NEW CONTOURED LARGE CUP NOW IN STOCK!! January 2011

michelle

Strumpet said:
Ahhh bummer I just ordered the (old) large ones, haha. Well, I guess I can move up once I phase out of those.
Out of curiosity, will the new soft large rings fit both the regular large and the contoured large, or only the contoured?

I would also like an answer to this question.

(And I also just got the old larges) oh well, the old padding doesn't seem to work for me anyway so if the new padding works with the contoured cups, I will just get those.

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi Michelle, the new large cup rings (which will be in stock in a week or so) fit the new large contour cups.

best wishes

Lucy :)

Meetoo

MtF
Does that mean that the old "large cup rings" dosen't fit the large contoured cups?

I have a week ago recieved the new large contoured cups, and this weekend ordered the soft cup rings. hopefully I get them to fit.

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi Jess, the old rings should still fit the new cups but if you have a problem, let me know and we can sort something out.

best wishes

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi Brielle, we will be placing the new large contour cup system on the website but if you buy the large system just write that you want the new contour cups and we will send those.

best wishes

wishful

RECEIVED THE NEW LARGE CONTOUR CUPS YESTERDAY (REALLY FAST DELIVERY TOO). THEY DEFINITELY FIT THE RIB CAGE MUCH BETTER. I AM PLEASED. NOW IF I CAN JUST GROW!!!!!!!

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Thank you for letting us know wishful and we look forward to hearing about your progress with them.

best wishes

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi secret, no they will fit the system as they are. So you don't need anything else.

Best wishes

Kat

This really looks like a good alternative for the XL cups which don't fit my ribcage so good!

M

Mumma Bear

Just received a set - super quick to Australia! They look the perfect easy step up from the Large Enhance domes - about the same diameter at the base, but roomier up through the dome, exactly what I was hoping for! The rim is nice and neat and I have an idea for joining them and having just one bit of insulation foam in the middle, will post pics if I can get it to work.

Oh - and thanks so much Lucy for the gorgeous new bag - they are veeeery nice indeed!

Kat

Hi Lucy, I'm considering to buy the new L's too. A month ago I ordered the old L's and they fit much better on my ribcage than the XL's, but I fill them after 15 min. It's strange, but with the XL's I just don't seem to swell much. Do you think it is because of the height of the cups or maybe they are too wide at the base? I also can't put both on at the same time. I read the new L's are also 14cm at the base. Do you think I will have problems again in putting them both on my chest?
Regards

Teeny Tiny

Hi Kat!

If you're filling the L's that fast I wouldn't give up on the XL's just yet. From the sounds of the new contoured larges they're the same size diameter, or almost as the XL's, just not as deep. There's a transition period going from the L's to the XL's where you won't notice much swelling, or don't think you're experiencing any because of the extra width. They're so much bigger all the way around, width and length, that it adjusts how your breasts were swelling outward in the larges to giving them extra width in the XL's. Your breasts will start having more roundish swelling, and eventually they'll swell more and more, as you experience growth. Using the new contoured cups may help transition them into the XL's, but don't dispose of your XL's, because I don't think it will take too long for you to move up from the contoured to the XL's, depending on how long it took you to fill up the L's. That's just my opinion, I'd love to see them make the XL's in the new contoured design, but I may buy a set of the new contoured when I can afford it too since I have quite a ways to go to fill up the XL's, wish I could afford them now. :'(

Boodles

DD has been using these new cups for a couple of weeks now and is getting on well with them. I would actually say that they are very slightly bigger at the base than the larges, but as they are deeper they taper in less sharply so they stay wide for quite a bit longer so you get an effect not too dissimilar to the XL but with more comfort and less weight.

She has kept hold of her XLs of course and hopefully she will need them in the future but for now these seem like the better option. :)

Kat

Hi Teeny Tiny,
Thanks for your answer! I guess I will pump with the L's and XL's for a while and wait until there are more reviews of the new L's before I decide. I just seem to have the same problem as thespazzychick. In the XL's it seems like I'm not making any progress, but maybe you're right, maybe the swelling seems less because it is more roundish.

Kat

Hi Boodles, do you think there is much more room to grow in the new L's? If I fill them as soon as I filled the old L's it may not be worth the money ...