New User of Noogleberry

N

Nicky

Hi Everyone.

I am new to the forum and to the Noogleberry system. I have previously used the Brava system with little or no results.

I have been using the Noogleberry for about a week now. I work from home so can make the time to use the product. I usually pump for an hour in a morning, one hour at lunch and an hour or two on an evening. I do get a great deal of swelling when removing the noogleberry, but it tends to go down after an hour or so. I have noticed though that my breasts do feel firmer and rounder.

I guess it is all down to our commitment and the length of time we use the product.

Has anyone else got a regime similar to mine and if so, how long before I can expect to see lasting results??

Love Nicky

W

webmaster

Hi and welcome to the forum!

Please search for the answer to this question - there is a wealth of information on this forum!

Try by searching for the word regime and go from there, happy reading!

Webmaster

T

tweety21ca

It took me about a month to notice a difference - more fullness and firmness. I haven't used it long enough to determine how long the results last, but there are a few on this forum who have used it for several months and now only top up once or twice per week for about a half hour to maintain their two cup growth results!!