New buyer.

P

princemousey

Hey all,

I'm looking to purchase a set of the "BREAST PUMP KIT DOUBLE 2". However, I'm wondering what other accessories will I also need? I'm interested in the Airlock Kit and getting the silicone tubing. Are there any other "optionals" that will help enhance the experience? Oh yes, I've also heard of the soft rings, but they're not on the website yet?

From,
Mousey.

B

boobylove

had the same q when i bought mine so the double kit comes with : a silicone tube, a pump , 2 cups , instructions , a travel bag .

then optional is the airlock and rings .

i didnt buy the airlock as i can walk around with my pump in my hands and i wouldnt go out with my cups anyways .

but i did order the rings : gives you an inch more to grow and apparently more comfy even though i think mine is pretty comfy already.

xxxx

P

princemousey

Wow, that's great! Thanks for the enlightening reply! Lucy should certainly include this information on the catalog page. Or maybe it is there but I just didn't notice it among all the text.. Anyway, is there an option to purchase the double kit and the airlock and rings as a complete package? Or will I have to order them individually?

K

kultzu

Hi Mousey,

A quick suggestion here on how you could purchase the system and accessories needed, as I do that myself as well :D , is to email Lucy at lucy@noogleberry.com and she can send you the paypal for the purchase.

I also agree with you that more info should be included in the product page.

Welcome to the forum,
Kultzu

P

princemousey

Alright, kultzu, I'll try that. Thanks! Just an issue with paypal though. Does anyone know the rates at which they convert currency? I'm from Singapore so I'll be converting from SGD to USD if anyone's wondering.. Reason is because I'm a student still and money's tight. So it'll be good to know in advance how much I actually have to save up for and not get a shock when the credit card bill comes!

K

kultzu

Hi Mousey,

I think you will only get an approximated amount but exact amount is depending on the date when Credit card issues an invoice to you. However, the different shouldn't be much.

Not sure if my comment had answered to your question.

Kultzu

H

hbower1987

I am from Canada and used our national bank website www.bankofcanada.com as my currency converter, I'm not sure if you have anything comparable. Also the currency will be converted on your paypal invoice before you have to pay. Hope this is helpful

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi princemousey and thanks for your post. I do agree that unfortunately our website has not kept up with the products and i will be addressing this shortly. In the meantime, please feel free to contact me off forum and i can sort out a price for what you need and try and help out with costs. I can also tell you the price in your currency if that helps. Just email me if i you need futher info or help.

best wishes
Lucy :)

lucy@noogleberry.com

P

princemousey

Thnaks, hbower, kultzu, and noogleberry! I will email you once I get things sorted out on my end. A bit busy with school/work these days. Sorry.