My Journey - Hope this works & hope to help others

simplypurly

I am new to NBE and just started Noogling on October 16.
I am also taking NatureDay and started that about a week prior.
I am also taking other supplements and vitamins to help collagen growth (gelatin, collagen, PM, royal jelly, l-arginine, vitamin D)
I rub flaxseed oil on my breasts before I noogle.
These are all things which I have read helped others have success.

I also roll on menthol sometimes. I never heard of anyone else doing this but I read it causes vasodilation which is the enlarging the blood vessels and so I figured that would help the process along. For injuries it help healing... I don't know if this will actually do anything and is just something I personally am doing. I don't want to recommend something I have no idea will help or not.

I am hopeful and dedicated and really hoping I have good results as others have had... I know from reading the forums that's not always the case. Fingers crossed!

This pic was taken today. So that's 3 days after starting.

BuxomBoobs

;D Congrats on your journey, make sure you keep taking pics at least once a month. The growth is very slow with only a few exceptions and it's easy to get discouraged, the pics will help you to see the changes that occur and help motivate you. For me, it took two years to get to a point where I can say....wow.

simplypurly

I forgot to mention this but I took PM and MSM for almost a month and a half prior to this. I know NBE takes a lot of time, but I honestly felt like nothing was happening at ALL, not even tingles or swelling, even with noogling. I heard that if PM doesn't work then there would be a better chance of responding to BO.

So I have started taking Ultra Breast since Monday, Oct 27th. I take it 3 times a day with food. I use the Natureday Cream and tonic still, but not that much. I stopped taking the Natureday pills when I started to take the BO. And I noogle almost everyday. I take a break here and there.

I stopped taking the natureday pills and other supplements (minus a multivitamin and collagen supplement) because I don't want to overload my body. BO is hormone changing, so I want to let that work it's way without combating other things.

I'm not sure if I should discontinue Natureday tonic or not? I read someone else doing the same thing, taking Ultra Breast while taking natureday tonic and it worked for them.... so we'll see I guess.

I also take protein shakes to make sure I get enough nutrients for my body to work with. Thanks!

simplypurly

Also... last night, so 1 day (monday) and 1 night (sunday) of taking ultra breast, when i measured my bust it was an inch bigger. I don't know if I believe that though. seems insane to me. but i consistently measured 36.5 inches across (looser), and if I did it very tight, 36 inches. This has been my measurement for the last month.

But last night it was 37.5inches (looser) and when tightly measuring 37inches.. I measured it twice to be sure.

I'll measure again tonight to see if that is for real or not. Because i'm skeptical even though I'm the one who measured myself! haha maybe I just measured it wrong twice? no idea. we'll see. I will update later tonight.

simplypurly

haha well my measurement is def 37" now... but my breasts honestly don't look any bigger to me =\ lol guess dminer84 is right about the tapes!

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Well.. how do you feel about feeling like your boobs are bigger but the tape never changes? That's been my story for 6 months. Now, I have recently discovered my underbust dropped 1". But I still don't *look* any bigger.. I just use my hands (whee!) and a comparison bra to check. I've taken to sleeping with a teddy bear and I found I can sit a breast on him(? or her) which would have been impossible just a couple months ago. The tape... fluctuates in the 44"-44.75" (swelling I'm sure).

So just don't drive yourself mad measuring daily.. the depression is profound I've found. :)

DJ

simplypurly

I think you're right. Honestly my breasts feel more jiggly and denser... But don't look bigger. At least to me. Thankssss :) I'll try getting a comparison bra!

simplypurly

Update picture taken tonight... I don't know if I see any difference. But my bust measurement is larger and is now 37 inches tight and looser is 37.5 inches so .5 inch growth.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
How exciting for you. The changes do appear to be quite subtle but atleast you're registering on the tape. Keep at it.

DJ

simplypurly

Thanks so much Dminer :) Your encouragement helps! It really is a slow growing process.

It's funny because now that I look back on it, I would prefer how you said, that I LOOKED bigger even if it didn't register on the tape. But I'll take what I can get! I also do fill in my domes more after the initial pump. Almost reaching the tip! But only on my left side. My right one has to catch up!!! Visibly smaller... haha

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Yes, I've putting boobie faery bait out but she is fast!

For me, I've only been able to really see differences in a bra.. Only yesterday did I actually think I was looking bigger... profile view will do that I guess.. lol

You look great and I wish I was so developed. You'll be fantastic!

DJ

simplypurly

Thank you kindly!

Is there a thread on your progress? I'll try to find when I get some time!

I really think it's the BO pills that are doing the growing for me... Fingers crossed!

tim odom

BETTER LOOKING BREASTS ARE IN A WOKIING STATUS
;) Wow! You look great with the very nice set of girls. I wish I could get my set of girls to looking like yours. Here is what I am working on to getting better looking breasts, Being a male any how! Tell me your thoughts on them . Thanks and you do look great once again!

Attachments

• IMG_0060.JPG
    IMG_0060.JPG
    68.3 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_0058.JPG
    IMG_0058.JPG
    65.5 KB · Views: 66

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
@simplypurly

Yes, I have a pic thread and "journey" thread which you can find via my profile and view threads. I update my journey thread weekly so it has gotten long (and perhaps rather rambling). :)

DJ

simplypurly

tim odom said:
;) Wow! You look great with the very nice set of girls. I wish I could get my set of girls to looking like yours. Here is what I am working on to getting better looking breasts, Being a male any how! Tell me your thoughts on them . Thanks and you do look great once again!

Thanks so much Tim! :)

And wow! You get such good swelling, it looks fantastic! I'm jealous! haha I'm a female and you look much more developed than me! Good luck to your on your journey but it seems like you are doing very well! I hope to get to where you are soon! :D