems that my "breast tissue" or whatever is growing near my armpit... then there is a "curve" and then my real boob..??? is that normal ???

I cant wait for the results! i think im going to order BO, im desperate! but here are some new pics, just took them havent noogled for two days (have a bit bruises, overpumped in my sleep)

also the side picture looks smaller than it actually is because i pull the hand very back so it goes back.. if u get what i mean haha

thank you so much Brazilian noogler!:)

well, i am guilty in not noogling like ...at all. i just dont have the time. but i have ordered BO and I hope to get it soon. it is not as time consuming and I hope it will help me and I WILL noogle every time I get the chance

I got my BO now!!:) Start taking it and I hopefully will have more time for NB to achieve the best result ever! But I dont have any time at all to noogle.. I feel so bad about it. but I love my NB. I havent used it for that much at all (in total maybe a week or 1,5) but i got a bit bigger boobs... but I think it is because i use Pueraria Mirifica breast enlargement cream while noogling so it works better. much better. and well good luck to us all:) i WILL try to find to noogle again. I used to do it while sleeping (pump and hold for almost entire night - they usually came off at 3 or 4 AM but thats still a lot) but I used to overpump during the sleep because I am using the soft cup rings and I cant feel anything lol. so good luck to us all:)

Is it possible??? I have been using BO for 4 days now, I havent noogled yet again even though I said I would try to, but I absolutely have no time whatsoever! And now after fourth day I feel like my breasts are fuller (and my period just ended...) and a bit bigger I dare say. I havent been proper on eating as you should for BO, I dont take protein drinks because I havent gotten mine yet, cause I ordered it (but have eaten many eggs due to Easter). I eat kinda a lot of green stuff but I prefer more fruits because of the very warm weathers and stuff. And my temperature is perfect every day, it is always perfect haha. But I feel amused that my breasts actually do feel fuller..? Or am I just imagining it?

eva_bs

Yes it is possible that you feel fuller even only after 4 days.
I started to feel growing pains in about 2 days.
Everyone is different. :)
Good Luck with the BO.
What brand of BO are you using?

Eva_bs said:
Yes it is possible that you feel fuller even only after 4 days.
I started to feel growing pains in about 2 days.
Everyone is different. :)
Good Luck with the BO.
What brand of BO are you using?
Thanks for the response!:D Im excited!
I am using Bountiful Breasts. Cost me a fortune, but I hope it is worth it! Which one did you use? and how long time did you use it and how much did you grow?:)

eva_bs

Hi,
I also am using Bountiful Breast. :) I am now taking it for about 8-8.5 months.
I had great results from it!!! :) But today I measured and I lost a full inch!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dang!!!!! But it's all my fault!!! I am now working out 6 days a week...so it's really my fault!
after 4.5 months on BB I grew 1.5" in total! But again, I lost the inch!!! so now I have a permanent 0.5".
I lost a full inch all over my body...
Good Luck dear.