New and Ready to Start :)

S

spellcastr101

Hello everyone,
Thanks for all the great reading. I have just ordered mine and am very excited to start! I feel better prepared after reading many of the useful posts. Thank you, everyone, for taking the time to help those with questions and for encouraging those who are hesitant. I hope I will be able to add my successful experience to this forum along with everyone else! (Fingers crossed...)
Happy Holidays! :D

L

Louise1982

Good luck with it, make sure you measure accurately to start with and take pics (even if you never show anyone!). I find it best to measure standing sideways on to a full length mirror so I can check the tape is at an even height all round. Also try to buy a couple of bras in exactly the same style (preferably white) in consecutive cup sizes to help you measure in 3D - I like non-padded, underwired bras called Intimates from Next if you're in the UK. Either measure every day at the same time or around the same day of your cycle (just after you finish your period) so your measurements aren't affected by swelling in your cycle.

J

JEANETTE

Hello and welcome Spellcastr,

I'm sure it won't be long before you start to see results. I've been pumping for 5 weeks now and the change is amazing. I keep lifting my top to look at them, I can't believe their mine! It does take commitment but it's worth the effort. There will be days when you're busy or you just don't feel like pumping, but persevere and you will be rewarded.

Good luck and happy pumping,

Jeanette.

If there's anyone out there thinking about buying this system, stop thinking and buy it! My only regret is that I didn't do it sooner.

L

LonelyLadies

Jeanette,

That is too too funny! I do the same thing. I either lift up my top or look down the neck;
just to make sure they are still there and how neat it is to have some shape in there. Sometimes
I wish I could walk around in my bra and let everyone know how great they look. Oh well...

Happy Holidays and Much Happier Success with NB!

L

Louise1982

Glad to know I'm not on my own - when I went for my medical I had a nice underwired non-padded bra and I cheerfully whipped my jumper off for the consultant to check me!

Have to ask - do other people make sure they wear a matching underwear set when you go to the doctor just in case they need to examine you?