New NB'er, have a few questions....

S

sissy2345

Hi ladies,

I'm new to the Noogleberry, but not to the quest for bigger breast. A couple of years ago I stumbled upon bountiful breast pills, and then with the support and knowledge I gained from Eve's forum members, I grew over 4.5 inches in like 8 months, and I was in heaven. I thought it was permanent because it felt so real, then after I stopped the pills I slowly shrunk back to almost where I had started. I did lose some weight, which may be the reason, but I also don't think that route is actually permanent. I recently started taking the generic version of BO, and received my NB on Christmas Eve. I started right away, and filled the large domes by the second day. Now I am filling the XL domes to about 3.5 inches, but I have a few questions that I haven't seen addressed. I apologize if they have been discussed, but I can't find the topic.

1) Is it ok if when I have full suction it pulls the skin from my armpits into the domes? I am afraid that it will stretch that skin. I have tried to reposition the domes to right over the breast, but they are so large that upon full suction it just pulls it right back in. By the way, I am able to use both XL domes just fine, I am not a big person, but I do have a wide frame. My breast are B's, but sag from pregnancy and nursing (DD's at that time).

2) I'm real careful not to suction too hard, and my dome marks go away within an hour or so, so I don't think that I am over doing it, I manage 2 or 3 1/2 hour sessions daily. But sometimes I feel a tightness in the rest of my body, like a circulation problem when the domes are on. It goes away as soon as I stop pumping, but I was just wondering if this is normal?

3) I've read all the post on the forum to learn all I can, but there is so much info I can't keep it straight...... I have been noogling for about 3 weeks now, and I do feel fuller, but I'm not retaining the large swelling like in the domes. I was hoping to get some replies from experienced users as to how long it took before the swelling held on after taking the dome off. I know it takes time, and I'm not discouraged, in fact I'm really glad I found this forum and really think that this is what I needed. Any input is appreciated.

Thanks for any help--And sorry for the long read here!

C

catsrule

Hi Sissy! I can only address the 2nd question about feeling like a circulation issue, yes I too find that happens when I use my NB, usually in my arm area... I never heard anyone else mention it, so i thought it was just me! and i only use 1 cup at a time, when I do use Nb...which I am currently NOT using at the moment,I use Brava in the winter....good luck with your other questions!

K

kultzu

Hi Sissy,

Sorry, I haven't seen your post earlier and I hope my inputs here will help you somewhat ;D.

1) I also noticed the pull from armpits when I started to use the L cups which was over a year ago. So far, no stretch , no marks. I think the reason of suction pulling them is because we are not wide-frame people , so the armpits were pulled in and would be able to pumps otherwise there would be gaps.

2 ) Yes, that's normal. Try to be on the comfortable position while you are pumping. I am sure soon you will be able find the right spot for yourself.

3) Fullness is a good sign.Thats the first thing I noticed from the NB results plus the roundness. It will take some time when you can retain the swelling longer. Can be months, this is individual, some may respond fast , some slower. Consistence is the key here. Also try with different techniques and choose the one you feel most comfortable with. Last , but not least, take good care of your skin as well....try to avoide the red dots and blisters as much as possible :D :D

Enjoy pumping,
kultzu

S

sissy2345

Hey thanks for the responses. I didn't take it personally that it took so long for a reply, I realized later that I had posted in the wrong area, and that everyone here is so nice and helpful it just wasn't noticed! In fact, I didn't see your responses till now cause I dont' check here either. :)

I do appreciate knowing all of the issues I'm experiencing is normal....I have to admit that early in the pumping I wondered if it was something that was right for me. I wondered if I was making my stretchmarks from pregnancy worse, and was also getting that permanent hickey too which I think will fade eventually.

I'm happy to say that after about a month and a half of pumping faithfully, I'm finally starting to retain some of the fullness for a while - which tells me that its working. It helps so much to read others experiences, and to know that I'm right on track, and it will pay off many many months from now! Thanks again.

Sissy

K

kultzu

Hi Sissy,

Sounds wonderful ! Glad to hear you noticed the fullness of your boobies. Keep up good work ! :D :D

Kultzu

C

catsrule

sissy, good news! it DOES work, it just takes TIME!! keep going!!