Nearing one yr using noogle

pianogirl

So, I'm nearing the one yr mark and I'm really proud of myself that I kept with it. I'm not able to post any updated pics due to lack of privacy for a few more weeks. But I do like to keep everything up to date regardless. I'm currently measuring 38", which makes me now a 34D. YES..IM NEAR MY PERIOD..BUUUUT...I normally measure 37 1/2". Last nite after noogling, I was 39". And its pretty permanant! I'm happy where I'm at!! If I get no bigger, I'm o k with that...really :D

lexuswoman

Happy anniversary! That's awesome and it shows such commitment, determination and discipline! You look great, you're my breast inspiration. Sounds like we're the same size actually. I started at a 34C/37 inches around and I now measure at 38 inches around, sometimes 38.5 first thing in the morning. And I've maintained this thru several periods, I swear I measure 3 or 4 times a day just to keep making sure the tape reads 38 inches! But, I just haven't bought any news bras, I'd love to, but I don't have any extra fun money after buying the Brava, NB, Greenbush herbs and Breast Enlargement Video! After my Brava sessions, I'll usually come in around 39 or 40 inches, but it doesn't last long though. I had a really freaky thing happen yesterday, I was wearing my Brava, had it on for 55 minutes when I saw this drop of thick liquid on the end of my left nipple. I totally paniced, took off the Brava, squeezed both breasts and some fluid came out, but it was thick and not gushing out. This morning I was fine and I never had any pain or a full feeling in my breasts like what happens when a woman lactactes. I think I was over pumping the Brava too hard for too long and my nipples got overstiumlated from that and the massage. I pumped for 30 minutes on my lunch break today and everything was OK. I ordered the extra large NB and can't wait to get it, I want to alternate it with my brava. Good luck and happy noogling!

pianogirl

Hey girls! Thanks for the compliments, and Lexuswoman you and I ARE almost identical! Especially with the tape measure LOL! Well, Im back home now where privacy is a girls best friend when u gotta noogle! I had broken my ankle on April 5th and stayed with my parents for a few weeks so they could assist me. I gotta give props to MATTB..because of the wonderful advice on the suppliments to help my recovery along!! Im already in the walking process (with crutches) but still WALKING!

But, what I wanted to share with you is a story about how I had to help my sister while she was in the hospital for surgery this past week. Now, my sister has put on some signifigant weight, and with that, her boobs got HUGE! She used to wear a 34C, and now she wears a 38DD. Well, I had to help her get dressed, and she wanted her "Ahh Bra" to wear, but I had to help her get her arms and boobs into it. Let me tell ya girs....DD's...natural ones...I gotta admit...aint all what their cracked up to be! Implants look very nice and perky, but natural ones sag and fall into your armpits. And what got me the most? After I got it on her, I pulled up her strap onto her shoulder and said.."Wait a sec". Then I pulled the strap up off her shoulder and said "Dude...Really? OMG Your boobs weigh a ton!!" I could not believe it! The weight those things carry!! "Honestly I said...I dont wanna be that big!" She said she cant take it, her back hurts and she wishes she was a C! I showed her pics from my transformation from an A to a C by using the Noogle and she was very impressed! She thought that I was just wearing heavily padded bras. LOL...THAT WAS SOOOO CUTE!! Noooo I said, Im a proud owner of these babies! With that, again, I will be very happy to stay at a large C, small D. Oh yea, more pics to come!

Matt B

Hey Jezzie,welcome home and thanks for the shout out.I'm glad you are healing up okay.As for the bodacious tata'S,I mentioned somewhere months ago about a friend of mine that had to have reduction surgery.The straps cut into her shoulders and her back always hurt etc. I think you helped a lot of ladies today with this story.And,most gals here are 30 and under I'm guessing,and time doesn't stand still and we can only defy gravity so long.Right Top fill!LOL.

Matt B ;)

Attachments

• image001.jpg
    image001.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 131

pianogirl

Lol! Oh your def right there matt! Gravity is no friend of mine since I've turned 30! Lol! Well, I hope that after seeing first hand what a burden huge boobs are, I'm glad I'm where I'm at. Before her surgery, we went bra shopping, and she had me pick out some bras for her. And its difficult to find really nice fitting, pick-me-up bras in a 38DD. When we found, I think 3, I came into the dressing room with her to try them on. I must add, she haf abdominal surgery, thats why I was in the changing room assisting.

But, we didn't like the way anything fit or looked. She said "this is why I don't shop for bras!" Then I said something I never thought I'd say. "Wow, you..having large breasts, have just as hard of time finding something that fits as I used to." I always figured that if u have'em...u got'em, no problem! But, their big, hangin low, heavy and not appealing. She hates them! She said she had perfect boobs before! So there you go, words spoken from a woman who was a C, then gained to a DD and wants them gone! I def learned something...bigger isn't always better...

Matt B

I thought you'd like that cartoon pic.Your avatar says it all Jezzie-they're beautiful and the right size! ;D

bexy

wow sounds amazing 2 cups sizes!!! what was your routine with the nb? ( im having no luck :( )

K

KittyKat

It's interesting to hear the story about your sis putting on weight and gaining huge boobs! Similar thing happened to me, only my boobs do not look huge yet are an E cup. And I actually love them, which is precisely why I had gotten the noogleberry. I honestly wouldn't have gotten it otherwise if I hadn't gotten a taste for the bigger boobs! I guess it's all about the frame of your body and just how you carry those puppies. Mine don't hang all that low so far (yet I do exercise my chest a lot) but I'm sure if they did start to hang a lot more, I would probably want them smaller.

Anyhow, I came here originally to say that you are a huge inspiration, your boobs are really lovely and well done + a 1000000!!
Is noogling something you plan to do forever? It would be awesome to see what boobs that had been noogled for 10+ years would look *deep in thought* LOL

Matt B

Hey Kat,I don't know how much weight you are trying to lose,but if you look any thing like your avatar,the girls look great in that flowered bra and the bod looks good also,so if it aint broke don't fix it.!! ;D

Matt ;)

pianogirl

Hey guys!!! Long time no see! Well....thats my fault LOL! Busy catching up on tons of yardwork since Im walking again, the fun never ends! Other than paying bills online, I havent even been on the computer.
So, since we last met, I had been up to a 34D and I do continue to Noogle every-other-nite for an hour. But Im now going back to every night and adding my herbs again as of yesterday. Even thinking of trying to Snoogle. We'll see tonite
What I found is, with all the activity Im doing, I think Im losing volume due to sweating it out in the yard. I do my best to keep hydrated, but now Im back to 37 1/2" again, which is back to the C cup. I honestly cant complain, I started as a 34A!! I mean...COME ON! Really!? I cant complain! I have seen great results. But I know what Im capable of having, and I wanna try to get it back up there again!

I want to thank everyone for the really nice compliments and for saying I've been an inspiration to them! Its nice to hear that and finally feel good about my figure. Im gonna post a pic of my fav summer shirt. I bought this back in July where I was only 2 weeks into Noogle, so it looks sooooo much better on me now! But yea Matt, I started as a 34A....but when I was a teen, I was a 34C before I lost A LOT of weight.

lexuswoman

Hey stranger! Welcome baaaack!

Glad you're walking again. Ugh, yardwork! Its too hot for that! That's great news that you're maintaining what you've gained over the past year. You really are an inspiration. I know when I"m listening to my Breast Enlargement video at night and am supposed to visualize myself "With the figure I've always dreamed of"....well, I get a mental picture of you in that purple Mudd bikini top! ;) I'm coming up on my 5 month mark of doing nbe and I'm still holding fast at around 38 inches, although during my period (right now) things don't look as full, but the tape still reads the same. I think I"m a small 34D now, I'm def popping out of some of my C cup bras, but I dont' have any extra money for new bras now! I did try on a 36C the other day at Cato & I know that the 34D and 36C are the same cup size and the cups fit! I'm still listening to my video every night and feeling these awesome sensations in my boobs, I still massage 360 inward rotations with a few drops of Greenbush enhancement blend liquid. I'll wear my Brava for 30 minutes to an hour or so each day. I was able to Noogle last week for the first time with the foam rings and Extra Large cups, I used the Queen Helene cocoa buttere creme (thanks for the great advice!), and I went for about 20 minutes and did fine. Buuuuut, I tried again Saturday and I just couldn't get it to work. The cups kept slipping, my hands were greasy, I'd get one cup on and the other would pop off. I just said, to hell with this and put on my brava. I'll try again noogling sometime, but my problem is my skin above my boobs getting sucked into the cup and causing weird ring marks. And I have to have the foam rings, there are too many gaps between the cups and my skin if I don't have the rings. Anyways, good to hear from you again! Keep us posted!

Matt B

Hey Lexus,Are you sure you need the xl cups? They're huge!Have you tied using a bobby pin to seal off the one tube while you are putting on the other?Once it is on and pumped up pull off the bobby pin and voila!And,you are always going to get extra skin sucked in but the marks go away in aw hours.
Also,a 34 D is not small girl, that's a lot of boobage.LOL! i never realized how much boobage one has to have to fill these cups,till i started buying bras!

lexuswoman

Hey Matt!

Yes, I tried the CL's and totally hated them. I felt like my boobs were being smashed and squished in the cups, also I could never get that little curve of the cup lined up with the curve of my body and they ended up digging to my ribs something terrible. I emailed Lucy and told her I wanted to try to Noogle again and she said if I sent her a topless photo, she could better judge my size and what cups I needed. She said, you need the XL's for sure, they really don't seem all that huge, I wear the XL brava domes and they weigh two pounds each! The XL NB cups don't feel nearly as heavy as the XL Brava's. Oh, and i use a large binder clip to seal off one tube while pumping the other. Its just getting used to something new, I'm used to Brava and this is completely different, but as they say, practice makes perfect! ;) I think another problem was when I tried on Saturday, I had just come in from grocery shopping and I was already hot and sweaty and then getting all that cocoa butter on my skin made things really slippery! Hey and I just checked out your new pics, you're looking great, I love the white bra! :D

Matt B

Thanks Lexus,how far into the xl's are you? You must be getting close to your goal.like I said,that's a lot of boobage.
On the pics,I thought I was losing ground,but judging from the posts I'm not.Things are just rounding out and adjusting.

I know you gals are different from us when it comes to buying bras,but there are some great buys on used ones on e bay. It's really a cheap way to test sizes.If they don't fit or ya don't like them give to charity.

pianogirl

Hey Lexuswoman! Thanks for the comeback holla! LOL! Thats so cute that you use me as your focal point ;D awww..too cute! Im gonna try to snoogle with a large sports bra on tonight. I hope that its tight enough to hold it on me. And I started my herbs again this morning. Im using what I had left over, so I can see if I change at all with my new upgraded routine. So, even tho I really havent grown much, but I have maintained, I will give ya guys a show of new pics taken today. I really wish I had the camera and the opportunity to take those wonderful D pics last month!! Fingers crossed I can pop back into that with just a little diligence. So...first, check out my side shot taken today, and under it was from July 14th last year, then my fav shirt and how much of a "handful" I can be! LOL!

SideShotJune21ist2012.jpg

http://i332.photobucket.com/albums/m327/pagelee2/SideShotJune21ist2012.jpg
June21ist2012.jpg

http://i332.photobucket.com/albums/m327/pagelee2/June21ist2012.jpg
June21istcup.jpg

http://i332.photobucket.com/albums/m327/pagelee2/June21istcup.jpg
June21istShirt.jpg

http://i332.photobucket.com/albums/m327/pagelee2/June21istShirt.jpg

MsTedra

Current Picture in Lavinia 6160 40DDD
:-*
Looks great. I've been at this for 13 years and very pleased with the results I've gotten, though not with this product. I've recently purchased new cups and am anxious to get them and start using them. A close friend in paris recommened this product.

Matt B

Damn Jezzie,they are absolutely gorgeous.That's exactly the shape I want along with those unbelievable nips.-But hiding those beauties would be impossible.
Again,they're super. Matt ;D

hopefulme

Wow! You look great in that top. Wish we could have seen the D cup last month too. We will all be waiting, lol