My XL Noogleberry Breast Enlargement FOR SALE

pianogirl

Hey there everyone!

It’s been quite a few years since I’ve posted anything and I’ve also reached my goal of a 34DD-DDD. I haven’t used my XL breast enlargement system in over 2 years and I’ve held onto my gain. I’ve decided to sell my system off. I figured it just sits in my drawer, so someone else will get much more use from it than I will. It comes with the pump, 2 XL cups and extra long silicone tubing. I’m asking $45 plus shipping. I attempted twice to upload a photo and it keeps saying the picture is too big. It was taken with my phone, so idk how thats the case. So if you’d like a photo, just let me know and I’ll email it over. Shipping is actual cost and will depend on where you live. I’m in the USA.

Tina A

Noogling is my stress "bust"er. My avatar=My goal
Hi. Our phones take huge pictures, data wise. You would have to look to see if the camera on your phone can reduce the megabyte size of the picture down to kilobytes. If you can’t, there are some apps to reduce the size the picture so you can post it here. Personally, I have to use an app to reduce the size of the pictures to post here also. Also congratulations on your successful noggling adventure!
T.