MY PROGRESS

MsTedra

Current Picture in Lavinia 6160 40DDD
I started developing my breasts 13+ years ago as a flat chested male. As ot yesterday I'm filling my new Secrets in Lace 40DDD bra and the girls are still firm and have no sag. Seeing is believing and anyone can do it. My Noogleberry Extra Extra Large Domes are full of breasts meat and I'd really like to find a set there are deeper for further development. Maybe Noogleberry will consider making me a custom set.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Cuprunnethover

Hi Ms. T!

Impressive and amazing is right! Did you use any hormones or supplements on your journey, or are your results predominantly due to pumping?

CRO

MsTedra

Current Picture in Lavinia 6160 40DDD
[size=12pt]My progress has been accomplished with absolutely no hormones or additives. The only thing I use is a good quality lotion and the results are indeed permanent as evidenced by no shrinkage when I didn't pump for almost a month and my 40DD brss were very fulll when i return from a long trip abroad.[/size]

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
I was wondering if you had any updates you would care to share? Also in that amount of time, I'm sure you've amassed alot of experience about pumping, breast growth and such. I would be grateful for anything you can share. I also wish similar sized breasts and I've only recently started. I think I'm about ready to label myself a 40A (smallish without swelling); so only 3 more sizes for my minimum goal.

DJ