New user! - Beginning stats/pics

JessicaJ62

I am so excited about receiving my noogleberry pump in the mail! I ordered last Saturday and am located in the US, so it is 7 days today. I'm hoping I'll get lucky and recieve it in the mail today ;D

Height: 5'3
Weight: 110lbs
Cup size: 34A - 32B
Goal: small-full C maybe? (fingers crossed)
Measurements: ?

A little bit of background information: I have always been very thin/athletic through my whole life. I haven't had any significant growth changes since I was around 12 years old. It's always been hard for me to gain weight, so regardless of how many times I've tried to fill out my body through weight gain diets, I have been unsuccessful. At the age of 14, I started birth control (for prevention of ovarian cysts), and that didn't not increase my bust one bit. Over the past 2 years, I've tried different herbs to for NBE, and was quite patient with my regimens. none of the herbs ever gave me any increase though despite my efforts. I've been off of birth control for about a month now, and decided to try out Vitex (recommended by my doctor) to balance out my cycle and hormones as an alternative to the birth control. My breasts do feel a little bit fuller afrer starting the vitex, and after some research i saw some people actually use it for NBE. Ive heard of noogleberry before and decided to look into it, and peolple have some AWSOME results, so in a last effort to increase my bust, I decided to order mine right away!! I am so excited to start my journey, and although I am hopeful, I understand that not everyone will get drastic results, and I'm okay if I don't get any. I am content with the way my body looks, but I've always wanted to have a fuller chest. Not looking for anything too too drastic because I have a very small frame, but just a little bit larger. I don't want to get my hopes up, since everything have tried in the past has failed, but I am determined and ready to work hard for this!

I thought posting this would help relieve a little bit of my excitement to begin my journey, since I haven't gotten my pump yet! Any tips or advice would be highly appreciated. Any recommendations and techniques would also be appreciated too :) also, I ordered the medium cups.. I'm hoping I went with the right size, and I'm a little nervous about that. Tell me what you think! The bra in the picture is a 32B.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 56
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 107
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 82

Illune

Good luck! remember to drink plenty of water and try out different pumping methods.
It takes a lot of patience but you will get there! they look beautiful as they are already! :D