New airlock contour cups and pump with gauge

GrowingSome

Hi everyone, I just got my new Noogleberry breast enlargement system today. I cannot get the cups to seal no matter how much oil I use nor can I get the pump to hold any pressure. I’m sitting here feeling like I just wasted my money, does anyone have any suggestions? It doesn’t seem like this process should be so complicated. Thanks in advance.

Tina A

Noogling is my stress "bust"er. My avatar=My goal
Many times the valves need to be tightened, turned in more, or even thread lock tape put on them. Also make sure when the tube is pulled out the valve is closing and not sticking open.

MEIK

Hi , I have the same trouble, have put on Teflon Tape and have tightened them...pressure goes down anytime...

MEIK

Hi everyone, I just got my new Noogleberry breast enlargement system today. I cannot get the cups to seal no matter how much oil I use nor can I get the pump to hold any pressure. I’m sitting here feeling like I just wasted my money, does anyone have any suggestions? It doesn’t seem like this process should be so complicated. Thanks in advance.
Hello GrowingSome,
Do you get the problem solved ? Before my new Noogleberry System coming along, Lucy told me there are issues with the material of the Contur Cups, may be this are some of it? I think I will return them...

GrowingSome

Many times the valves need to be tightened, turned in more, or even thread lock tape put on them. Also make sure when the tube is pulled out the valve is closing and not sticking open.
Thank you for responding! I tightened the valves and was even able to have a successful pumping session, even though I had to keep pumping every two minutes or so because the cups kept losing air. I can’t activate the airlock
because when I do, the cups start losing air instantly.

GrowingSome

Do you get the problem solved ? Before my new Noogleberry System coming along, Lucy told me there are issues with the material of the Contur Cups, may be this are some of it? I think I will return them...
Sort of. I was able to have a successful pump, but I can’t activate the airlocks and remove the tubing, because the cups start losing air instantly. I’m not really understanding the point of the airlocks.

MEIK

In my case the holes ,where the airlocks are screwed in ,are not thight enough to hold the negative pressure. I have returned them and bought cheap chinese cups, one pair of 1200ml and 1500ml, they have an better contour and suction and little pneumatic valves.It works perfekt...

Tina A

Noogling is my stress "bust"er. My avatar=My goal
Did you try using teflon tape on the threads before reinstalling? If you didn’t, try that. It will fill any gaps in the threads. Also there should be a little rubber o- ring, make sure that compresses.

GrowingSome

In my case the holes ,where the airlocks are screwed in ,are not thight enough to hold the negative pressure. I have returned them and bought cheap chinese cups, one pair of 1200ml and 1500ml, they have an better contour and suction and little pneumatic valves.It works perfekt...
Would you mind sharing what cups you bought and from where? Thanks in advance!

GrowingSome

Did you try using teflon tape on the threads before reinstalling? If you didn’t, try that. It will fill any gaps in the threads. Also there should be a little rubber o- ring, make sure that compresses.
I have not, but I will. I see the little rubber O-ring on the outside of the cups, but it doesn’t seem to get compressed in any way.

MEIK

Hey Tina,
I am a Fan of your success in noogleing, respect of your endurance doing it...I have read your thread and there are many Infos doing it better,thanks for sharing!
It is a Long way for me to reach my Goal but I have a good Base, a full B Cup near C and the Goal is an DD/E ...we will see.
Your suggestions to solve the Problem of the leaky valves...I have done everything,they are leaving leaky...
If your have read,I am using the same cups you have used in the past and it works perfect...

Loulou2020

Hi Loulou...
The pics are in this post...
Yes now I see. I was expecting a NEW post but you've just updated the one from Saturday. Thanks. The gun looks very good quality ! Which size is it in cm ? I was on Ali express I didn't see a model with a gun gauged ... It will be good if it was coming with silicone rings ...

MEIK

The gun isn't a model of china, I have had it, the brand is MRB,I think it is out of the States,they are also manufactors of negative pressure things...
The size is right for the silicone noogleberry tubes .Yes it would be good to have silicone rings, I have to wait for over a month now getting the noogleberry rings, cause it hurts on the ribcage, I am waiting and waiting---in that time I would get 5 orders from AliExpress,without shipping costs...
But I don't need the Y- Tubes, if you can see the pic of the single cup, I only need my Cups with the and the gun gauged with longer tube and the opposide fitting of the valves...
Sorry when you may think its weird what I write, my english is not the best:mad: