Naughty's Quest

aseevapon

...or Nautical Journey. I couldn't decide.

Stats: 22 year old, no children, 5'-4", 110 lbs
Daily Vitamins: Vitamin A (for acne + skin), Vitamin D (deficient), Biotin
Supplements: Ground Flaxseed, Numi Fennel Spice tea, Dr Stuart's Skin Purify tea

September 2013
  • Start of glotherapeutics Volumizing Breast Cream: Kept up with this until 9 days ago, when I purchased Fenugreek Seed capsules. After several months of application (I was ignorant to the powers of massage at the time) not much happened. Around Janury 2013 I started massaging daily, as much as possible, school permitting. Only after that did I notice a change--and a guy friend of mine did too--but I was unable to keep up with it due to school.
December 2nd, 2013
  • IMAG0203_zps3fe6616b.jpg
    IMAG0204_zpsbe51e685.jpg
    IMAG0205_zps2f04268b.jpg
  • As you can see I'm ultra thin. You can easily always see my ribs. I'm typically a 32A cup, and my right breast is smaller than the left. Also the nipples look different from one another.
January 22nd, 2014
  • IMAG0434_zps0eca1765.jpg
    IMAG0436_zpse0b0c07a.jpg
    IMAG0435_zps81e39aea.jpg
  • It's hardly visible here, but the breasts were a bit fuller and filled out my pushup bra more.
September 4th, 2014
  • IMAG1093_zps4b54f59f.jpg
    IMAG1094_zps45d2ea67.jpg
    IMAG1095_zps6502428f.jpg
    IMAG1097_zps15f914f0.jpg
  • Measurements:
    overbust: 31.5"
    underbust: 29"
    waist: 26"
    hip/butt: 36"--37" waist, hip/butt measurements are there to see if herbs will affect those areas at all.
  • Here is the real start of treatment for me, so I decided to document my entire body.
  • Start of Fenugreek Seed capsules by Nature's Way, after almost a year of glotherapeutics Volumizing Breast Cream.

September 9th, 2014

• IMAG1105_zps92b5f07b.jpg
    IMAG1107_zpsaa0ea633.jpg
    IMAG1108_zps31f9063e.jpg
  • Measurements:
    overbust: 30.5" (-1 inch: need to be more consistent with measurements, they didn't shrink)
    underbust: 29"
    hip/butt: 36.5"
  • The first time with the cups was frustrating and difficult. Perhaps mediums were a bit ambitious to start off with, but they wouldn't stay on for the life of me, even with some Palmer's Cocoa Butter. But eventually I learned how to hold both with one hand and we were in business. My goal is to be able to sleep with them on, but I've been unsuccessful thus far. I have a really hard time falling asleep while there is pressure pulling my chest upwards. This first time was a 20 minute session--unfortunately I will not have much more daily time due to schoolwork.
  • Start of Noogleberry (medium cups) and Ainterol Puereria Mirifica capsules and Ainterol Ultimate Atomizer. Was also considering getting the Ainterol Pueraria Mirifica Breast Cream, but haven't yet because the atomizer seems pretty powerful, and I don't know when I'd incorporate it into my routine. Should I?
  • Questions:
  • I have fenugreek herb capsules as well, but I'm not sure if I should be taking them in addition to the Ainterol Pueraria Mirifica supplements, to avoid overloading my system with hormones/estrogen. Any thoughts?
  • I'm on birth control, and for the last 3 days my period has been trying to come through. I'm on the type of pill that you could take continuously, without ever having to have your period. In essence, I wanted to get rid of my period because I don't like dealing with it. However, the Pueraria Mirifica capsules I've been taking seem to have altered something. My question is: is it safe to take PM while on birth control? Should I stop taking my birth control?
  • Does taking Pueraria Mirifica make anyone hungry beyond belief?
September 14th, 2014
  • IMAG1114_zps3a8ebe66.jpg
    IMAG1115_zpsc95d9205.jpg
    IMAG1117_zps3182c85e.jpg
  • I have already noticed a rounding out of the breasts and butt! Especially didn't expect to see it in the butt, and my skin is firmer, with most of my cellulite gone! What a miracle pill PM is. However, I'm not sure if it's because of PM or not, but I feel hungry all the time. The more I eat, the hungrier I get. Hungry like the wolf. You get it.
  • I was able to have my first 1 hour session this morning (still have to lie down, unfortunately. I guess I can only listen to podcasts in an effort to be productive at the same time) and the results are as shown above. It is clear; Never in my life have my breasts been as big as they were this morning! If only I had more time. I will try to update every month or so with progress and questions.
October 26th, 2014
  • IMAG1204_zps49e4e046.jpg
    IMAG1205_zps3704551c.jpg
    IMAG1202_zpsd97cafd0.jpg
    IMAG1346_zps45859381.jpg
  • Measurements:
    overbust: 30.5"
    underbust: 28" (-1"?)
    hip/butt: 35" (-0.5"?)
  • I've decided not to update with pictures right after Noogling, as they are deceptive. Here is roughly 1 month after the previous, before a session of Noogling.
  • Unfortunately up to this point, I haven't been able to Noogle both breasts at once because there is not enough suction + pressure, even whilst using Palmer's cocoa butter and some olive oil (lol). So I invested in some Rubber Foam Weatherseal, but still had to Noogle each breast separately. Originally my regime was to do 20 minutes on the smaller (right) one and 10 on the larger (left) one, but that just isn't enough time given, even with my limited schedule. So I've figured out I only need to increase the swelling just enough to the point where both breasts can be sucked into the cups, with just a little bit of pressure.
  • So as of now (11/19/14) my weekday routine is as follows: 10 minutes right breast, 10 minutes left breast, 10 minutes both breasts. Weekend routine: 10 minutes left breast, 10 minutes right breast, 40 minutes both. And this has been pretty effective, the swelling has been increasing more and more with each session. I'm definitely still an A-cup, but starting to fill out and overall I already love the way my breasts look; I am hooked on Noogling! Unfortunately after taking a break for the past two days, today's session was rather painful... But with the Rubber Foam Weatherseal, there just isn't enough pressure for the cup to stay on.
  • Questions: Has anyone else had trouble getting their cups to stick? How have you overcome it?
December 27th, 2014
  • IMAG1325_zps25a85926.jpg
    IMAG1326_zps38772b76.jpg
    IMAG1327_zpsc14cb0f3.jpg
    IMAG1347_zps02bb95cc.jpg
    IMAG1348_zpsb6cee15c.jpg
  • Measurements:
    overbust: 31" (+0.5")
    underbust: 28.5" (+0.5"?)
    waist: 25" (-1"?)
    hip/butt: 35" (-1"?)
  • Now I'm able to Noogle both breasts at the same time without any problem. Suction is not a problem, and pressure is not a problem. They both swell up to fill up the cup completely.
  • I've posted my calendars to help keep track of my Noogling. It's not at all consistent, but now that I'm able to get both cups on without a problem it has been easier to maintain. I've also just ordered the large cups, which I'll hopefully switch to after I pump for an hour. I still pump and hold, never really pump and release.
  • I've noticed a slight bit of permanent growth, which I think is marked in the increase in overbust. I'm trying to pump for at least an hour a day now that it's been winter break--my main goal is to achieve a B cup by the time summer starts--that'd be awesome.
  • I stopped taking Pueraria Mirifica because it was messing with my cycle and I think I'm just gonna go back on birth control. Will do more research about progesterone first to see if that's an option.
  • Questions: Does anyone have a Contoured Large cup for sale? :D
January 31st, 2015
  • IMAG1402_zps3284468e.jpg
    IMAG1403_zps5dfe6021.jpg
    IMAG1404_zps5154a1a7.jpg
    IMAG1405_zpsa0e3a7f1.jpg
  • Measurements:
    underbust: 29" (+0.5"?)
  • January has been the best month of Noogling so far. I've had no trouble getting the medium cups to stay on and swell the breast up. Half an hour is not enough to fill the whole cup, but an hour is.
  • I release pressure at the halfway point (usually half hour).
  • In order to make the cups as close together as possible, I have put a rubber band around both of the airlock connections. This has shifted the main pressure points from the armpits to the center of the ribcage, which is a welcome relief from the pinched skin I was getting at the sides. However, the new pressure on the bones of the ribcage is painful and difficult to tolerate. I suppose I just have to get used to it, or actually order medium cup foam rings.
  • I've got a pretty good Noogling method set up now:
  • Smear Palmer's Cocoa Butter for oil.
  • Massage with heated massager, each breast 50 rotations.
  • Put cups on and pump (cups have been warming up in electric blanket)
  • Put electric blanket through rubber band and around cups to keep the heat
  • Put on feathered/down jacket on top, to trap the heat in
  • But honestly, even after all this, and the great amounts of swelling I've been able to achieve, it seems like there is very little to no permanent results. The numbers are almost the same as I've started out with. The pictures look almost the same. I even went back on birth control the last 3 weeks of this month to see if that could help me out, but it seems to only make me bloated. I'm getting impatient and discouraged. This was the most consistent month for me yet, and as school progresses it's not going to get any easier to maintain this routine. I'm starting a change in diet, trying to eat more healthy, making my own salads and smoothies. But this lifestyle change has just begun and I have a long way to go. I'm honestly pretty disappointed that after a month, barely anything has changed. The whole contraption is a nuisance to deal with and distracts me from my work. It's uncomfortable to wear. The swelling is amazing and a good motivation to continue, but I'm tempted to cheat. I know that if I go on a regular-dose birth control, I'll start to gain weight everywhere (but that includes my stomach, and having been able to eat anything I want my entire life, that scares me a lot and is really something I want to avoid, if possible). Yet, the appeal of potentially actually growing is tempting, and brings up the question of whether or not my boobs would shrink after I got off said birth control. Might anyone shed light on this
  • Secondly, I still have yet to research progesterone-based pills or Bovine Ovary or any other types of supplements available there. Pueraria Mirifica seems simply like a weak form of birth control. It messed with cycle and didn't change my body in ways different from birth control. Might anyone have recommendations for supplements other than PM?
  • Thank you, and good luck to all you others out there.
February 28th, 2015
IMAG1459_zpsvk4achex.jpg
IMAG1460_zps2g58tck9.jpg
IMAG1461_zpse3ho3xlf.jpg
IMAG1458_zpspd2s7qvn.jpg

• Measurements:
    overbust: 30.5" (+0")
    underbust: 28.75" (+0.5"?)
    waist: 25.5" (-0.5"?)
  • February has been a more difficult month to get Noogling in, spending too much time in class or studio.
  • I've found food and supplement guides on Breast Nexus that I hope I'll have more time to research in some weeks, and eventually implement them into my routine. I can't decide if 3 months or 6 months is long enough to try something before I decide if it works/doesn't. 6 months seems like such a long time to wait for the efficacy of something...
  • In the middle of the month I switched to Safflower Oil and it has made a huge (negative) difference in the amount of swelling I get. There is no way I can put the large cups on now, even after 2 hours of pumping with the mediums. The swelling just isn't enough for the cups (with the foam rings on) to grab hold. However, the swelling I get from using Safflower Oil seems to last much longer, and might lead to more permanent growth. While it's temping to use Palmer's Cocoa butter to see the dramatic swelling I can get, it goes away much faster and leaves worse red rings on my chest.
  • I've started exercising about 5/7 days a week. I don't even shower at home anymore. Doing exercise classes at the gym, hoping to get that firm butt. Hopefully this doesn't throw off my boob game. I've also been making salads and green smoothies here and there, just trying to be healthier overall.
  • I was only able to Noogle 10/28 days this month, unfortunately. I'm trying not to put too much emotional investment into this. My back also seems to be hurting more as I Noogle more. I probably use too much pressure, but I suppose I am eager.
  • Noogling method set up now:
  • Smear Safflower Oil.
  • Spray with Ainterol PM Atomizer spray.
  • Put on feathered/down jacket on top, to trap the heat

March 31st, 2015
IMAG1555_zps4bno1mdc.jpg
IMAG1556_zpsrtlsyvw0.jpg
IMAG1557_zpsmi2uvkbm.jpg
IMAG1558_zpspptnypyp.jpg

• Measurements:
      underbust: 28.25" (+0.25"?)
      waist: 25.25" (-0.75"?)
      hip/butt: 35.5" (+0")
    • March has been an even more difficult month to get Noogling in, spending too much time in class or studio.
    • I've found food and supplement guides on Breast Nexus that I hope I'll have more time to research in some weeks, and eventually implement them into my routine. I can't decide if 3 months or 6 months is long enough to try something before I decide if it works/doesn't. 6 months seems like such a long time to wait for the efficacy of something...
    • Still exercising about 5/7 days a week. Still doing exercise classes at the gym, hoping to get that firm butt. Hopefully this doesn't throw off my boob game. I've also been making salads and green smoothies here and there, just trying to be healthier overall.
    • I was only able to Noogle 7/28 days this month, unfortunately.

• Smear Safflower Oil.
    • Pump as long as possible, with small breaks every half hour

tim odom

BETTER LOOKING BREASTS ARE IN A WOKIING STATUS
Re: Nadia's Naughty Quest

;) Hey Nadia. I am a male who is on several pills( not all at the same time) . I take the fenugreek pills along with my BO pills and estorfem pills at the same time. I take 3 pills of fenu. 2 times a day. BO pills 2 twice a day estro. 1 twice a day 2mg each. Now I am off of these and on progesterone pills 5mg , 2 daily for 15 days at a time, also on Finpecia to cut down on the male hormone which is 1mg per pill , 2 a day for the 15 days then going back to the first set of pills. Yes the PM made me eat like a horse and I gained boobage as well. Oh by the way you look great in all your pics. very nice shape of all your parts in the pics!!! :eek:. DJ may be able to answer this question on the BC pills or even Beckums could give you advice on this question. Find her site and post your ques to her. Keep up the great work you are doing! Here is my current pic of the girls.

Attachments

• IMG_0058.JPG
    IMG_0058.JPG
    65.5 KB · Views: 27

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...

I can see you've been trying and I just want to encourage you to keep working at it and learning. This is a long journey.

Regarding your questions, I'm not a doctor but I do like biology. I understand the desire not to deal with a period but it is my opinion this isn't a good practice. The uterus develops this lining of blood primarily for a good planting ground. However, it has other benefits. The shedding of that lining has a good effect in cleasing too. Stopping this cycle will expose you to long term exposure to chemicals that land there before other body systems deal with it.

In any case, I think this BC and PM will interact and a period will occur (probably very light). Also, I feel this type of BC will interfere with NBE efforts as E and P hormones are key components in the growth cycles.

PM itself has many effects and hunger is a possible one. When I was on it, I had a water problem with it and eventually had to stop.

Fenugreek and PM don't mix well either due to the strength levels are so different (chemically). When you're on PM, the "usual" herbs will typically inhibit it due to the vast difference in strength. It is all about the recepetors in the tissues binding to one or the other and the interference that happens.

DJ

aseevapon

tim odom:
Okay, so you are trying to follow the 15 day natural cycle a woman would have. Should I try to mimic that with my PM? I heard some people take PM continuously, while others only take it for the first 15 days after their period ends. I am continuously hungry. It's ridiculous.

dminer84:
That's what I've read, that fenugreek is a much weaker herb. Since PM is much stronger, wouldn't it be the ingredient to inhibit the weaker herbs?

Thanks for your responses!

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...

No. There is finite number of receptors in the tissue. You want the strongest agent on those spots not a mix of strong and weak. There is biofeedback mechanisms and these situations will favor the lower/slower rates to stand in balance. (Actually, receptors are really doors into the cell nuclei where it plays as a controlling key in cell division)

I've been on fenugreek myself and it is nice stuff (barring the smell). It has a wonderful prolactin effect which is needed (which massage does too) for fat distribution. But it has E effects too and this part of the compound causes problems with PM.

I'm on BO myself and I've been trying to find a strong prolactin promoter since I think that's part of the puzzle I'm missing for myself.

DJ

I wish this stuff was more science than art but getting medicine to take this stuff seriously just won't happen until there is less pressing things (AIDS, cancer, diabetes, etc).

aseevapon

Hmmm, gotcha. How do you know all this stuff? I find it difficult to find any real science on it, because, as you said, it's not the most pressing issue at hand in medicine.

In regards to my earlier question, should I try to mimic the natural hormone cycle with my PM? I heard some people take PM continuously, while others only take it for the first 15 days after their period ends. I just got off my birth control so my period started. I am still taking 1 PM in the morning... Should I continue now through it, or wait until my period ends to start the PM again?

aseevapon

So, not sure if this is serious, but maybe since this is the first time I've been on my period in over half a year, and maybe my system is cleansing/flushing itself out as you mentioned previously, but I am having blood clumps come out, not just a continual stream of blood. Does anybody know anything about this?

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...

Well, I do alot of reading and listening to others. I'm not a woman but I'm not shy about trying to understand this perspective of life.

As for the blood clots, I'm not surprised since you have tons of buildup of really old blood and other "unmentionables". It sounds like you'll be heavy due to this change in your hormones. I wouldn't be too concern unless you surpassing filling 12 pad per day (or equivalent) over 2-3 days. I've known women who has done similar and eventually had a 3 week long period (clots and all). This is why I recomment against stopping periods out of convenience.

As for timing PM with your cycle, I think this is good place to start. Compared to E, PM is quite a bit weaker however a period is *meant* to be a low point in the cycle. But I think taking one isn't a problem as this is quite small. In light of your current situation, a small pause would be quite reasonable.

DJ

aseevapon

October 26th, 2014
  • IMAG1204_zps49e4e046.jpg
    IMAG1205_zps3704551c.jpg
    IMAG1202_zpsd97cafd0.jpg
  • Measurements:
    overbust: 30.5"
    underbust: 28" (-1"?)
  • I've decided not to update with pictures right after Noogling, as they are deceptive. Here is roughly 1 month after the previous, before a session of Noogling.
  • Unfortunately up to this point, I haven't been able to Noogle both breasts at once because there is not enough suction + pressure, even whilst using Palmer's cocoa butter and some olive oil (lol). So I invested in some Rubber Foam Weatherseal, but still had to Noogle each breast separately. Originally my regime was to do 20 minutes on the smaller (right) one and 10 on the larger (left) one, but that just isn't enough time given, even with my limited schedule. So I've figured out I only need to increase the swelling just enough to the point where both breasts can be sucked into the cups, with just a little bit of pressure.
  • So as of now (11/19/14) my weekday routine is as follows: 10 minutes right breast, 10 minutes left breast, 10 minutes both breasts. Weekend routine: 10 minutes left breast, 10 minutes right breast, 40 minutes both. And this has been pretty effective, the swelling has been increasing more and more with each session. I'm definitely still an A-cup, but starting to fill out and overall I already love the way my breasts look; I am hooked on Noogling! Unfortunately after taking a break for the past two days, today's session was rather painful... But with the Rubber Foam Weatherseal, there just isn't enough pressure for the cup to stay on.
  • Questions: Has anyone else had trouble getting their cups to stick? How have you overcome it?

NadiOne

Sounds like you have a great working plan. It takes some trial, error, and experimentation
As your body ( hands and boobs ) gets used to the cups . Sorry I don't have any tips for you as far as getting the cups on. But maybe I can use what you learn when I get my XXL.

Oh I do have a tip! Massage the girls before your pump session to get them warmed up and massage on your break days as well to keep up the conditioning. Some ladies grow from massage alone.

beckums

Hi naughty.
Noodle here, formerly beckums .
While I have chosen to save reading the bulk of your thread for while I noogle tonight, I thought I could shed some light on the hormone factors.
I started nbe on alysena or alesse birth control, like yours I can take it indefinitely if I so choose as its a constant dose of p and e.
When I was taking it initially, I included a phytoestrogen based breast cream. The result was the growth of a benign estrogen based tumor (fibroadenoma). For me, I was pretty sure I was estrogen dominant; as a teen up until I started bcp I had very heavy, painful and clotty periods. This leads me to believe that the blood clotting is a result of the estrogen you are consuming.
you can wait three months to see if your body adjusts (similar to when you first start bcp) or you can start supplementing to help digest the free estrogens with DIM (a compound from cruciferous vegetables) I highly recommend it either way because we consume so many toxic estrogens in our environment as it is, so when we add PM or fenugreek or dong quoi etc, we are creating a surplus of estrogen in our system.
I would also suggest balancing the estrogen with progesterone. I am not one to suggest progesterone based cream without a hormone panel, but you can give your body nutrients it needs to create it's own progesterone by eating lots of nuts, seeds and legumes.
The goal is never to blast our bodies with hormones, but rather to find our unique balance.
Also, I see that you are quite thin, if you haven't already, consider adding protein supplements to your diet to promote growth.

Hope my two cents could help:)

Noodle.

aseevapon

Noodle said:
I am not one to suggest progesterone based cream without a hormone panel, but you can give your body nutrients it needs to create it's own progesterone by eating lots of nuts, seeds and legumes.
The goal is never to blast our bodies with hormones, but rather to find our unique balance.
Also, I see that you are quite thin, if you haven't already, consider adding protein supplements to your diet to promote growth.

Hope my two cents could help:)

Noodle.

Noodle: Thank you for your suggestions! I've worked on adding protein to my diet through powder. It was working for a bit a month ago, but I've since lapsed. It's hard to keep up sometimes :(
My next goal is to find foods that include progesterones in them to supplement my diet, too. Thanks! It has certainly been a slow start for me but things are slowly improving. I'm not willing to give up yet :)

aseevapon

December 27th, 2014
  • IMAG1325_zps25a85926.jpg
    IMAG1326_zps38772b76.jpg
    IMAG1327_zpsc14cb0f3.jpg
    IMAG1347_zps02bb95cc.jpg
    IMAG1348_zpsb6cee15c.jpg
  • Measurements:
    underbust: 28.5" (+0.5"?)
  • Now I'm able to Noogle both breasts at the same time without any problem. Suction is not a problem, and pressure is not a problem. They both swell up to fill up the cup completely.
  • I've posted my calendars to help keep track of my Noogling. It's not at all consistent, but now that I'm able to get both cups on without a problem it has been easier to maintain. I've also just ordered the large cups, which I'll hopefully switch to after I pump for an hour. I still pump and hold, never really pump and release.
  • I've noticed a slight bit of permanent growth, which I think is marked in the increase in overbust. I'm trying to pump for at least an hour a day now that it's been winter break--my main goal is to achieve a B cup by the time summer starts--that'd be awesome.
  • I stopped taking Pueraria Mirifica because it was messing with my cycle and I think I'm just gonna go back on birth control. Will do more research about progesterone first to see if that's an option.
  • Questions: Does anyone have a Contoured Large cup for sale? :D

aseevapon

January 31st, 2015
IMAG1402_zps3284468e.jpg
IMAG1403_zps5dfe6021.jpg
IMAG1404_zps5154a1a7.jpg
IMAG1405_zpsa0e3a7f1.jpg
  • Measurements:
    underbust: 29" (+0.5"?)
  • January has been the best month of Noogling so far. I've had no trouble getting the medium cups to stay on and swell the breast up. Half an hour is not enough to fill the whole cup, but an hour is.
  • I release pressure at the halfway point (usually half hour).
  • In order to make the cups as close together as possible, I have put a rubber band around both of the airlock connections. This has shifted the main pressure points from the armpits to the center of the ribcage, which is a welcome relief from the pinched skin I was getting at the sides. However, the new pressure on the bones of the ribcage is painful and difficult to tolerate. I suppose I just have to get used to it, or actually order medium cup foam rings.
  • I've got a pretty good Noogling method set up now:
  • Smear Palmer's Cocoa Butter for oil.
  • But honestly, even after all this, and the great amounts of swelling I've been able to achieve, it seems like there is very little to no permanent results. The numbers are almost the same as I've started out with. The pictures look almost the same. I even went back on birth control the last 3 weeks of this month to see if that could help me out, but it seems to only make me bloated. I'm getting impatient and discouraged. This was the most consistent month for me yet, and as school progresses it's not going to get any easier to maintain this routine. I'm starting a change in diet, trying to eat more healthy, making my own salads and smoothies. But this lifestyle change has just begun and I have a long way to go. I'm honestly pretty disappointed that after a month, barely anything has changed. The whole contraption is a nuisance to deal with and distracts me from my work. It's uncomfortable to wear. The swelling is amazing and a good motivation to continue, but I'm tempted to cheat.
  • I know that if I go on a regular-dose birth control, I'll start to gain weight everywhere (but that includes my stomach, and having been able to eat anything I want my entire life, that scares me a lot and is really something I want to avoid, if possible). Yet, the appeal of potentially actually growing is tempting, and brings up the question of whether or not my boobs would shrink after I got off said birth control. Might anyone shed light on this?
  • Secondly, I still have yet to research progesterone-based pills or Bovine Ovary or any other types of supplements available there. Pueraria Mirifica seems simply like a weak form of birth control. It messed with cycle and didn't change my body in ways different from birth control. Might anyone have recommendations for supplements other than PM?
  • Thank you, and good luck to all you others out there.

James

You clearly have gone to great effort, and followed all the good advice, and it is disappointing that you have not made visible gains. The only other thing I can think of is taking a break. Have you done this yet? 3 or 4 weeks of just massage, no noogling. Give your boobies a rest.

P.S. if you want to upload pictures, select "Attachments and other options" below the editor.

aseevapon

February 28th, 2015
IMAG1459_zpsvk4achex.jpg
IMAG1460_zps2g58tck9.jpg
IMAG1461_zpse3ho3xlf.jpg
IMAG1458_zpspd2s7qvn.jpg

• Measurements:
      underbust: 28.75" (+0.5"?)
      waist: 25.5" (-0.5"?)
    • February has been a more difficult month to get Noogling in, spending too much time in class or studio.
    • In the middle of the month I switched to Safflower Oil and it has made a huge (negative) difference in the amount of swelling I get. There is no way I can put the large cups on now, even after 2 hours of pumping with the mediums. The swelling just isn't enough for the cups (with the foam rings on) to grab hold. However, the swelling I get from using Safflower Oil seems to last much longer, and might lead to more permanent growth. While it's temping to use Palmer's Cocoa butter to see the dramatic swelling I can get, it goes away much faster and leaves worse red rings on my chest.
    • I've started exercising about 5/7 days a week. I don't even shower at home anymore. Doing exercise classes at the gym, hoping to get that firm butt. Hopefully this doesn't throw off my boob game. I've also been making salads and green smoothies here and there, just trying to be healthier overall.
    • I was only able to Noogle 10/28 days this month, unfortunately. I'm trying not to put too much emotional investment into this. My back also seems to be hurting more as I Noogle more. I probably use too much pressure, but I suppose I am eager.
    • Smear Safflower Oil.

James

I believe noogling once every 3 or 4 days is about right, but I also think it is really important to massage with oil at least 15 minutes every morning and night. Make sure you massage every day. ;)

aseevapon

March 31st, 2015
IMAG1555_zps4bno1mdc.jpg
IMAG1556_zpsrtlsyvw0.jpg
IMAG1557_zpsmi2uvkbm.jpg
IMAG1558_zpspptnypyp.jpg

• Measurements:
      underbust: 28.25" (+0.25"?)
      waist: 25.25" (-0.75"?)
      hip/butt: 35.5" (+0")
    • March has been an even more difficult month to get Noogling in, spending too much time in class or studio.
    • Still exercising about 5/7 days a week. Still doing exercise classes at the gym, hoping to get that firm butt. Hopefully this doesn't throw off my boob game. I've also been making salads and green smoothies here and there, just trying to be healthier overall.
    • I was only able to Noogle 7/28 days this month, unfortunately.

• Smear Safflower Oil.
    • Pump as long as possible, with small breaks every half hour

James

I may be repeating myself, but I think you have been doing everything right and should be showing more dramatic results. Do you get good swelling when you pump? At least 1 inch? Possibly you are not pumping hard enough. Are you massaging every day? :)