new noogler!! Hannah's first pics

hannah

Hi all,

Well i have had my noogleberry for about 9 months now,but being a mother of two toddlers i have never got round to using it...that is until now!! The pictures attached is how i am now size 34a, with both pregnancies and breasyfeeding i did grow and reached a b cup,since then i have deflated and this is the result...
Since i was young i have always wanted boobs and since i experienced them in pregnancy and they disappeared i have now let this control my life,i saved enough money to have implants and then backed out and decided the money would be put to better use elsewhere (i.e food on the table) but since then my confidence has taken a real blow and now this is starting to affect my relationship with my husband.
I have been following the forum for quite a while now and seen some of the amazing esults,of course i would love to wake in the morning and have miracle boobs after one session but i am realistic and realise this will take time and comitment to happen.

Please if any of have any advice i would greatly appreciate it.xxx

Attachments

• kids and home 2010 autum 019.jpg
    kids and home 2010 autum 019.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 39
  • kids and home 2010 autum 026.jpg
    kids and home 2010 autum 026.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 34

LAWMANN2004

HI Hanna!!!
Welcome to the forum. As you have said, a b cup
while pregs, You will be able to achive that size again.
Slow and steady, without to much pressure, will get
you right up there where you want to be.
Look at the bright side, you wont have to go and buy
new bras yet. Some use them as a goal size/ reference
point to measure their progress with the system.
Good luck in your quest. Jamie2
P.S. don't measure to much with the tape measure.

A

alexis

hey hannah, welcome to this forum!
first off i would like to say i really think you have great looking breasts and i dont think they're small.. and thinks that you don't have to be depressed because if you with your size, are depressed, then i who have smaller breasts than you should be shooting myself dead now..lol!

lovenotbombs

Hi Hannah,

You and I are very similar in size and shape! I also breast fed my son and same thing happened to me.

I totally hear you on the confidence front girl, I was teased throughout high school on the size of my boobs. Who the eff does that? So, I've got confidence issues as well when it comes to filling out a bra or even a shirt.

Well, I'm glad you're going to start noogling again and I support you all the way! As do all here on this forum, support is the best thing we all get get and these girls/boys here are wonderful for that!

I'm still waiting for mine in the mail! The wait is killing me!

Cheers,
A

Welcome Hannah!

I hope your pumping is goimg well. i agree with Jamie2. If your boobs went up to a B in pregnancy then it wont be hard for you to get there again and I guess more if you want it afterwards 9which unsurprisingle most peopple seem too after reaching their goal. I think they call it boobie greed)

keep us all posted ;D

jnorton22002

Hi Hannah,

I would like to say welcome, but I would also like to offer some heart felt words. Your pics were wonderful. I don't find any where that you should be depressed about your breasts. As I said they look very attractive. As far as a relationship, with your hubby,I'm quite sure, he loves you for YOU, not just boobage. I would love for you to understand that. There is far more in life than a persons boobage. Love doesn't come in a C or D cup breasts. It comes from the heart and love is about the person. I simply will support sweetheart, but understand that you are a GREAT creation and are LOVED. Hold your head high and love yourself. We all here will be behind you ALL the way, even when you have arrived at your goal. We WILL celebrate with you. Happy noogling to you. Remember, your are gorgeous the way you are honey. Hugs to you Mama J. aka Joni :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Boobalicious

Hi Hannah
Welcome to the forum. I hope you will keep us posted on your progress and like has been said before - slow and steady will get you a great result.

Good luck

Booblicious x ;)