New to this... a couple quick questions please?

WillBeSexC

hey guys Im Lola
Just joined the forum about an hour ago, i think....

Im gonna order my Noogleberry in the next week or two :) Need that moolah first, lol. :)

Heres some of my info:

Im a female,
Age 22
4 ft 11 (yes I know..)
105 pounds
Im from New York City(not sure if thats important)
and I wear an ill-fitting 32A (mind I get the ones designed for teenagers; not VS as they dont fit well, i get my bras from Mandee's and they have got some MAJOR padding so my true size might even be smaller)
never breast fed, or been pregnant.
have regular periods..

I never really took actual measurements of my bust. I should though.

now i hope i can get some advice, Im really at a loss here.

- I honestly do NOT have much foundation at all. Will i be a slow developer? My boobies have been the same size since 6th grade. I hate my genes, Lol.
- does it hurt the first time?
- are those red rings i read about, permanent? Some say no, some say yes. Majority rules. i guess. just looking for some real people to give real answers.
- does it cause an increase to the nipple size?
- Should i take any herbal supplements in conjunction? Heating pads? Ive heard this helps. Experiences? Ive taken fenugreek, saw palmetto and wild yam in the past. Took it for about 2 months... i took 3 pills of each per day. It was such a pain in the ass, and i wasnt getting anything else but pain and tenderness so I stopped. Should I do that again? I really am willing to try anything

LADIES YOU HAVE NO IDEA, HOW MUCH THIS WILL HELP ME!!! IM AT SUCH A LOSS RIGHT NOW, I THINK I JUST NEED SOME ANSWERS AND COMFORTING! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, I cannot even begin to thank you enough for sharing your experiences and advice :) :)

xoxo, Lola :D

Lily13

Let me take your questions one at a time!

- I honestly do NOT have much foundation at all. Will i be a slow developer? My boobies have been the same size since 6th grade. I hate my genes, Lol.
Typically yes. Those who do not have much tissue or meat on their chest always have a harder time than someone who does. I have no doubt there are exceptions to this rule, but generally speaking I think it is good to set a realistic goal.

- does it hurt the first time?
If you are doing it right (enough lotion and using the right amount of suction), there should be no pain. For some the domes can dig into the bones and this can be painful. Since you don't have much tissue or flesh, then you might have to use padding in the beginning. It is really hard to know what will happen though as it really depends on each person.

- are those red rings i read about, permanent? Some say no, some say yes. Majority rules. i guess. just looking for some real people to give real answers.
I don't have the issue with ring marks. Mine go away pretty quickly these days since I am using the contoured L domes. With these I do not have to use padding.

- does it cause an increase to the nipple size?
Some ladies worry about this, but I haven't experienced it. Taping them down is going to cause issues from the adhesive.

- Should i take any herbal supplements in conjunction? Heating pads? Ive heard this helps. Experiences? Ive taken fenugreek, saw palmetto and wild yam in the past. Took it for about 2 months... i took 3 pills of each per day. It was such a pain in the ass, and i wasnt getting anything else but pain and tenderness so I stopped. Should I do that again? I really am willing to try anything
Not all of us take herbal supplements, but a lot do. I haven't taken any herbs, so I can't be of much help on this one. Sorry!

I hope this helps and welcome to the forum. :)

WillBeSexC

Lily thanks so much. I see you all over the forum, and you seem pretty experienced. thanks so much for the advice/experience you provided, it really eases me lol :)

S

sissy2345

Hello,

Lily did a good job of answering your questions! Every issue from pain to red rings varies person to person, but also, it all seems to work out over time.

I did want to comment on your experience with herbs though.......if after two months you experienced pain and tenderness, you might have stopped right at the time something was beginning to happen. Two months is not very long. You will need to dedicate more than that to noogleberry. I have been at it on and off for 2.5 years. That seems like a long time, but it's been worth it and as you start to see progress, it fits into your day and time can fly by.

Sissy

amelie

Hi,
As for the time you´ll have to invest in it, consider it like a workout you do to shape up your body. Like if you want to get a flat tummy you´ll probably be doing situps for months until you´re satisfied with the results. But the thing is, it does work! I don´t have much meat myself on my chest but I´m definitely seeing a difference so I´m really motivated to keep going.

Teeny Tiny

I've been a slow responder, I started out a 36AA (if that), after a little over 2 years I'm holding at a 36B, pumping my way to my goal of a 36D. You just need to experiment and find what works for you. Some see results with the pump and hold technique, some with the pump and release, some with a combination of both. Some are fast responders, some are very slow, but generally it does work for everyone if given enough time and effort, and finding what works for you. Some only grow if they pump every day without missing any sessions, others like me grow better if they don't pump every single day, some pump very sporadically and still have growth. I'm one of the odd ones, I do best if I pump every day for a few months, then take a break for at least a month, then when I start up again I seem to have a growth spurt. But then after I start up again after anywhere from a month or two my growing stalls, then I have to take another break to get them to start growing again. That's how I've made it up to a 36B, I've taken two long breaks of 2-3 months and when I started back up had a growth spurt during the first month or so, the first time I increased from a 36AA - 36A, the second time I jumped from 36A-36B in less than a month, then stalled again. I just took a two week break to see if that amount of time will be enough to give me another growth spurt, wait and see, just started noogling again yesterday, hoping I don't have to take another long break, I'm too much of a nooglaholic, but if that's what it's going to take for me to have another growth spurt then I guess that's what I'll do.

Right now the only thing I do besides noogle is I use wild yam cream, I found one online that really seems to help for me. Another thing you might try would be collagen types 1&3, and MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane), which is a sulfur and promotes tissue growth. I have a medical condition and have to avoid foods and supplements that have sulfur in them though, so I had to stop taking it because it was making me very sick. I'll warn you though the MSM is very bitter, it's best taken in something that will hide the taste like lemonade, or my favorite is Sobe Citrus Energy. I'll put 1/2 - 1 teaspoon in an entire bottle of the Citrus Energy, which also has ingredients in it that are good for tissue growth. There are many other supplements that people use as well, what works varies from person to person, whatever you do be careful about using any that alter hormones, like PM, which is high in estrogen. There's BO (Bovine ovary), which seems to work well for most who use it, but you have to be careful not to use the cheap brands, as they can be very dangerous. Cheap brands may use cow ovaries from unsafe sources, if this happens in 8-10 years after using them you could end up developing symptoms of mad cow disease, which is a disease of the brain that is untreatable and fatal almost 100% of the time. The only brand I've found that I'd trust using is Bountiful Breast, a few nooglers also use Ultra Breast, but I can't personally recommend that one as I've found too many inconsistencies in their stories to trust the source they use. My best recommendation about using supplements would be to see a gynecologist to get a hormone test to see where all your levels are and find out what would be safe for you to try without messing up your hormones. At your young age you don't want to throw your hormones out of balance and have to live with that for the rest of your life if you don't catch it and correct it. My husband just shelled out $625 to get a complete hormone test done for me because we don't have any insurance because I screwed up my hormones years ago trying breast enlargement pills. I have just been put on birth control to try to help with some of the issues I'm having, after not being on any for 11 years because of getting sterilized. Hopefully I'll get my test results back soon and the doctor will be able to get them balanced for me again.

As far as the wild yam cream, which is progesterone based, here's the one I use.

http://www.luckyvitamin.com/p-14247-good-n-natural-14-wild-yam-cream-with-aloe-and-vitamin-e-4-oz

It's cheaper than a lot of the other wild yam creams I've found, but has a higher wild yam content, and seems to work better than the Jason Natural's brand I've tried before. I use it first pump of the day, then use Suave Cocoa Butter with Shea lotion for the rest of my sessions throughout the day. Then try to pump and top them off just before I go to bed, then wash off the cocoa butter lotion and apply wild yam cream right before I go to bed. When I use it right before I go to bed I find that I hold more swelling overnight, which eventually sticks around as growth, it's just real slow for me, but may work better for others.

Welcome aboard, good luck, and happy noogling! ;) :D ;D

0xducesax0

My boobs haven't grown since 6th grade as well... in fact the word 'grown' is definitely an overstatement. Im literally boobless but I get AMAZING swelling! so i'm sure this thing works no matter what size you are!

With regards to taking extra stuff, personally I can't be bothered to. Noogling takes quite a lot of time and I hate popping pills in my body and stuff so I just stick to that. You can definitely grow purely on noogleberry

WillBeSexC

epic.cleavage.. Cute name!

first off, its great to see someone on the same boat as me! Ugh, it sucks. Im literally boobless aswell. Its so embaressing. but not for much longer! (hopefully)

i cant be bothered with those stupid pills either, lol. Never again will i waste time/money and worry about taking them only for nothing to happen. I know more experienced people will say "oh, you have to give it time" but i'll try NB and see where that takes me. Hopefully i get great swelling like you do! :D

so, i assume you noogle? how long do you noogle? If you dont mind me asking, of course :)

thanks for your input! xox, Lola D.

0xducesax0

Haha i've been boobless my whole life. And this is the first time I can truly say I'm happy...because I know there are solutions out there. I started my boob journey 4 years ago when I found Breast Actives...complete waste of time and money. Then tried Wonderuo... same as BA: nothing. But to be honest, finding those pills did make me feel better because I knew there must be alternatives to surgery.

I bought noogleberry 2 years ago but I must say that in these 2 years I've probably noogled like 2 months IN TOTAL! Shocking I know. So,this week I started to really take it seriously because deep down I know it works. I've just written a stats page to keep me motivated. I love the swelling you get when you've pumped and I've been an idiot for not keeping this up!

In addition to noogleberry I use the Hypnotic Body programme. I LOVE it! i think its a perfect combination for noogleberry. I listen to these CDs and even though I've always been reluctant to meditation I now love it. During and after the sessions my boobs feel a little sore and they start tingling. It only cost me $40 and it's taught me a lot: i now really appreciate my boobs and everyday i walk around excited about my growth!

What are your boob goals? Are you planning on keeping it a secret? I haven't told anyone because i want them to notice the growth. If others notice, and they don't know you're noogling, then that's when you know for sure you're growing

WillBeSexC

Wow, thats GREAT! Im so happy for you! It also makes my heart pitter-patter knowing that there are other alternatives to boobie surgery! I would never take that risk. Been reading too many horrific stories. Especially this one that i just read today : http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/27/botched-surgery-uniboob_n_983390.html

Jeez.

I've heard that BA and WonderUp are total flops, I've never tried them myself though.. Im really JUST starting to take my boobie journey seriously now. Thanks for sharing ! Im happy for you that you're beginning to take it seriously too! Yay !

And oh wow, a hypnotic programme? That sounds interesting. Ive hear about meditation for boobie growth, and looked into it at one point since i've never seen any testimonials. I'll look at the one you use! Thanks. And 40 bucks? Damn. Def beats $10,000+ boob jobs that are dangerous, fake looking/feeling, etc.

My Goals? Well, I'd like to be slightly fuller for Christmas/the Holidays. I would like to feel good in a dress for once in my life. Not expecting a huge growth or whatever between now and Christmas, not even expecting to need a new bra. Just fullness. But thats short-term. As for long-term, I'd like to gain somewhere close to a large B or small C by next Christmas, since I know Im going to be a very, very slow responder. Just trying to keep it realistic. Ha:)

And HELL NO! I will never, ever tell a soul! And yes, I agree with you. I quote from you, " If others notice, and they don't know you're noogling, then that's when you know for sure you're growing." I want my boyfriend/family/friends/etc to notice so I can see if theres any real growth going on. I'd love to hear the words "Your boobs look bigger!" from someone. never in my life have i heard those words. :(
I havent started yet. I am ordering in a few weeks. Cant wait!!!

0xducesax0

Yeah Hypnotic Body is fun :) I just listened to two tracks today and I love the feeling I get after. Now I'm sitting at the computer noogling. I was so tired today but I didn't skip my session! I'm super happy about that.

I can't wait for us to get results and people to notice. I will be showing off my boobs at every occasion possible... heck i'll go topless all day :p to make up for all those years of no boobs

cosmic_love

hi,

I'm boobless too and just started my NB journey, which I predict will be very long, but I don't mind if it gets me to having boobs in the end! :)

Just don't give up and you will achieve your goals! :)