My Story and hope!

K

kittypaws

Hello,
I just want to say this is the best thing that i've found online. This could change my life!

I have been painfully flat-chested my entire life, except when I was pregnant. Sadly the pregnancy boobs went away even though I tried to sustain them as long as I could.
For the most part of my life, I have passed up many opportunities, dates, loves because of my lack of breasts. At the age of 21 I started wearing pads which always fell out at the most unexpected times, or shifted so I walked for hours without knowing (but everyone else knew) that my pads were way out of place. I tried pads, curves (which I wear now), or water filled bras, but they squish my breasts even flatter. All the struggles and embarrasement, not to mention the guys I've passed up because they thought my "big pads" where real, I never wanted to face unvieling the pads with no breasts. I've never been able to buy beautiful lingerie, just look and longing for them. I accepted that either I get implants or just live for the rest of my life in hiding till I found this site from a cosemetic surgery website. Natural suction method will be my last attempt of getting something from my flat-lands before deciding to live alone or just do the implants. I am very hopeful! I met a great guy, but I'm holding back because of my breasts. Girls with breasts, even A cup sizes, don't realize how lucky they are. I can't wait to get my Noogle set and see what happens. I wish my kit was here now, the sooner the better! I can't wait to get rid of the stupid pads, water bras, gels cups and all those hassles and things that just make the real me hide. Enough already, I've lived with this frustration and embarrasment way too long. Come on Noogle I am soo ready!

W

WomanInCanada

Dear Kittypaws,

Thanks for sharing your story. I know about gel bras and longing for regular lingerie. I'm so happy I found Noogleberry (which I recommend to pair with goat's rue capsules). I just would like to add this:

1. Some guys dig flat-chested girls, so in any case, you're not doomed to live alone or get implants. If you have little fat, the implants may just show through your skin anyways, even if they're put behind the muscle.

2. Think of the many actresses such as Keira Knightley who don't have breasts but are thought to be among the world's most beautiful women.

3. Really, breasts are just a body part among so many others. Maybe you have the most amazing eyes, or legs, or hair. Emphasize your assets.

4. I used to postpone buying nice clothes until I would have the best figure ever. Big mistake. Great clothes, great skin and great hair are very effective ways to feel good about yourself and boost your self-esteem.

I hope you are a fast-responder to Noogling. If not, visit the forum often to get the support you need to stay on course.

Take care,

WIC

K

kittypaws

Hi WIC,

Thanks for the encouragement! You are right, there are other body parts, but I can really identify myself as a complete woman with breasts!

I hope to be a fast-responder! Yay!

-Kittypaws

C

catsrule

kittypaws: the BIGGEST turnon for guys is someone who LIKES herself, has a great smile ( crest whitestrips) and a fab personality....all the rest is icing....

good luck with Nb...you will LOVE it!! stick to a nice regimen, and you will have what you desire in the boob area...but keep working on the confidence stuff, too!

I am 45, and have been to many funerals in my days...not once have I ever heard" she was a great woman, but the best thing about her was her knockers, they could make a room stand still, she had the captive audience of everyone only because she had a great bosom, no one could have ever really liked her for her personaity because her boobs overshadowed her entire life" .. you get my drift....

S

sweettart6671

kittypaws (cute name by the way!) when I read your story it really hit home with me. I know the feeling of being "ashamed" of your boobs, and not wanting to date people or wear things because of embarassment. I am married now, but I still struggle with that. Its like I don't want my hubby to see me with my shirt off (he does of course, but I secretly feel embarrassed) as crazy as that sounds. I know that he perfers bigger breasts, just like I perfer a man with nice arms and pecks, but he loves me like I am. I have been pumping for about 6 months and I am not thirlled with my results. Or I guess I should say that I am a slow responder, but I'm not quitting because I know that it will start working eventually and what do I really have to lose except my small boobies?? My point is that I really hope you stick with this and don't give up, no matter how fast or slow you respond. No woman should have to feel the way you feel and this will work for you!! Stay in touch kittypaws ;)