New - 1 Month In - Experimenting

RS50

HI folks... I am 39 years old, I have 2 kids and breast fed both for 8-9 months each. In doing so my breasts went from a perky 36C to a flat and saggy 36B. Though I am not entirely unhappy, I would like to have my perky breasts back. My husband I talked implants for quite some time but that option made us both nervous. So after some research we found Noogleberry and decided to give it a try.

I started in the beginning of December using Large cups and noticed after a month that there was more pulling, when I was looking for more rounding and girth. Today I cut some 1" foam and reduced the cup by 2". I tried holding some fabric in the top but found it to be a pain to keep it there. I tried it out after inserting the foam and noticed not as much pulling than... well rounding I guess.

Has anyone tried this method before? Am I on the right track? ... I will update after a few months, I know this takes time, commitment and patience. I guess I am hoping that someone has tried this method before. - Thanks

Attachments

• Z-12-11-14.jpg
    Z-12-11-14.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 56
  • Z-Cone.JPG
    Z-Cone.JPG
    40.6 KB · Views: 30
  • Z-Cone-A.JPG
    Z-Cone-A.JPG
    40.9 KB · Views: 32

kikikupcake

RS50,

I think you look GREAT!! I'd be so pleased to have your boobs :) :) Wow, looking at the posts on here really make me feel like I have such a long way to go lol. My breasts totally deflated very soon after having babies and have since been on a downward spiral. So I'm interested in your thoughts here on the foam. I have only been noogling for about 2 weeks or so, but since my breasts are completely deflated, saggy and just long and flat against my sternum...I absolutely don't want to make them "longer", I want them to fill up again and push outwards!! And of course round out nicely too :D

I did notice that when I tried using the foam rings yesterday, I was actually able to get better suction. But at the same time, the base of the cups had a narrower space then of course. This made me concerned about getting a thinner, longer shape but that might just be totally in my head :p I am still not sure what method will work best for my particular situation (seriously empty boobs) so I am going to constantly be reading what others have done =)

RS50

Sounds like you and I are paddling up the same creek. ;D Like I said I am not unhappy with my boobs, but like you, would like fuller, rounder boobs like I had before kids.

After reading several posts it is clear that commitment, experimenting what works for you time are the key to this. I started without the foam ring and had issues keeping a suction. My boobs farted a lot and I got frustrated trying to keep the seal. The rings did help quite a bit.

As for the smaller opening due to the ring I am also concerned about that. I was thinking of trying 30 minutes with rings, then after some swelling go for 30 minutes without and see if the swelling helps with the seal. I have not Noogled yet with the foam inserts but after a week or so I will post my thoughts.

I read these forums just as much as you and I did see a post where a girl used Tennis Balls, and seemed to be trying to achieve the results we are looking for. But her post has not been updated for a while so I am not sure the results. ( http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,4897.0.html )

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
I can't say I've seen anyone having to do anything special to get more roundness. I believe you've not given enough time to truly see the results with just the plain domes. The pulling is quite normal and isn't going to make the breasts longer without adding volume and roundness first. I'm male and I would say I'm experiencing a build up of volume with roundness coming along slowly. I would actually like longer breasts but no luck yet... :)

DJ

RS50

I have only been at it for a month. And based on the topics that I have read for some people a month isn't enough. I am going to try this based on how my breast "feel" after pumping. I am going to experiment with this for a month or so... maybe have to remove the foam... not sure.... everyone's body is going to react differently. I can say for sure DJ that you are the most supportive person on these forums. My confidence and knowing that time, commitment and experimentation with Noogle comes straight from you. ;)

After some time of this I will be sure to post about... all I can do is try right.. lol.. ;D

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Thanks for the kind words. I think it is alot of fun experimenting. :)

As for timing, I usually note many see notable things in 3-4 months. I've only been at this for a year and I think the 2nd year is when surprises happen. You can see nearly all making it past 1 year into 2 or 3 have a big change somewhere in year #2.

So if you're looking for roundness, I would use 2 month periods for evaluating. Patience is the key here. :)

DJ

zkk

I agree with DJ, roundness/fullness seems to come first. It happened to me too and that's why I struggle seeing how much I've grown. My growth (at least 1.5 cups) doesn't look as much as I thought it'd look. I'm definitely not complaining but I'd like more protruding growth in the future. I think that's what requires special techniques! But noogling is great for those who want to gain their fullness back :) You have very beautiful breasts already!

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
@Zercher

Hehe, I so relate to wishing for more protrusion. I would love to have what ladies take for granted but it does come over time.

I think I may have stumbled across something that might work. I've been mixing in a smaller cup to pull my breasts outward much more at the nipple. This week I've seen more protrusion even after swelling is gone. But I do believe it will cause nipple and/or areola growth too. I've had a couple of insanity causing tingles there which I swear spread a bit larger once. I'm not used to having visible signs of hard nipples in a bra and that's starting to happen.

Perhap you might try it and see.

DJ

zkk

Sorry RS50 for off topic!

DJ, I've been thinking trying that too! I'm considering buying the medium cups just for that purpose (and underboob - very hard to control that with CLs). Nice to hear it could work, makes my decision easier. Nipples and areolas sure might grow but oh well, protrusion is more important than nipple size.

kikikupcake

I know I'm still pretty new at this, but I am thinking I will buy the medium cups to alternate with as well! Right now I have the Large cups, and though the width fits my breast width at the base well, it's really hard to get suction. I'm guessing because my breast inside is mostly empty skin, no volume as yet and pretty much settles to the bottom even when pumped. With the foam rings, I've noticed it improves but still not fantastic. Since for me, I have to work on roundness and protrusion.....maybe I need noogle time with both cups :D When I get back home in another week, I might invest in mediums to see how that goes.