newbie- just want to know if other ppl experience permanent breast results

secret

Hi guys,
i'm just wondering if anyone tried noogleberry and got their desire results and kept it even when they stop using noogleberry afterwards?
will it be permanent, i'm scare when i stop using it i'll have saggy boobs.

THANKS GUYS

Anastasia916

I've had to stop for a few weeks before and didn't lose my "permanent" size, permanent size being the size I am without swelling. Without swelling I'm 36 1/2 inches, with I'm up to 38 1/4 inches. I have not experienced any sagging due to noogleberry, it fixed any little bit of sagging I still had. hth

P

Philli

Secret, let me tell you a secret. Once you start Noogling you NEVER want to stop.. Just take a break now and then like anastasia, but once hooked, you NEVER stop. It's a risk we all take I'm afraid, but sooner or later we all become Noogleholics.

hz

Philli, I know you've been noogling for a very long time. Have you ever stopped? What was the longest break you took, and did you lose any size?

Teeny Tiny

I know I'm an addict that will probably never be able to live without my noogleberry buzz. ;)

I love the way NB makes me look and feel, in the beginning as the skin started to stretch I experienced some minor sagging when they weren't swollen, but as time passed and they started filling in a bit the sagging went away completely. :D

NB helps to correct sagging, so it shouldn't be an issue for you, take it from us Noogleaholics, you'll be pleased and addicted to the results! ;) :D ;D

secret

i know NB has worked for alot of you guys and it does seem to be a good reason to be addicted to NB.
But i just wanted to stop when i get my desire size, because i 'm really tiny and kinda short so it hard for me to afford to have huge breast sizes.
I 'm just scare that once i get the size i want i cant maintain it without pumping it everyday.

However i am getting NB soon :) i just wanted to know how do i maintain it afterwards

P

Philli

Hi Hazel. Yes I've taken occasional breaks. When we visit relatives in UK or go away for a long weekend, I never take my domes with me. Taking a few days off is sometimes a good thing. It gives the tissue time to recover from constantly being stretched every day.

Teeny Tiny

Hi secret,

From what I've researched online once you reach your desired goal and don't want to get any bigger you should be able to stop completely as any "real growth" is permanent, only any swelling you have goes away not the actual tissue. Unless you should happen to lose any weight, then just like any other time you'll probably find them going down in size.

Once you've reached your desired size what I would do if I were you would be to box up your system and store it some place handy. Monitor them to make sure they don't go down any smaller than you want them too, maybe top them off with a short pump once or twice a week, give or take if they're not staying where you want them too until they do. Then just use it whenever you feel they need a boost, and keep it in case of any weight loss, or I don't know your age or if you plan on having any children, but if you do you may need to pull it back out and use it after childbirth and your milk dries up if they should happen to decrease in size as many women's do.

Hope this helps. :D

pixy

Philli said:
Secret, let me tell you a secret. Once you start Noogling you NEVER want to stop.. Just take a break now and then like anastasia, but once hooked, you NEVER stop. It's a risk we all take I'm afraid, but sooner or later we all become Noogleholics.

Then....how do you know what is "permanent"? I mean, isn't that the trick to making people think it's permanent - if you get them to never want to stop?

Sorry, but one day I DO want to stop. I've always been a tomboy and I'm a martial artist and a gymnist and though I'd feel more comfortable with a bigger (but not too big) cup size, I'd really like to get to the point where I can just leave the darn things alone and concentrate on other things in my life. I can invest considerable time - up to a few years- in Natural breast enhancement techniques if I felt they would be permanent, but I just can't see having to slap these on several times a week for the rest of my life, I'd soon enough just learn to live with my natural body and maximize my other qualities and talents.

Of course I'm not saying there is nothing wrong with life investment in enhancing your boobies! It's just not conducive to my particular life style and I know ahead of time that it wouldn't be something I could maintain forever.

Any ladies stop for a considerable amount of time (months to years) and kept their increase? I just want to have an honest idea of what to expect with this product.

bonzaigirl

amaven, i think what the girls meant is that you dont want to stop because you are seeing the results get bigger and bigger... and you ( or in most of us, we want more) that's why it's hard to stop... but for you, if you had achieved your desired cupsize, then you can do it gradually ( you can stop the usage gradually)... just remember that it takes months to gain growth... so it maybe after a year before youhave reached your desired cup size... if you want to stop.. you always can... i think that there are already some occasional nooglers here... just because they have reached their desired size... but they have reached it after a year or two.. and by then, the routine has already been imbibed in their system... thus it already is part of their ADL's ... like i said.. you can always stop.. just do it moderately...and see the results....

that1spaztichik

Sorry, but one day I DO want to stop. I've always been a tomboy and I'm a martial artist and a gymnist and though I'd feel more comfortable with a bigger (but not too big) cup size, I'd really like to get to the point where I can just leave the darn things alone and concentrate on other things in my life. I can invest considerable time - up to a few years- in Natural breast enhancement techniques if I felt they would be permanent, but I just can't see having to slap these on several times a week for the rest of my life, I'd soon enough just learn to live with my natural body and maximize my other qualities and talents.

I totally understand where you're coming from, but to be honest...for most of us girls on here, this has been a LONG time coming. So a little sacrifice for maintenance, in the long run, really isn't an issue for us. To each their own :) Good luck!

hz

I always want to ask this question too, and I see many others asking before trying something. But then I realize most of the people who have achieved their size are done and no longer visit the forums. I think the ladies on here are all currently noogling. I like looking at the progress page, you can see who has finished noogling and maintained their size. And since they aren't coming on here complaining about their breasts shrinking back, I always consider that they kept their growth.

Personally I don't mind doing a routine for years as long as I know I will have larger breasts in the end. I do have an initial goal. At the moment I feel my 32AA breasts are too small for me. There is a size that I feel I must reach in order to be happy. My actual goal is 32C but that is beyond what I feel I need. It's just what I want to be. I don't know if anyone else feels this way. I think my initial goal will be a large A, small B.

N

nik1

well, philli, for example, went from a 36B to a 36E, I believe... i don't think she could lose all of that growth.
and kultzu also went a long time without noogling... i think she might have noogled for 10 minutes in spurts, but i'm not sure if that could even do anything really...
my hopes are up. i've only been noogling for 4 months and i'm seeing results.
if you stopped cold turkey then of course you would lose some growth, but doubtfully all of it.

Paloma

My hopes are up too.

But here's at least one person who says she noogled for almost a year, gained a cup size and then lost it all over a break...

http://www.network54.com/Forum/482746/thread/1265102609/last-1265160947/Frustrated%21+%28And+that+which+people+don%27t+tell+you%29

Sad, sad, sad. Hopefully that's not the norm.

I don't want to b dependent on noogling the rest of my life either - I'm planning on wwoofing South America soon - no way I can bring this device. :'(

jnorton22002

;D ;D ;D
H all, just a note to back up a few here. I started using herbs about 2 years ago plus. What cancer medications didn't create a little pumping and the herbs did. I am a biological male but will transition so that makes me a transwoman, but none of the breast development I have gained as gone away. When I started my cancer treatments, I was board flat. Now 21/2 to 3 years later, I'm looking at needing a b cup now. Soooo, this means time. It takes time to grow breasts. Rome wasn't built in a day guys. Respectfully, I say, I don't think 8 mos. was enough time That said ,every one have a great day Joni

wannabecee

well that one person is the only person i heard of that lost it all. she did not elaborate on any changes that might have happened when she stopped noogling. she does speak about working long hours and one wonders if there was high stress, weight loss or anything else. i wouldn't worry about it at all.

i have done this for about 10 months and have taken a week off and just lost a bit of fluffiness and that added up to only 1/4". this is real growth that is taking place but it is a slow process - something like 1 ml -1.5 ml a day according to the Brava people on their device. i started as at 34.5 and go up to 38" after I noogle and am in the low 37" when I don't. I'm even considering changing bras from molded cups to soft fabric cups because I look real big in clothes. I can't tell u how happy I am w Noogleberry!

Keep the faith and good luck!

xo
wannabecee

Paloma

thanks for chiming in here, wannabeecee. that does keep my hopes up - but i'd still be very interested to hear from anyone who has stopped NB for a long time and kept their results...

guess those people, if there are any, are not likely to be on the forum tho, huh? drat.

maybe I'll start a thread on it...

Rachiex

I haven't posted for months and months. I had to stop for 2 weeks as I had lipo. I didn't lose anything at all size wise but I think I lost a little fullness. When I started back again the fullness came back and now I am back to it regularly, I am growing again. Hope that helps x

raabzbaby89

Cerca Trova
I too want to stop noogling some day. I wouldn't mind an occasional maintenance session but other than that, I definitely can't wait to put the thing down. I like the swelling but it's really not that thrilling of an experience to have domes on your chest for an hour straight. Does that make me weird? It's funny because I have been meaning to start a thread like this for a while now but for some reason it kept slipping my mind.

Rachiex

I agree that it's not something that I LOVE but I don't mind it at all now as I have been doing it for a year so it feels weird to NOT do it. I don't know how long you've been doing it but I think after a while you will forget they are on! I think I will always do it but that's because I am so used to it and it all seems quite pyschological now but I hope there is a time when I won't have to do it EVERY day - just two or three times a week to keep the fullness