newbie in need of advice for b to d cup

Dr3a24

B cup soon to be DD in making!
Hello all,

I was wonder if i could get any advice to help fill my loose b cup to a d cup?
I have been using natureday products and the pump. I am so lost in need of help please.
What method should i use to help get my gold. I've been pumping everyday so far afternoon and night, for and hour. I did receive swelling after always and last very long time. I'll put pictures up when get more result so you guys can see a differences.

My question how can i get faster result to be a full b or small c cup by end December?
I've spoken to my doctor she told me I have a lot of growing to do, but i need faster results. What to do?

Dr3@ ;)

Lily13

Re: newbie in new of advice

TO be honest there is no way to make you grow faster. This just takes time. Some people are fast responders, but most are not.

You can try to add herbs, massage and supplements like MSM, hyaluronic acid into your routine, but it won't necessarily make you grow that much in just a few short months. I'm afraid with your unrealistic expectations you are setting yourself up for failure and disappointment.

soonenough

Re: newbie in new of advice

I agree with Lily. There isn't anymore you can do to increase your size or hasten the growth because your breasts will always grow at its own pace, unless, you resort to surgery. Although, there are the rare exceptions where the breasts just responded fast to noogling, but for the majority of us, it takes times, it works, but it takes time, some slowly and other faster.

Dr3a24

Re: newbie in need of advice

Thanks guys for the advice.

Maybe I'll try try some of things you said, but I'll be happy to get a full b cup by December is fine with
me. I notice I'm seeing fast results already and it almost a week. I believe I fill my medium cup. How do
i know if i did for a fact? My boyfriend also said he notice more firmness and fullness and can see the big difference how
my breast became fuller.

:)I'll keep you guys posted
Thanks Dr3@

Dr3a24

Hey Everyone

Just a update I'm starting to fill my 34 b cup even know its the wrong band size. Haven't had time to get any new bra's yet. Pictures coming soon...... :)