New user and stats

cazberro76

Ok everyone i am new to this so bear with me. Just ordered the noogleberry yesterday and can't wait to get started with it after hearing what you all have to say.

Bra size: 32aa/32a
Dress size: 6-8 uk
Height: 5ft 6in
Breast feed: 3 children
Children: 5 children 6 pregnancies

Desires: To feel more feminine, have been under breast clinic for 7yrs with regards an abscess currently awaiting PCT forms to consider breast augmentation on NHS. Can't wait any more been so down and depressed about my breasts for so long and need to do something about it now.

Will keep you all posted on my progress just hope it works for me as i have so much more of life to live.

Carrie

Update: After only 1 week usage 2/3 times a day and anything from 15 mins to 1 hour i have gone upto a 34A i am so impressed with this little system.

Anastasia916

Good luck! I'm soo glad you didn't opt for surgery and decided to give this a try first, I think it may surprise you. I haven't been noogling long but already have an inch difference after I noogle. I have tried many forms of NBE and I believe every women thinking about surgery should give it a shot before doing so, just to see if it's for them. Some things failed, some gave little results, but hey something is better than nothing! And now I'm doing an herbal routine and noogling, so crossing my fingers that this is the right combination of things to work for me. Hang in there hun, I think this is waaayyy better than surgery!