New noogler needs info!!

NaturalLady

**I'm new to the forum and have posted this same question in another section already but did not get a reply from anyone. So if there's a thread on here somewhere that addresses this issue already, please direct me to it and forgive me for over-posting. **
I have been using the NB daily (one hour in the morning and evening) for a month and I'm noticing that my nipples have less sensitivity than they did before I started pumping. I've been experimenting mostly with the 10:2 and 7:2 methods.. Also I occasionally pump and hold for 15 minutes, and then release for three and repeat that for the hour session. I don't know if the decreased sensitivity is a bad thing indicating damage, or if it's just an adjustment phase symptom. I e-mailed Lucy about this and she said that they have not had any reports of anyone losing sensitivity. But I certainly don't want to damage any tissue. Has anyone else experienced this or have any insight to offer?? Please, it would be great if someone could let me know if this is something I need to be concerned about! Thank you in advance!

James

I read most of your posts asking for info, and am surprised at the non-answers. I wish I could help but all I have read is that some found their nipples to be more sensitive after noogling, and most have never mentioned it. There is a product for increasing nipple size, http://nipplefunwear.com/products/translucent-5xl
and users have almost universally claimed much more sensitivity.

NaturalLady

Thanks so much for the response, James. I apologize for the over-posting on here but I just wanted to get some clarity about it.. I guess maybe I'll have to stop noogling. I'm very disappointed because I was surprisingly already seeing some results in a short time. :( :(

James

Sad to hear you are giving up noogling over this issue. I find it difficult to believe that it isn't a problem that will go away on its own over time, but I really don't know. Have you tried a nipple stopper? Put something in your dome that will allow air to go by, but push up against your nipple. A ball of crumpled paper or if you have the room a tennis ball (the fuzz allows air to go by). Look up threads on nipple stoppers there are lots of suggestions.

NaturalLady

I have heard of the stopper trick.. Do you think something like a rolled up sock might work? I've been taping them for the past two weeks every time I noogle, but I'm not sure if that has helped/hindered the problem or not.. The only potential causes I can think of is that possibly I've been overdoing it on length of sessions since I'm fairly new at this, or maybe pumped too hard. I think I've got a good tolerance for the pressure which may have caused me to get trigger happy... Anyway, I've decided to take a break for several days to see if things improve, then I could start again with shorter sessions or 4 times a week instead of every day. I really DON'T want to give up on it because I feel that it could work for me over time and I've seen how many others it has already worked for.. I don't want to be the weirdo who can't use it, ha! Wish me luck that I'll be able to start again. :)