NEW NB...TO USE IT? How Long to Hold it?

ELIZA171

Hi ,

I am Eliza and Newbie in this forum. I just bought and received the NB. However i got few question need you guyz to help;
1) Technique PUMP and HOLD or Pump And Release
2) How long to takes for PUMP and HOLD?

Hi Eliza,

to try to answer your questions

1)The technique you use depends really on what you find works best for you.

2) To pump and hold you pump your breasts until they swell in the dome and you feel a slight pull, wait until the pressure subsides and then pump a little more. Your breasts will swell more and more into the dome. DO NOT allow your breasts to become purple in any way. Shades of pink or red are okay because that just shows that blood is goig into your boobs which is what you want but any blotchy patches or bluish colouring means you are over pumping and could damage yourself. For this to be beneficial you need to do it for 20 minutes or more.

Hope tht helps ;D

Lily13

I'd try 30 minute sessions to see how it feels. For some people the domes hurt the ribs, but others don't seem to have any trouble whatsoever. Then you can begin increasing your noogling time once your skin and breasts get used to the feeling.

I think most people do pump and hold, but as Flatty said all that matters is what works for you. You can try one method and switch it up every other day to see if that helps. I think that's what I'm going to start doing to see how my boobies react. :)

Remember to use lots of lotion to create better suction. It also protects the skin I think from the pressure.

mgslld

Welcome to the world of noogling. At first I couldn't get the domes on. They would stay on for a bit and then fart off. Now I have as we speak on for an hour on the pump and hold technique which works for me. I find if I apply too much pressure my ribs hurt, try not to add too much pressure. I guess because I wanted fast results I applied to much pressure. Now I know easy going is the best way. You will soon find the best way to pump through trial and error. Good luck

LAWMANN2004

HI & Welcome to the forum!!!!!!!!!!!
I use the pump & hold, But I also use the pump & release.
Switching between the two seens to work the best for me.
Go easy with the pressure, and take your time. I do 2
1 hr sessions a day, 1 in the morning & 1 at night before bed.
A well fitted bra seems to help retain the swelling for most of
the day for me.
What works for me, might not work for you.
Stay safe, and have fun. The boobie fairy is on the loose,
and sneak up on you when you least expect it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2

jnorton22002

Hi and welcome to our wonderful forum. You will find everything you need to know here. All here are happy to help. as for myself, like the others I use both hold and release. good luck to you hun and please post often so we may help encourage you hugs my dear Mama J :-* :-* :-*

SueB5

HI Eliza. Welcome to the forum. I think the best way forward is to experiment carefully. Sue

ELIZA171

hi ,

Thanks all...am comfortable with pump and hold..i did for 3 session 1 hour morning, 1 hour afternoon and 1 hour before i sleep....am excited to see the result....
how many days you guz took to see the result?....... ???